Donald Dumb and his supporters....you can't make it up!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
As I type, I'm listening to DDumb address his supporters...nothing of substance, just on and on bullshit. Never anything about the country, what he's gonna do, no plans, just snake oil bullshit and cheers. If this wasn't real life, so help me, you'd think it was a damn bad movie. Are old white men and clueless conservatives this desperate for change? Donald Dumb and Ted Cruise is all you got? He's so ridiculously stupid, you just can't believe he has all this support...unbelievable!!

As I type, I'm listening to DDumb address his supporters...nothing of substance, just on and on bullshit. Never anything about the country, what he's gonna do, no plans, just snake oil bullshit and cheers. If this wasn't real life, so help me, you'd think it was a damn bad movie. Are old white men and clueless conservatives this desperate for change? Donald Dumb and Ted Cruise is all you got? He's so ridiculously stupid, you just can't believe he has all this support...unbelievable!!

Reality has turn into a Mel Brooks movie!

th

As I type, I'm listening to DDumb address his supporters...nothing of substance, just on and on bullshit.

Hope and Change!

One question: Do you support Hillary?

And there it is again. Soon as you bring up Donald Rump, some wag charges in to change the subject to "Hillary".

Took three posts this time instead of one. They're slacking.

And there it is again. Soon as you bring up Donald Rump, some wag charges in to change the subject to "Hillary".

Because Hillary is completely corrupt; so, it's just funny to watch people cry about Trump while supporting a career criminal. It's frankly ludicrous.

Because Hillary is completely corrupt; so, it's just funny to watch people cry about Trump while supporting a career criminal. It's frankly ludicrous.

Again --- nobody even mentioned "Hillary" until you did, in terms of "support" or anything else. You pulled that out of the same colonic rinse you usually do.

I just find it interesting that hearing the name "(T)rump" immediately incites you mental midgets to change the subject as fast as you can.
I guess if I were in that hole I'd want to change the subject too. :itsok:

Again --- nobody even mentioned "Hillary" until you did, in terms of "support" or anything else. You pulled that out of the same colonic rinse you usually do.

I just find it interesting that hearing the name "(T)rump" immediately incites you mental midgets to change the subject as fast as you can.

The choice is clearly between Trump and Hillary, dude. Hillary doesn't need to be "brought up" to counter Trump bashing. The fact that you don't want Hillary brought up is telling. How sad is that! :lmao:

The choice is clearly between Trump and Hillary, dude. Hillary doesn't need to be "brought up" to counter Trump bashing. The fact that you don't want Hillary brought up is telling. How sad is that! :lmao:

Again, there's nothing in the thread title about what the "choice" is. And again, neither Rump nor Hillary has been nominated, so no, that "choice" isn't clear at all.

Deflection is the new orange.

Trump does this thing where he just says "believe me" over and over as confirmation that his fantasy is fact. Then he says something to the effect of "...and speaking of *insert group here usually vets or police* they're wonderful arent they?

And the crowd falls for the cheap applause line.

Here is a far left drone that voted twice for hope and change and got worse than Bush!

Again, there's nothing in the thread title about what the "choice" is. And again, neither Rump nor Hillary has been nominated, so no, that "choice" isn't clear at all.

Deflection is the new orange.

Well, Donald is going to be the GOP nominee. I'll grant you that Hitlery just might feel the bern.

Why don't you tell us what you believe Donald Trump stands for. Take your time; I'll be out most of the afternoon.

Why don't you tell us what you believe Donald Trump stands for. Take your time; I'll be out most of the afternoon.

Five words, bitch.

Making America fucking great again.

You can log off now.

Hillary is the anti-Trump, is she not?

Hillary is the anti-Trump, is she not?

Clearly not. The body of normal, rational humans who get through life without NPD are the anti-Rump.

Oh, haven't you heard? That's Donald Rump's political party.

>> Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by an over-inflated sense of self-importance, as well as dramatic, emotional behavior that is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.[6]

In addition to these symptoms, the person may display arrogance, show superiority, and seek power.[7] The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. Comments and criticisms about others are vicious from sufferers of NPD, in an attempt to boost their own poor self-esteem.[8] << (Wiki)​

Oh, haven't you heard? That's Donald Rump's political party.

>> Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by an over-inflated sense of self-importance, as well as dramatic, emotional behavior that is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.[6]

In addition to these symptoms, the person may display arrogance, show superiority, and seek power.[7] The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. Comments and criticisms about others are vicious from sufferers of NPD, in an attempt to boost their own poor self-esteem.[8] << (Wiki)​

Trump and Obama in the same party?

Forum List

Back