Donald Dumb and his supporters....you can't make it up!!

As I type, I'm listening to DDumb address his supporters...nothing of substance, just on and on bullshit. Never anything about the country, what he's gonna do, no plans, just snake oil bullshit and cheers. If this wasn't real life, so help me, you'd think it was a damn bad movie. Are old white men and clueless conservatives this desperate for change? Donald Dumb and Ted Cruise is all you got? He's so ridiculously stupid, you just can't believe he has all this support...unbelievable!!

One question: Do you support Hillary?

And there it is again. Soon as you bring up Donald Rump, some wag charges in to change the subject to "Hillary".

Took three posts this time instead of one. They're slacking.

Because Hillary is completely corrupt; so, it's just funny to watch people cry about Trump while supporting a career criminal. It's frankly ludicrous.

Why don't you tell us what you believe Donald Trump stands for. Take your time; I'll be out most of the afternoon.

Five words, bitch.

Making America fucking great again.

You can log off now.
As I type, I'm listening to DDumb address his supporters...nothing of substance, just on and on bullshit. Never anything about the country, what he's gonna do, no plans, just snake oil bullshit and cheers. If this wasn't real life, so help me, you'd think it was a damn bad movie. Are old white men and clueless conservatives this desperate for change? Donald Dumb and Ted Cruise is all you got? He's so ridiculously stupid, you just can't believe he has all this support...unbelievable!!

And there it is again. Soon as you bring up Donald Rump, some wag charges in to change the subject to "Hillary".

Because Hillary is completely corrupt; so, it's just funny to watch people cry about Trump while supporting a career criminal. It's frankly ludicrous.

Why don't you tell us what you believe Donald Trump stands for. Take your time; I'll be out most of the afternoon.

Five words, bitch.

You can log off now.

the only thing that orangutan looking white racist fuck is gonna make great again is his and fuckin wall street buddies wallets. But you mindless dumb white fucks are too gotdamn stupid to know it. Number one reason he calls you shit heads stupid...his words fool!!
images

Trump, Cruz, and Hillary all belong to that party.

Several of the other candidates in this cycle, many many previous ones calling themselves democrats or republicans have belonged to that party.

Why single out Trump?

Is it a partisan thing?

Yes. Do you support the democrat running for a Senate or house seat in your state? Governor?

Hello,

Well, I think you might need to get used to him. It was almost guaranteed that whoever pointed out that the Muslims are a real and present danger was bound to get elected.

garion13a5

Trump, Cruz, and Hillary all belong to that party.

Several of the other candidates in this cycle, many many previous ones calling themselves democrats or republicans have belonged to that party.

Why single out Trump?

Is it a partisan thing?

Well --- no they don't. Check the part in my quote that specifically points out the differences ("differentiation occurs"...)

When have you ever seen Hillary Clinton go on a Twitter Whine Fest because some debate moderator asked a pointed question? When have you ever seen Ted Cruz yammer on and on and on about how what he has being the "bigggest, best in the world, Yuuuge"? When have you ever heard Bernie Sanders calling entire nationalities, religions or genders "pigs", "pussies", "losers" and "rapists"?

It fits like a glove. He's the frickin' poster boy.

Go ask him about his bankruptcies and see what he says.

Hello,

Well, I think you might need to get used to him. It was almost guaranteed that whoever pointed out that the Muslims are a real and present danger was bound to get elected.

garion13a5

Listen, Trump, Hillary, Cruz or Bernie....this selection year, is really a Debbie downer.....gonna miss my boy Obammy!!

Thanks for the useless rant.

Now go back to your cage.

Five words, bitch.

You can log off now.

Five words, bitch.

You can log off now.

the only thing that orangutan looking white racist fuck is gonna make great again is his and fuckin wall street buddies wallets. But you mindless dumb white fucks are too gotdamn stupid to know it. Number one reason he calls you shit heads stupid...his words fool!!
images

I'm starting to see why you are online all day, as you've said.

Yes. Do you support the democrat running for a Senate or house seat in your state? Governor?

Couldn't even name them; that goes for the Republicans, too.

Now if I may say, supporting a career criminal like Hillary is not excusable.

Five words, bitch.

You can log off now.

Five words, bitch.

You can log off now.

images

I'm starting to see why you are online all day, as you've said.

I'm making up for lost time.....dear!!

It is like a production of The Producers, but it's real and they don't want to lose.

There is no better option. Do you want biden? We can go get him if we have to.

How's that Indictment coming along?

Godfrey's Law

Of course an uninformed misinformed and or under informed person would call her that. How dare you

Godfrey's Law

Arthur Godfrey made a law?

Of course an uninformed misinformed and or under informed person would call her that. How dare you
Anyone who doesn't want to face the truth about Hillary has a screw loose. You've had over 20 years to see what she's like and she is never going to change. Hillary basically feels that all of her subjects deserve to be treated equally.....bad.

She actually said the people she hates the most is Republicans, not terrorists. So basically, this sick woman hates over 30% of the country. .....probably more.

Forum List

Back