Dominion Must Be Hurting.

Everyone see you are my bitch.

Listen carefully, cause I'm only gonna say this once.

People like you are too stupid to have any bitches. You fucktards couldn't even eat breakfast without us. We OWN your sorry asses. Lock stock and barrel. You can't intimidate us, and you can't stop us.

You'll wake up one morning and your world will have changed. Oh don't worry, it won't be me doing it. But I ain't gonna shed a tear either.

Listen carefully, cause I'm only gonna say this once.

People like you are too stupid to have any bitches. You fucktards couldn't even eat breakfast without us. We OWN your sorry asses. Lock stock and barrel. You can't intimidate us, and you can't stop us.

You'll wake up one morning and your world will have changed. Oh don't worry, it won't be me doing it. But I ain't gonna shed a tear either.
There is nothing to stop.

You are not threat and no expert you are changing nothing or even challenging nothing.

You are nowever my bitcha nd you know it I own your ass

The world always changes but you get run over by it

They do not have enough to win their lawsuit? That is not what the propagandists here say. More abuse of power at the snap of someones fingers.
The FBI is known in Russia as the KGB.

The LYING sack of shit leftards claim that glitch is because of an absentee ballot dump. Well okay, let's say that it is. Let's say we believe the lying fucktards even though we know they're lying fucktards
You’re confusing multiple issues.

The glitch where a worker added a zero to Biden’s total was fixed. It does not show up on the graph.

The big jump for Biden was merely a large urban county reporting a large number of absentee votes they finished counting early in the morning. It’s a big jump for Biden because it was a heavily Democratic area.

There is nothing to stop.

You are not threat and no expert you are changing nothing or even challenging nothing.

You are nowever my bitcha nd you know it I own your ass

The world always changes but you get run over by it

lol

You get funnier by the minute. :p

Anything else?

You’re confusing multiple issues.

No, I'm not.

The glitch where a worker added a zero to Biden’s total was fixed. It does not show up on the graph.

I never said word one about that.

The big jump for Biden was merely a large urban county reporting a large number of absentee votes they finished counting early in the morning.

No. That was the FIRST excuse. You're not following the story.

The ballot dump was the FIRST excuse, and it was IMMEDIATELY called out as a lie, by literally hundreds of people simultaneously all over the world

The lie was then retracted, and replaced with another lie. Which is the present topic of discussion.

It’s a big jump for Biden because it was a heavily Democratic area.

lol

See, the great thing about probability is it doesn't matter what the reasons are. Fine, you say that's what it is, then fine, I believe you. I'll stipulate to it

The thing is - it doesn't change the outcome. The data is still the data. An election graph is kind of like looking at a stock ticker, it represents the combined activity of hundreds of individual transactions. One at a time, they cause upticks and downticks, the stock market types call that volatility. But taken together they have a well defined mean value, which is mostly what we see in the smoothness of the graphs like the one I posted. They are expected to be smooth "because of" the Law of Large Numbers. The generators aren't discontinuous - if they are, it's a "glitch", an anomaly

The first excuse, the ballot dump, can not possibly be true. It's mathematically impossible. Why? Look at the graph. It would mean Biden had to receive 100% of the votes in the ballot dump, which is entirely impossible.

24 hours later, the State of Michigan changed its story and said it was a counting error.

But guess what? The math says that's impossible too. I can explain in detail if you wish.

Someone needs to protect the right wing morons from themselves.
You're saying the KGB was right wing?

In a communist country?

You people seem confused. You equate authoritarianism with the right wing. But exactly the opposite is true. 95% of all authoritarian regimes in the last 200 years were lefties. Sure, there were exceptions (Pinochet, Rios, others), but I can rattle off a LONG list of leftard authoritarians, including the two biggest ones Mao and Joe.

No, I'm not.

I never said word one about that.

No. That was the FIRST excuse. You're not following the story.

