Dominion Must Be Hurting.

I don't know if Dominion helped them or not.

But I do know the cheat took place.

The statistical probability of the swing state voting outcome is LESS THAN one part in a million.

We can say with HIGH confidence, that the cheat took place
You know no such thing.

Statistical probbility proves no such thing

The burden of proof

Funny how you don't think the burden of proof isn't on YOU to explain how a no-account 3-time loser who nobody likes who ran no campaign running with the most disliked democrat in the primaries who suddenly "found" millions of paper ballots at 4AM in various crucial swing states all missing any required chain of custody after their all being delivered by the handful of mules running from drop box to drop box all around the city pulls ahead by some miracle to "win" by millions of votes over the president who GAINED 11 million votes over what he needed to win in 2016 getting the most votes of any sitting president in history!

And now your "winner," barely two years in is the worst president in US history now sits with the LOWEST favorability rating of any president ever!!! :auiqs.jpg:

And your "victory" could stand so little examination that social media literally BANNED people from even asking or talking about the election!

Congrats, Winny, you just made the Soviet KGB, Chinese and Norks look good!

Yes I do.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, CHANCES ARE GOOD it's a duck.

You ever seen a duck that ain't a duck?

Didn't think so.
No you do not

You do not know any such thing.

Cult beliefs are not knowledge

That claim ^^^^^ is just ignorant.
Really?!!!!
I know Liberals and they are intolerant assholes.
In my community I am known as the LibTard Silencer.
I simply will not allow anyone to get away with a sound bite; neo-Cons can’t tolerate me either.

Really?!!!!
I know Liberals and they are intolerant assholes.
In my community I am known as the LibTard Silencer.
I simply will not allow anyone to get away with a sound bite; neo-Cons can’t tolerate me either.
Haha, As if "LibTard" is not a soundbite your "Conditioners" gave to you!

So, how many posts are you going to make today?
$0.30 per posts adds up lil' guy.
Post away.
Poor little insignificant Winco.
The fact that I make you look like an idiot annoys you?
Good.
1 + 1 = 3 Gay Birds.

Forum List

Back