Sect Change

That was gold!
The progbot responses were so perfect coming from a bunch of self righteous virtue signalers.
Just so oblivious you almost feel sad for the little wokesters.
Nah, they deserve it all

Setting Twitter on fire.

Parody is how to deal with leftoid insanity.

I really got a kick out of the part saying "Some have gotten baptized in the sink, as long as they don’t tell their parents. It’s our secret."
That is what all good right wing want, right? Teachers that will teach children their religion and baptize them into it in a sink as long as the kids don't tell their parents. Afterall, what harm can come from teachers teaching their religion and converting kids to it, if the kids will keep it secret from their parents?:auiqs.jpg:

I really got a kick out of the part saying "Some have gotten baptized in the sink, as long as they don’t tell their parents. It’s our secret."
That is what all good right wing want, right? Teachers that will teach children their religion and baptize them into it in a sink as long as the kids don't tell their parents. Afterall, what harm can come from teachers teaching their religion and converting kids to it, if the kids will keep it secret from their parents?:auiqs.jpg:
Wait . . . Wut? . . . Huh?

Did you understand the OP?

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.

Well the kids could make the decision to follow God, without anything done to their body or mental condition. Then chose, not to follow God, years later, and nothing. A transgender one cannot go back on their decision.

Well the kids could make the decision to follow God, without anything done to their body or mental condition. Then chose, not to follow God, years later, and nothing. A transgender one cannot go back on their decision.
What if the teacher is Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or maybe VooDoo?
Teaching it in school is OK, right, as long as the kids will keep it secret from their parents? :auiqs.jpg:

What if the teacher is Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or maybe VooDoo?
Teaching it in school is OK, right, as long as the kids will keep it secret from their parents? :auiqs.jpg:
When the white men in power turned on their own many decades ago, they set all of this up. There was of course agitation between groups in that era. Now it seems we have created ten times more causes for agitation through what they did. The hate from most is still there. Only simmering underneath waiting to be unleashed fully.

You loons want to transgender kids, a decision they can't take back, you sick fuck.
Not me. I like screwing women that are real women, makin babies, the whole bit, not dudes with a button-on bippy. We've been screwing for well over 49 years, probably 50, and been married for over 48, though we waited 3 years before makin babies, just screwing for the fun of it.

You are so hung up on trannies, you missed what the teacher said, and as far as I know, she isn't a tranny either (not even sure how transgendered people came into the conversation). She's just somebody that will teach her religion to 7 or 8 year-olds and perform rituals of her faith on these kids, as long as they keep it secret, not telling their parents. The responses in the twitter, as well as on here were very positive, so teachers teaching religion must be OK. Personally, I am glad she wasn't showing them how to sacrifice a live chicken or call the corners, or pass around live venomous snakes, all being religious practices.

Since we have freedom of religion in this country, I guess you approve and would have no problem, regardless of the religion, as long as kept secret from the parents, eh?

You people are strange and you do not think.

Someone should do another parody on Twitter, only this time using Mohammedanism. Be interesting to see how few criticisms would happen.

Not me. I like screwing women that are real women, makin babies, the whole bit, not dudes with a button-on bippy. We've been screwing for well over 49 years, probably 50, and been married for over 48, though we waited 3 years before makin babies, just screwing for the fun of it.

You are so hung up on trannies, you missed what the teacher said, and as far as I know, she isn't a tranny either (not even sure how transgendered people came into the conversation). She's just somebody that will teach her religion to 7 or 8 year-olds and perform rituals of her faith on these kids, as long as they keep it secret, not telling their parents. The responses in the twitter, as well as on here were very positive, so teachers teaching religion must be OK. Personally, I am glad she wasn't showing them how to sacrifice a live chicken or call the corners, or pass around live venomous snakes, all being religious practices.

Since we have freedom of religion in this country, I guess you approve and would have no problem, regardless of the religion, as long as kept secret from the parents, eh?

Derp talking about his sex life.

FFS. I even said it was parody. :cool:

The teacher was a he. And not even a teacher.

And the tweet was about transgendered people.

Lawdy, get a clue

They make dems!

OH, my gord! Somebody call Rick, Darrell, and Maggie before the herd comes this way.
The-Walking-Dead-image-the-walking-dead-36705287-1024-768.png

Bullshit, you loons like them young.

Forum List

Back