Trump Teased Major News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt

BTW why did you run and hide from our conversation on my wreck? I mean you should have been fascinated by the damage you said couldn't have possibly occurred. I think you still owe me an apology on that one. You seem to make it a habit of being hypocritical, intellectually dishonest and wrong.

FIrst, your story kept changing. You said the driver running the red light didn't hit you.
From the angle of the impact, his vehicle did hit you, impacting near the front wheel, which explains the 30 degree crease in the hood and the damage to the cab where you had to be cut out.

If you want to "pull a trump" and stick to the story that you hit the other truck, go ahead.

Last edited:
Trump Teased Major News On Clinton almost everyday of his campaign
So What?

BTW why did you run and hide from our conversation on my wreck? I mean you should have been fascinated by the damage you said couldn't have possibly occurred. I think you still owe me an apology on that one. You seem to make it a habit of being hypocritical, intellectually dishonest and wrong.

FIrst, your story kept changing. You said the driver running the red light didn't hit you.
From the angle of the impact, his vehicle did hit you, impacting near the front wheel, which explains the 30 degree crease in the hood and the damage to the cab where you had to be cut out.

If you want to "pull a trump" and stick to the story that you hit the other truck, go ahead.

The collapse of the cab had nothing to do with my being cut out and I did jerk the wheel to the right just before impact to prevent T boning him in his passenger compartment, he came from my left. After the initial impact the trailer pushed my truck around and there was a second impact on the side. Admit it you're just clueless what can happen when you're pulling a load that equals the weight of your vehicle in even fairly low speed crashes.

Everything the dimshitscum say is a lie, and apparently they don't know shit about the Constitution or the LAW!! As far as I have seen Trump has been proved MOSTLY correct in everything he has said. He has also made some assumptions and accusations. but no lies as far as I have seen. The only liars I have seen are the posters from the liberal murdering scum side. I would like to see any path to Treason you stupid piles of shit can find for any member of the Trump family. You have to be the dumbest shit to ever be excreted.

DEsn5avVwAITJN6.jpg

The keystone piece of the puzzle just fell into place in this collusion-treason-conspiring war waged by this person, his minions, and a hostile foreign power.

They should all be rounded up for war crimes against the United States.

How can you lefties be this stupid and still use technology to get on the internet? That's the $64,000 question. Has technology become that easy now?

Forum List

Back