kansas city shooter speaks

Jul 14, 2013

Charges filed against him 84 year old man who was scared out of his wits. He said kid grabbed there hand on his storm door he thought he was breaking in that's why he shot and he said he didn't say anything to kid like the kid is saying. This is an 84 for your man who live alone and was frightened. That why he shot he thought he was being robbed when kid grabbed the doors handle and he did not want to do it. This was not racism. Sorry the kid got shot this whole thing could have bene avoided if he picked up the brother in day light and could see were he was at. Sad the whole thing happened.

Charges filed against him 84 year old man who was scared out of his wits. He said kid grabbed there hand on his storm door he thought he was breaking in that's why he shot and he said he didn't say anything to kid like the kid is saying. This is an 84 for your man who live alone and was frightened. That why he shot he thought he was being robbed when kid grabbed the doors handle and he did not want to do it. This was not racism. Sorry the kid got shot this whole thing could have bene avoided if he picked up the brother in day light and could see were he was at. Sad the whole thing happened.
Blame the victim (if he's black)

The term "shooter" is usually reserved for terrorist shootings like we saw in Nashville where four kids and four adults were intentionally gunned down, not a confused 83 year old man. The guy shouldn't have been allowed to purchase a firearm. Come to think of it neither should the president.. Bye the way, where is the manifesto?

why are you blaming the kid is such a stupid way??

Blame the victim (if he's black)
I have no idea what that old man did in life. There are a growing number of elderlies who did good things in life who are being thrown to the wolves and leaving this world in pain. Looking at their true record in life and not the one forced on them from the surveillance and paperwork society we have built. He may have been a prog voter also.

I have no idea what that old man did in life. There are a growing number of elderlies who did good things in life who are being thrown to the wolves and leaving this world in pain. Looking at their true record in life and not the one forced on them from the surveillance and paperwork society we have built. He may have been a prog voter also.
What he did in life is FUCKING IRRELEVANT

Jesus H Christ

In his defense....blacks are well known for criminal behavior of all kinds.
Was it right to shoot the kid? Of course not but I can understand the old man's fear.
What his punishment should be is the question. Does he deserve to go to prison for the few years he has left?
All I can say is I sure wouldnt want to be on that jury.

In his defense....blacks are well known for criminal behavior of all kinds.
Was it right to shoot the kid? Of course not but I can understand the old man's fear.
What his punishment should be is the question. Does he deserve to go to prison for the few years he has left?
All I can say is I sure wouldnt want to be on that jury.
Exactly the man even asked if kid was ok. it is known that blacks to over 60 percent of crime. I would say the percent of them that has not done a crime is a little less them, 20 percent.

Exactly the man even asked if kid was ok. it is known that blacks to over 60 percent of crime. I would say the percent of them that has not done a crime is a little less them, 20 percent.
Of course he asked.....now he knows the kid can tell his side of the story....something many black victims of shootings are unable to do.

Forum List

Back