Dominion v. Fox News: Parties supposedly now reach settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do..............SUE them.
Some people don't have to stoop so low, as to try to sue everything that moves like ambulance chasers do.

They just know what's truth in their world's, and what's not in accordance with their raising or education, so they live their lives separate from the alledged lie's in which they feel doesn't represent their way of life.

That is A-OK.

Some people don't have to stoop so low, as to try to sue everything that moves like ambulance chasers do.

They just know what's truth in their world's, and what's not in accordance with their raising or education, so they live their lives separate from the alledged lie's in which they feel doesn't represent their way of life.

That is A-OK.
Awww, c'mon.
They were LYING about FOX.
They should pay.

So you are saying that every one of the “bombshell” reports you heard about Trump on MSNBC and CNN or read in the New York TImes were totally accurate.

That is not what I am saying at all. Just the opposite in fact.

What I am saying is that all of those things you accused of Dems of you all do when it comes to Biden.

How many threads a day are there about "proof" of Biden's misdeeds? All of them are based on what people are reading on rightwing news sites.

There are a lot of rubes on here from both sides.

What I am saying is that all of those things you accused of Dems of you all do when it comes to Biden.

How many threads a day are there about "proof" of Biden's misdeeds? All of them are based on what people are reading on rightwing news sites.

We’ll, that’s not really fair, if someone did have proof of bidens misdeeds, you’d never hear about it from a left wing site, so, the right wing site would be the only option.

We’ll, that’s not really fair, if someone did have proof of bidens misdeeds, you’d never hear about it from a left wing site, so, the right wing site would be the only option.

And if if someone did have proof of Trump's misdeeds, you’d never hear about it from a right wing site, so, the left wing site would be the only option.

We’ll, maybe not you, but that’s kind of how all this works. The left does the same thing. They hear a story on msnbc, and it becomes the indisputable truth to them. It’s the same on both sides.

We’ll, maybe not you, but that’s kind of how all this works. The left does the same thing. They hear a story on msnbc, and it becomes the indisputable truth to them. It’s the same on both sides.

Which is what I just said and have said more times than I can count on this forum

All you have to do is look at how Democrats are treated vs how Trump supporters are treated by the FBI and DOJ and it is obvious the Democrats are protected and the Trump supporters raided.
I guess if you assert so...

And if if someone did have proof of Trump's misdeeds, you’d never hear about it from a right wing site, so, the left wing site would be the only option.

Sort of, I agree with you that you probably would never hear of it on fox or news max, you would get coverage of it from other right wing media. There is someone out there who would cover it. The one thing I’ve noticed is that right wing talk shows tend to be a bit more critical of their own than liberal talk hosts.

I could see a right wing host covering it far more than a left wing host covering a bad story about Biden.

Specifically?

Why does it have to be specific? Any story that breaks about trump from any lefty news site becomes truth to the left, they don’t even ask questions.

Specifically? How about the pee tape? That story ran, and I think the left still, to this day, believes that actually happened. No proof was ever found of that.

Sort of, I agree with you that you probably would never hear of it on fox or news max, you would get coverage of it from other right wing media. There is someone out there who would cover it. The one thing I’ve noticed is that right wing talk shows tend to be a bit more critical of their own than liberal talk hosts.

I could see a right wing host covering it far more than a left wing host covering a bad story about Biden.

Like this....

And I’m sure fox can prove, without a doubt, that all these other networks lied about racism on Fox News. Everything everyone said about them is opinion based on twisted words and out of context statements.

So, why doesn’t fox have the same standing as dominion?
Where do they dig up people like you?

FOX has every right to try...

But they don't...

For reason.

Why does it have to be specific? Any story that breaks about trump from any lefty news site becomes truth to the left, they don’t even ask questions.

Specifically? How about the pee tape? That story ran, and I think the left still, to this day, believes that actually happened. No proof was ever found of that.
Because then we can determine if you are lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back