The ballot dump was the FIRST excuse, and it was IMMEDIATELY called out as a lie, by literally hundreds of people simultaneously all over the world

The lie was then retracted, and replaced with another lie. Which is the present topic of discussion.

lol

See, the great thing about probability is it doesn't matter what the reasons are. Fine, you say that's what it is, then fine, I believe you. I'll stipulate to it

The thing is - it doesn't change the outcome. The data is still the data. An election graph is kind of like looking at a stock ticker, it represents the combined activity of hundreds of individual transactions. One at a time, they cause upticks and downticks, the stock market types call that volatility. But taken together they have a well defined mean value, which is mostly what we see in the smoothness of the graphs like the one I posted. They are expected to be smooth "because of" the Law of Large Numbers. The generators aren't discontinuous - if they are, it's a "glitch", an anomaly

The first excuse, the ballot dump, can not possibly be true. It's mathematically impossible. Why? Look at the graph. It would mean Biden had to receive 100% of the votes in the ballot dump, which is entirely impossible.

24 hours later, the State of Michigan changed its story and said it was a counting error.

But guess what? The math says that's impossible too. I can explain in detail if you wish.
The only "glitch" that occurred was an extra zero added to Biden's tally. That was in Shiawassee County. The error was pointed out and corrected. It does not show up in the graph.

The vote spike your looking at is due to absentee ballots from Wayne County. Not only is Wayne County heavily democratic, but the absentee ballots would be even more heavily democratic. Not all of these votes were for Biden but a huge majority was.

I dont know precisely what you mean by an "election graph" but if you're referring to a graph that is taking vote totals as they're being they're being tallied in real time, it's not like stock tickers at all. There are no downticks. It's a tally. The only ticks go up. But they go up at different rates depending on what is being added to the vote at what time. Most counties and districts in states are very small, so their reporting early in the day looks smooth because the additions are small each time.

These aren't discontinuities because we aren't dealing with a mathematical function. We dealing with a tally. This isn't mathematically impossible by any stretch of the imagination.

You're saying the KGB was right wing?

In a communist country?

You people seem confused. You equate authoritarianism with the right wing. But exactly the opposite is true. 95% of all authoritarian regimes in the last 200 years were lefties. Sure, there were exceptions (Pinochet, Rios, others), but I can rattle off a LONG list of leftard authoritarians, including the two biggest ones Mao and Joe.
No. I'm saying that Lindell is a moron and someone needs to save him from himself. He's getting involved in stuff he doesn't understand and he doesn't even realize he's probably breaking laws.

No. I'm saying that Lindell is a moron and someone needs to save him from himself. He's getting involved in stuff he doesn't understand and he doesn't even realize he's probably breaking laws.
Oh, okay. Well, I probably agree with you. He's in over his head. He's not a politician. He means well though. He's not profiting from his efforts, if anything he's being hurt

This isn't mathematically impossible by any stretch of the imagination.
Yes, it is.

If you're actually interested, I'm willing to show you why. Step by step.

The first part is easy, you just look at the graph. Those graphs are reported BY the office of the Michigan Secretary of State. They are "unofficial" (ie pre-certification) but they are real time. All private companies downstream (and news agencies) get exactly the same data.

The second part is a little longer because there are more possibilities. The claim is that the counting error was unitary, but that is not possible because we don't see an equal-but-opposite movement elsewhere.

So then, what we're left with, is the worst nightmare of ALL - the counting error occurred ALL THROUGH THE DAY, it got incorporated into the "smooth" portion of Biden's curve.

And next I'll show you why THAT is impossible

Unless it was done deliberately

The only "glitch" that occurred was an extra zero added to Biden's tally.

lol

You're going with that BS story?

Yeah, that's another good one.

Sorry, but.... that's impossible too.

Yeah, the fact checkers were running with that for a while. Like this:

So, just for the record...

Which of the BS stories are you going with?

Cause there's three of them now.

There's a ballot dump, a counting error, and a clerical input error. :p

But look carefully at the graph.

Look at it VERY carefully.

You can verify the details on the DDHQ web site

Graph analysis 101.

The vertical scale, that's about 5 million votes, give or take.

The FIRST vertical glitch on the right, represents 135,000 votes. Do the math. Measure. Get your ruler out.

Uh oh... there's a problem already.

Well, we need to understand HOW the data is entered. The State of Michigan claims the clerks upload completed tallies IN BATCHES. Always in batches. Never one at a time.

To see what this looks like in real life, go the the GitHub link I posted earlier, where you will find a list of counties and the number of voters and absentee voters in each county.

Do the math. How come the graphs are smooth? What's the size of a tick?

All this is preliminary, by the way. We haven't even gotten to the juicy part yet.

Forum List

Back