Dominion Must Be Hurting.

Deal with reality BOY

You are more left wing than I am

You have no fuckking evidence whatsoeever for stupid claims
And you're an ignorant fucking asshole.

I told you, shit for brains, your assertions mean NOTHING.

GO ASSERT ON SOMEONE ELSE

Your bullshit won't work with this boy

So you cannot prove there is not a God.

You understand yet?

Lame Ass.
Stupid leftard, I told you the answer a long time ago.

An auditable chain of custody for ballots is REQUIRED for secure elections.

Anything less is NOT secure.

Exactly what a LOSER would say.
Well done missy.

I accept your surrender.
Let me explain to you asinine leftards exactly how this works.

(And the Deep State pricks too, if they're listening).

IF we had an auditable election, we could know for sure whether there was fraud or not. But we didn't. And therefore there is NO way of ever knowing. "For sure'. Not now, and not any time in the future.

And THEREFORE, we must rely on SCIENCE, and what they call the "preponderance of evidence". In other words, CONFIDENCE is the name of the game. If you make an assertion you need to back it up with a confidence level.

I gave you mine. And the math doesn't lie. SIX standard deviations is "about" one part in a million. That's a 99.999999% confidence level.

Your turn.

No, what is being said only fools keep on believing the election was stolen…
Oh boy, here come the fool leftards with their goddamn BELIEFS again.

Hey dumbass, what did I just tell you?

The => MATH <= says there is a ZERO percent chance Biden won the election through natural and legitimate means.

To six significant digits

Oh boy, here come the fool leftards with their goddamn BELIEFS again.

Hey dumbass, what did I just tell you?

The => MATH <= says there is a ZERO percent chance Biden won the election through natural and legitimate means.

To six significant digits
And yet ladies, gentlemen and those that should use a unisex bathroom this fucking idiot that responded to me believe I am a leftist without knowing he voted for Clinton best friend!

And yet ladies, gentlemen and those that should use a unisex bathroom this fucking idiot that responded to me believe I am a leftist without knowing he voted for Clinton best friend!

Shit. Bathrooms? Really?

Is that all you got from that?

I see why you believe Trump won!
There you go with your BELIEFS again.

Boy, talk about a cult...

Dumbass, I'm not interested in your BELIEFS

I'm talking about MATH. The same stuff Wall Street uses, the same stuff the physicists use.

Do you want me to hold your hand while we talk about it? Is that really necessary?

There you go with your BELIEFS again.

Boy, talk about a cult...

Dumbass, I'm not interested in your BELIEFS

I'm talking about MATH. The same stuff Wall Street uses, the same stuff the physicists use.

Do you want me to hold your hand while we talk about it? Is that really necessary?
The numbers said Trump lost!

Barr said Trump lost!!

USSC said Trump lost!!!

Georgia said Trump lost!!!!

So do the math and Trump lost but you can’t handle the damn truth and now you will rant on about Deep State and your delusional way of thinking…

The numbers said Trump lost!

Barr said Trump lost!!

USSC said Trump lost!!!

Georgia said Trump lost!!!!

So do the math and Trump lost but you can’t handle the damn truth and now you will rant on about Deep State and your delusional way of thinking…
lol

Who cares who "said" what?

The MATH is unassailable.

Your bluff has been called.

This is the same math that makes Wall Street money every single day, the same math that lets physicists build quantum computers.

You can't touch it, it's unassailable. BUT, we don't have to talk about stochastic differential equations to understand reality. It's a lot easier than that.

your delusional way of thinking…

Actually I understand this topic very well.

Very VERY well. Far better than you do.

Look here:

1663992132207.png

See that little glitch there? That, in math-speak, is called a discontinuity.

In and of itself it's mostly unremarkable. Unless you're a mathematician. Then it leaps off the page at you.

Actually I understand this topic very well.

Very VERY well. Far better than you do.

Look here:

View attachment 700711

See that little glitch there? That, in math-speak, is called a discontinuity.

In and of itself it's mostly unremarkable. Unless you're a mathematician. Then it leaps off the page at you.
You believe the Big Lie.
Sucks huh.

You believe the Big Lie.
Sucks huh.

Another leftie from the cult of belief.

Not surprised.

What did I just tell you, dumbass?

Your beliefs DO NOT MATTER. We're talking math. You know what that is, don't you?

Don't talk to me about your beliefs, cause I don't care. Talk to me about math, because that's reality. A reality that leftards can not change - not even if they try to legislate the value of Pi

Notice the three interesting features in the graph, two on the right and one on the left.

How do the ones on the right differ from the one in the left?

You'll notice that "the" glitch on the right, is actually TWO glitches. Very close together.

Let's explore one of the interesting features of elections. Elections, it turns out, obey the Law of Large Numbers. We're talking 150+ million votes, that's large.

Not surprised.

Your beliefs DO NOT MATTER. We're talking math. You know what that is, don't you?

Don't talk to me about your beliefs, cause I don't care. Talk to me about math, because that's reality. A reality that leftards can not change - not even if they try to legislate the value of Pi

Notice the three interesting features in the graph, two on the right and one on the left.

You'll notice that "the" glitch on the right, is actually TWO glitches. Very close together.

Let's explore one of the interesting features of elections. Elections, it turns out, obey the Law of Large Numbers. We're talking 150+ million votes, that's large.
LOLLOOLLLLOOOL at the KKKult Member.
Take the drink, the kool aid, Please.

200+ years and never before a 90% turnout anywhere ever. Absolutely implausible. STFU goober.
The only way it happened in 2020 is because of fraud.

That was then, it really was $400 million. Mark Zuckerberg should swing from a gallows for the millions of Americans he disenfranchised.
And that's BEFORE all the ballot harvesting the Democrats did.
Not the least bit implausible boy

Once again such calculations as yours are stupid and unreralistic

There is absoolutely zero evidence of such disenfranchisement

Not surprised.

You have not posted any math at all boy

And you're an ignorant fucking asshole.

I told you, shit for brains, your assertions mean NOTHING.

GO ASSERT ON SOMEONE ELSE

Your bullshit won't work with this boy
They do mean something because they are factual and correct.

You are posting falsehoods and that is proven

Not the least bit implausible boy

Once again such calculations as yours are stupid and unreralistic

There is absoolutely zero evidence of such disenfranchisement
More meaningless assertions from the peanut gallery.

Hang it up, buddy. You're owned. Look at the damn pic. That is EVIDENCE, pal. Very damning evidence. IF you can force yourself to look at it.

Forum List

Back