Don Jr announces Rumble deal for exclusive podcasts...

What do you consider to be something on the "right"?
Commonly associated with.

Here's an example.

I'm pro-union...typically associated with the left.

Commonly associated with.

Here's an example.

I'm pro-union...typically associated with the left.

So does supporting the baker in Co not making a cake for a same sex wedding count as "commonly associated with the right" or do I have to be against gay marriage to be considered to agree with commonly associated with the right?

So does supporting the baker in Co not making a cake for a same sex wedding count as "commonly associated with the right" or do I have to be against gay marriage to be considered to agree with commonly associated with the right?
Are you saying that is the only thing you can come up with in six years of posting where you agreed with a right wing position over a left wing position?

And you don't consider that telling?

Are you saying that is the only thing you can come up with in six years of posting where you agreed with a right wing position over a left wing position?

And you don't consider that telling?

Nope, I am not saying that. I am trying to determine what you consider a right wing position. yet you cannot seem to put it into words.

Nope, I am not saying that. I am trying to determine what you consider a right wing position. yet you cannot seem to put it into words.
It's a simple enough concept.

You are simply obfuscating as usual to forestall being caught in your bullshit.

It's ok....I don't expect honesty.

It's a simple enough concept.

You are simply obfuscating as usual to forestall being caught in your bullshit.

It's ok....I don't expect honesty.

But it is not, which is why you cannot put it down into words.

But yes, I supported the baker who did not want to bake the cake, but I also fully support same sex marriage. is that right or left?

I am against abortion but I think that decreasing the number of pregnancies is a better way to reduce the number of abortions than outlawing them....is that right or left?

I constantly harp on this forum about over spending by the government and the debt problem. I think we should cut the budget of every single agency in the Govt, including the DOD, by 5% each year for the next 3 years and then do a more specific cuts until we are no longer running a deficit....is that right or left.

I support the right of people to use pot if they choose to get stoned instead of drunk....is that right or left?

I believe that all anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the government is actually unconstitutional in my opinion. The Constitution tells the Govt they cannot discriminate, that does not give them the right to push that on to private entities....is that right or left?

I also believe that protected classes violates the equal protection clause...is that right or left.

I supported bringing home our troops from Afghanistan and also feel that Biden did it in the worst possible way....is that right or left?

I think we should close all military bases in Europe and put those troops on the southern border to protect it....is that right or left?

All those things above I have posted on this forum.

Forum List

Back