Don Jr announces Rumble deal for exclusive podcasts...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Donald Trump Jr. is coming to Rumble with a new podcast called "Triggered with Don Jr." The deal with Rumble is exclusive, and the show will air twice per week. It begins the week of January 23, and the title is a take-off on his 2019 book. Trump Jr. reportedly signed a multi-year, 7-figure deal.

< snip >

Trump Jr. has been on Rumble since 2021, and puts out videos for his more than 1 million subscribers, making this deal a natural fit for one of the platform's largest users.

Trump Jr. joins Russell Brand, who streams "Stay Free with Russell Brand" exclusively on the platform, along with shows from Glenn Greenwald, and UFC President Dana White.

Donald Trump Jr. is coming to Rumble with a new podcast called "Triggered with Don Jr." The deal with Rumble is exclusive, and the show will air twice per week. It begins the week of January 23, and the title is a take-off on his 2019 book. Trump Jr. reportedly signed a multi-year, 7-figure deal.

< snip >

Trump Jr. has been on Rumble since 2021, and puts out videos for his more than 1 million subscribers, making this deal a natural fit for one of the platform's largest users.

Trump Jr. joins Russell Brand, who streams "Stay Free with Russell Brand" exclusively on the platform, along with shows from Glenn Greenwald, and UFC President Dana White.

Ever see that guy In Vegas who lets people pay to kick him in the balls?

I'm willing to give it a try.

let-me-show-6bca38ba88.jpg

Tell me you're close minded without telling me you're close minded...

Your Sig line is an ad for Trump and we are supposed to be shocked you will listen to a podcast from his off spring?

What's next, being shocked when the sun comes up in the morning?

Your Sig line is an ad for Trump and we are supposed to be shocked you will listen to a podcast from his off spring?

What's next, being shocked when the sun comes up in the morning?
Would you be shocked that I also listen to Jimmy Dore, Bari Weiss and Tulsi Gabbard? Or that I follow Ana Kasparian and believe she makes good points occasionally?

Open your mind and get out of your left wing bubble, fake conservative. Listen to what the other side has to say.

Would you be shocked that I also listen to Jimmy Dore, Bari Weiss and Tulsi Gabbard? Or that I follow Ana Kasparian and believe she makes good points occasionally?

Open your mind and get out of your left wing bubble, fake conservative. Listen to what the other side has to say.

I am shocked by all the free time you must have to listen to that many podcast.

I never claimed to be a Conservative. I am for less spending and more freedoms, two things today's conservatives are allergic to

I shocked by all the free time you must have to listen to that many podcast.

Time management is your friend. Plus I don't watch television. Also, and most importantly...I'm on the road at least three days a week.
Freightliner1.gif

I never claimed to be a Conservative. I am for less spending and more freedoms, two things today's conservatives are allergic to.
Uh huh... but liberals are all about it... 🙄

Like I said ...fake as a three dollar bill.

Also, and most importantly...I'm on the road at least three days a week.

That would give you the time. I am not even on the road 3 hours a week most weeks.

Uh huh... but liberals are all about it...

Nope they are not either.

Sad that in your little world those are the only two possible choices a person can be. you just have to put everyone in a box

Exactly. And you cannot see beyond Lib or Con. To you that is all there is.

Sad, but not uncommon.
You can easily change my mind as I've told you many times before.

Point out a post of yours that supports something on the right not gun related.

Even Marxists understand the need for being armed.

Karl Marx — ‘Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary’

Forum List

Back