Dominion Threatens to Sue Fascist My Pillow Guy

Liars and slanderers face consequences, and many Trump cult members have court dates ahead.

Dominion makes a lot of threats, but has yet to follow through on anything.

As for your planned purges, I doubt there will even be show trials. Looks to me like the Reich intends to round up anyone viewed as a threat to the party and execute them or put them into camps.

Au contraire my poor uninformed one. Dominion has already filed multiple lawsuits. That's why all these right wing media organizations are now publishing retractions and apologies at a furious rate.

And it works if they made up bullsh#t about them, they cannot prove. If true, the right wing nuts would not be backing down. Looks like they want to keep their business, instead.

The Trump base is all about the feelz. Facts have no place with them.
Again, hilarious. Use the leftyvirus as an example, no lefty will even look at the actual facts only believe their propaganda machine.

I'm sure that'll work as a legal defense.
Nothing but a scare tactic to shut them up. That is all.
And it works if they made up bullsh#t about them, they cannot prove. If true, the right wing nuts would not be backing down. Looks like they want to keep their business, instead.
Did you even care about all those businesses burned and looted and all the destruction of property. Because of Trump this Summer. I love how this hatred has eaten you alive the last 5 yrs....lol.So glad too
Nobody mentioned it. You think the My Pillow nut had something to do with it, or inside knowledge? Post your link.

So much fear in the left even though they seemingly control everything.

Even the left's illegitimate "president" has to hide in his bunker and be protected by the military. This is NOT the BEHAVIOR of WINNERS.

Last edited:
Everything that's been said about Dominion is true.
The fact that the CIA and 90% of the DC establishment are backing them. is even further evidence of their guilt.

But their lawsuits will be laughed at because this is the USA not Venezuela or Bolivia.

Ask American Thinker about that.

Forum List

Back