Dominion v. Fox News: Parties supposedly now reach settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I particularly like the ones who say that Dominion lost..since they 'only' settled for $787 million!

lol in a trial held by in Biden's home state, noted for its corporate shilling, kangaroo courts, and in a case where the Judge is a democratic Party shill. You need a nurse.

lol in a trial held by in Biden's hiome stare, noted for its corporate shilling, kangaroo courts, and in a case where the Judge is a democratic Party shill. You need a nurse.
Trial was not held. Hmmm..I do like the idea of a nurse...

Hello Nurse!

iu

All you have to do is look at how Democrats are treated vs how Trump supporters are treated by the FBI and DOJ and it is obvious the Democrats are protected and the Trump supporters raided.

What complete and utter Bull Shit. You breaks the law, you takes the consequences. You illegally remove classified documents home with you, you get slapped with a search warrant.

Poor little snowflake Con.

Deflection noted, and appreciated, as always.
In yer dreams ... but not the American Dream.
The foggy mindset belonging to those who support,
defend and lie for Democrats.It's now been exposed so that
even blackbirds can flock around.

Many of us are independent and can think for ourselves. I'm well aware of how that annoys you sheep.

I just proved you wrong about my politics, as I do with you poor souls every day. Sorry.

Conservatives are not know for thinking independently, they prefer to told what to think, when to think and how to think.

What complete and utter Bull Shit. You breaks the law, you takes the consequences. You illegally remove classified documents home with you, you get slapped with a search warrant.

It wasn't that...

It was that he had a lawyer sign a false statement, then he tried to hide documents under subpoena.

Grifty is a singular imbecile....as his former CEA put it, " dumb as shit".

Have you ever been paid to think?

lol I triggered yet another deviant kiddie mutilator fan. Thanks for your responses. They reflect your true intellectual capacity, i.e. zero.

Here he is again, living in your head and speaking to you personally.

2016-04-14t221848z_704190031_gf10000382991_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump.jpg

lol it's cute when you little degenerates snivel about 'the law n stuff'. lol

lol I triggered yet another deviant kiddie mutilator fan. Thanks for your responses. They reflect your true intellectual capacity, i.e. zero.

Here he is again, living in your head and speaking to you personally.

2016-04-14t221848z_704190031_gf10000382991_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump.jpg

You're a rube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back