Dominion v. Fox News: Parties supposedly now reach settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what I am saying at all. Just the opposite in fact.

What I am saying is that all of those things you accused of Dems of you all do when it comes to Biden.

How many threads a day are there about "proof" of Biden's misdeeds? All of them are based on what people are reading on rightwing news sites.

There are a lot of rubes on here from both sides.
Yeah and everything will come out in the end, otherwise it takes sometimes for the gate keeper's to be changed before the tides turn. Patience is a virtue.

I hope people have learned something from the Bud light fiasco, otherwise that the people's wallet's, and their resistance to the house of card's in which the left has built, is taken down as easy as 1. Knowing the issue. 2. Taking action through rejection by boycott. 3. Watching as their target begins to sink beneath the waves. 4. Steer and stay the course until safer acceptable waters are reached.

Why do the rules preclude us from calling these inbred morons "inbred morons"?
You probably were reported... Most don't report anyone, and instead just send it right back in the opposite direction. If reported, then the mods might have too or may see a need to shove your nose into a corner until you behave or act like an adult again.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣

I hope people have learned something from the Bud light fiasco, otherwise that the people's wallet's, and their resistance to the house of card's in which the left has built, is taken down as easy as 1. Knowing the issue. 2. Taking action through rejection by boycott. 3. Watching as their target begins to sink beneath the waves. 4. Steer and stay the course until safer acceptable waters are reached.

The lesson is wait a week or two and you people will move on.

Bud stock is now only down 0.09% from when all this started.

The lesson is wait a week or two and you people will move on.

Bud stock is now only down 0.09% from when all this started.
It's going down way more than that (stay tuned), because what it did was tap into a sleeping giant that was laying beneath the surface that had been chained by the left. Bud broke those chains, and the beast has risen or is rising now.

It's going down way more than that (stay tuned), because what it did was tap into a sleeping giant that was laying beneath the surface that had been chained by the left. Bud broke those chains, and the beast has risen or is rising now.

Oh no, the Kraken is finally being released after all these years! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing could be more stupid than the kiddy pictures of trump you post like the one in post 437.

lol like I care what deviant vermin have to say about anything here. You're just here for entertainment on slow days is all.

So anyone unlike you or has a rational opinion is a commie faggot. You're a limp wrist poxy douch bag pal.

No, people who parrot talking points like you are not rational, and they're all commie fagots, like your pedo Heroes Harry Hay and Thorstad. That's because we all know exactly who and where you get them, it's not like you gimps are capable of original thoughts or anything.

Last edited:
Yeah and everything will come out in the end, otherwise it takes sometimes for the gate keeper's to be changed before the tides turn. Patience is a virtue.

Go ahead and tear down the icons you created...

First they came for Harley Davidson....

Ask yourselves why...

You probably were reported... Most don't report anyone, and instead just send it right back in the opposite direction. If reported, then the mods might have too or may see a need to shove your nose into a corner until you behave or act like an adult again.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣
Maybe they are concerned, and convinced you need the protection.

He was just as legally elected as the inept incumbent he beat by 7 million votes.
If the 2016 election were investigated as thoroughly as the 2020 election was I'm quite certain trump would never have been president. I agree with former President Carter on that one. It was far too suspicious.

I would further note that Biden, unlike his predecessor, pays the federal income taxes necessary for the WH's upkeep.

You people are morons.

lol yeah. like his 8 year old multi-millionaire niece? Did Uncle Joe pay her taxes too? lol you're too stupid to take seriously; he hasn't paid squat on all the millions hidden overseas his extortion rackets and Red Chinese bribes he rakes in.

I would further note that Biden, unlike his predecessor, pays the federal income taxes necessary for the WH's upkeep.

You people are morons.
Now they will say but he donated his salary. He should have paid the billions of dollars for his and his family's ( nepotism) security costs. More than any president in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back