Dominion says it plans to sue the Pillow Guy

Dominion claims a lot of things that they are gonna do, but then it changes.....like the votes.

Like what?

They're suing many of the Trump Legal Clown Car Shit Show. They got Lyin' Lou Dobbs fired.
Dobbs so what? Sue away, maybe someone will actually look at the facts then.
We'll then get discovery in a court.

They can't get the evidence in as plaintiffs, so let 'em do it as defendants.

IM-not-at-all-HO, the Dominion grifters are bluffing and/or vexing.

Dominion claims a lot of things that they are gonna do, but then it changes.....like the votes.

Like what?

They're suing many of the Trump Legal Clown Car Shit Show. They got Lyin' Lou Dobbs fired.

The facts will come out, just like they did in the OJ Simpson civil trial. Trump and the fraudsters will look like bigger dumbshits than they already do. Only dumbshits like this goofball feel there was a fraud.

Like what?

The facts will come out, just like they did in the OJ Simpson civil trial. Trump and the fraudsters will look like bigger dumbshits than they already do. Only dumbshits like this goofball feel there was a fraud.
Only dumbfucks like you can't see what's right in your grill.

Sounds like Mikey is gonna need an extra pillow to sleep....huh?

Leftist scum celebrate an attack on an American company that employs Americans, shocker.
We're celebrating legal justice.

Sounds to me like Dominion is on a solid path to “Vexatious Litigator” status.
You Lie over and over and ignore the warnings....YOU PAY. I hope the trump cult learns their lesson. It is going to be a very expensive lesson.

LEGAL LESSON 101: Don't Lie....You Won't Get Sued....

Sounds to me like Dominion is on a solid path to “Vexatious Litigator” status.
You Lie over and over and ignore the warnings....YOU PAY. I hope the trump cult learns their lesson. It is going to be a very expensive lesson.

LEGAL LESSON 101: Don't Lie....You Won't Get Sued....
This could be an important trial that may affect the political landscape in the US. The Age of Lies that trump ushered in needs to be rolled back.

Lying should have consequences. It affects reputations and peoples livelihoods.

I hope that they dont settle out of court. Heads on sticks are in order.

Lindell says he has the receipts....The IP addresses, the computer fingerprints from overseas sources.

Now we'll get discovery.

What he's got is shit. What he's going to get is his ass handed to him. I feel bad for his employees who are going to bear the brunt of his zealotry.
As though you know fuckall about what he has.

Lindell says he has the receipts....The IP addresses, the computer fingerprints from overseas sources.

Now we'll get discovery.

What he's got is shit. What he's going to get is his ass handed to him. I feel bad for his employees who are going to bear the brunt of his zealotry.

Some people are stupid. Some people want an alternative explanation for their lifetime of built up grievances. Then there's people like Mike Lindell. But this will be fun to watch.

Now we'll get discovery.

Only a friggin moron thinks "discovery" will prove anything. Lindell's accusations and lies were so outrageous that disproving those lies will be incredibly easy.

Now we'll get discovery.

Some people are stupid. Some people want an alternative explanation for their lifetime of built up grievances. Then there's people like Mike Lindell. But this will be fun to watch.
"Fact checking".....ROFLMFAO!!!

I was right, you don't know fuckall.

Now we'll get discovery.

Yes we will.
BTW, this is a common tactic used by guilty parties.
Best way to protect yourself when you're guilty of a crime is file a lawsuit and force the courts to deal with your claims before anything else.

Forum List

Back