Biden Admin Claims the act of hiring a Woman is automatically positive

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Here is a really weird answer...

QUESTION: What is President Biden doing for my small business?
PSAKI: First and foremost, he nominated a woman to lead the Small Business Administration who formerly worked there.

Now, Psaki went on to list other things, but let's look at this reason. Does anyone find it very odd that the Biden Administration thinks that merely hiring a woman is some advancement?

What if they aren't good at their job? Why are women intrinsically superior to men in hiring practices? This comes across as such manipulative pandering, and downright insulting. Women don't need your help, Jen Psaki and Joe Biden. They are more than capable of achieving based on their merits, not their genitals.

Identity politics makes this a thing, proof of why it's a bad thing.

Biden and all the rest of the men should resign. ,-la will become president and she can put women in all the important positions.

PSAKI: First and foremost, he nominated a woman to lead the Small Business Administration who formerly worked there.

Now, Psaki went on to list other things, but let's look at this reason. Does anyone find it very odd that the Biden Administration thinks that merely hiring a woman is some advancement?

What if they aren't good at their job? Why are women intrinsically superior to men in hiring practices? This comes across as such manipulative pandering, and downright insulting. Women don't need your help, Jen Psaki and Joe Biden. They are more than capable of achieving based on their merits, not their genitals.

This isn't like when Trump put in the woman that was the profession wrestling magnate. Iszbel Gusman used to be Deputy Chief of Staff at SBA. Just another example of choosing somebody related to the job and organization instead of choosing somebody brought in to destroy the organization.

How misogynistic of the Biden administration to think women wouldn't have a chance if men were not excluded from consideration.

How misogynistic of the Biden administration to think women wouldn't have a chance if men were not excluded from consideration.
Who said they thought that? Or did you just run out of straw men?

Biden's administration :itsok: Why yes we are mocking the Dems identity politics. Tune in next week when the Biden administration brags about only choosing among blacks to fill a position. Poor blacks, if Biden didn't limit consideration to only blacks they wouldn't have a chance.

Biden's administration :itsok: Why yes we are mocking the Dems identity politics. Tune in next week when the Biden administration brags about only choosing among blacks to fill a position. Poor blacks, if Biden didn't limit consideration to only blacks they wouldn't have a chance.
Oh, I get it. There is something different between trump putting in a female wrestling magnate into SBA and Biden putting in somebody that has worked in the field and actually been 3rd in command of the agency he wants her to head, and you prefer the trump method. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, I get it. There is something different between trump putting in a female wrestling magnate into SBA and Biden putting in somebody that has worked in the field and actually been 3rd in command of the agency he wants her to head, and you prefer the trump method. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump boasted about the person's exceptional abilities, you dumb asses boast about their skin color and genitalia like that's a job qualification. Listen, pull your heads out of your ass okay.

Trump boasted about the person's exceptional abilities, you dumb asses boast about their skin color and genitalia like that's a job qualification. Listen, pull your heads out of your ass okay.
Rekt

This isn't like when Trump put in the woman that was the profession wrestling magnate. Iszbel Gusman used to be Deputy Chief of Staff at SBA. Just another example of choosing somebody related to the job and organization instead of choosing somebody brought in to destroy the organization.

Well, you're ignoring the fact that the "first and foremost" reason this person was selected is because she is a woman.

That's it. Why is that a good reason? What about being a woman makes you better than if a man held the position? Because that's the only reason you'd bring it up as a reason for doing so.

I know, I know. You TRumpists hate women, blacks, Hispanics, middle easterners...

Everyone is victimizing you.

Poor babies.

Well, you're ignoring the fact that the "first and foremost" reason this person was selected is because she is a woman.

That's it. Why is that a good reason? What about being a woman makes you better than if a man held the position? Because that's the only reason you'd bring it up as a reason for doing so.
What gave you that idea? I doubt it bothered him, she was a woman, but you are the only one ignoring the experience of the woman. I'm pretty sure Joe knew her previous job history and in that particular agency as Deputy Chief of Staff, when Joe was vice president. Get a clue. dude.

What gave you that idea? I doubt it bothered him, she was a woman, but you are the only one ignoring the experience of the woman. I'm pretty sure Joe knew her previous job history and in that particular agency as Deputy Chief of Staff, when Joe was vice president. Get a clue. dude.

You’re making things up, that’s not what the stated reason was. The “first and foremost” reason is because it was a woman he hired. Only that.

why is that on a list of ways one supposedly helped small businesses? Do women make small businesses more money based on vaginal power or something?

You’re making things up, that’s not what the stated reason was. The “first and foremost” reason is because it was a woman he hired. Only that.

why is that on a list of ways one supposedly helped small businesses? Do women make small businesses more money based on vaginal power or something?
Doofus, that is not how hiring decisions are made. I have done a lot of hiring. I know. You obviously do not.

Doofus, that is not how hiring decisions are made. I have done a lot of hiring. I know. You obviously do not.

you’re right, that’s traditionally not how they’re made

but in this instance it’s different. They literally say what I’m claiming, and you keep denying it

you’re right, that’s traditionally not how they’re made

but in this instance it’s different. They literally say what I’m claiming, and you keep denying it
Nah, you are grasping at straws. The lady is qualified. Qualified is first. Not like the trump days. Remember Devos, who had never been a educator, education administrator or even a school board member and he put her over Education? So far, Joe is dealing aces from the top, getting qualified people with experience in their field. Hell, this one used to be the Deputy Chief of Staff and you key on the fact that he hired a woman? Give it a rest. You lose.

Yes! because Identity politics are the most important thing!
These idiots truly live in a bubble

Your trump Nazi fear of women with superior skills is showing. You trump Nazis' insecurity causes your misogyny, you a$$holes should lighten up. Your poor old hearts just can't take all the unnecessary stress.

Forum List

Back