Dominion Software EXPOSED AS INTENTIONAL VOTER FRAUD...

Make no mistake........there is no more can kicking to be done.
We have arrived at tyranny.
Will it be a fight for your freedom....or a quiet acceptance of slavery and abuse?

Trump has now let the cat out of the bag.. The FBI and DOJ have found indications of massive voter fraud in multiple states perpetrated by Dominion Software. Trump Lawyers are laying out the evidence collected from 50+ Dominion machines that shows how the fraud was perpetrated. Hand counts and recanvasing must now be done in at least five states to verify the vote fraud. MIT forensic teams have found significant irregularities and recommended hand counts.

Democrats are in full blown panic... IF these recounts occur their "win" is in jeopardy including some down ballot races.. Expect close losses by republicans in down ballot races to enjoin the recount.

He will Twatter out a blown up number because he knows the state media will try and discount it and say hes lying.Ya see problem is they are in the position of saying weellllll “It wasn’t 3 million votes it was only 1.6 million drumph is wayciss hitler”

He keeps doing it
Lol

Your link is fucked up. It just goes to the main page.
Billy Bob's link just goes to a list of MIT faculty. What's your point?
I want your link. Show me what you have. Forget them. You have something. Let me see it.
I’ll show you as soon as Billy Bob shows his link.
So, you were bullshitting?

Don't do that. It makes you less credible.

Your link is fucked up. It just goes to the main page.
Billy Bob's link just goes to a list of MIT faculty. What's your point?
I want your link. Show me what you have. Forget them. You have something. Let me see it.
I’ll show you as soon as Billy Bob shows his link.
So, you were bullshitting?

Don't do that. It makes you less credible.
How do you get less than zero?

This is an interesting excerpt
Dominion is the second largest seller of voting machines in the United States.[6] In 2016 its machines served 70 million voters in 1,600 jurisdictions.[7][8] In 2019, the state of Georgia selected Dominion Voting Systems to provide its new statewide voting system for 2020 and beyond.

There are about 3,000 jurisdictions.

MIT forensic teams have evaluated the software from over 50 machines and the scraping of votes is very real.. Hang on to your ass its going to be a wild ride for democrats as the number of votes is sufficient to change the outcome of the election. This one is going to SCOTUS... Count on it!
This is fake. The MIT team were imposters. They had no connection to MIT their research was completely fabricated. They even attempted to assume the identity of the director of data science but this was uncovered by the FBI.

Expect to see more fabrications from frauds exposed by our great law enforcement!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :linky:

Someone has been reading Vox, Slate or some other Moonbat site

There is absolutely no possible way that any reasonable person can’t see the corruption of the Democrats, from the FBI lying to the phony impeachment.

Some of the funny things you guys believe is that Comey and or Mueller were Democrats. Staunch Republican called the Ukraine Shakedown a "Drug Deal". The Mueller investigation was conducted under the republican controlled DOJ. Democats didn't hold the majority in either Branch of Congress until last year. When confronted with these realities, it becomes "it's the Deep State" and the Democrats hate the poor poor victim, the "Dirty Don".

Why is the left so afraid of an audit team on the software and recounting the votes? if they won legally there isn't a problem.... Hmmmmmmm

Nice team they have there. Which one wrote the report and where is the report?

As if you on the left wouldn’t immediately start attacking them, not for their findings, but them personally in an attempt to invalidate the results. The MSM would get right on it and you lemmings would buy all of it as usual.

Dodge ball champ. Make up some allegation and pretend I'm guilty of it. Trumpybear has taught you well padiwon.

Trump has now let the cat out of the bag.. The FBI and DOJ have found indications of massive voter fraud in multiple states perpetrated by Dominion Software. Trump Lawyers are laying out the evidence collected from 50+ Dominion machines that shows how the fraud was perpetrated. Hand counts and recanvasing must now be done in at least five states to verify the vote fraud. MIT forensic teams have found significant irregularities and recommended hand counts.

Democrats are in full blown panic... IF these recounts occur their "win" is in jeopardy including some down ballot races.. Expect close losses by republicans in down ballot races to enjoin the recount.

Reading that explains how trump lost yet down ballots were won by republicans.
To quote my wodie OSIRIS...
“So this Dominion story is getting good. Some MIT scientists have analyzed the software and found that it uses a feature called a weighted linear transfer algorithm that cuts off votes for a certain candidate when ratio of votes exceed the cap ratio that is programmed, and transfers them to the other party. “

You cant read Trumps link in the OP? What a fucktard!
Unless you’re claiming that Trump is an MIT grad who conducted the analysis, Trump’s tweet doesn’t have anything to do with what you claim. There’s no link there.
How does that validate your claim? You claim it's proven false yet offer no evidence.
it doesn't. his job is to discredit others.

never provide credit / facts himself.

Forum List

Back