Dominion Must Be Hurting.

It is not evidence dumbass.

People are not predictable
'
THIS is one of the single most ignorant statements I've ever read on the internet.

YOU have to be a Deep State weenie, one of the stupid retarded fools who thinks people are still going to believe your bullshit.

You're finished, pal. You just don't know it yet. And you won't believe and you'll refuse to accept it, but them's the breaks.

Dumbass, if people weren't predictable there would be no Madison Avenue. There would be no Hollywood. There would be no Wall Street, where everyone makes money off arbitrage. There wouldn't even be any politics, if people weren't predictable.

Got any more dumbass fairy tales you'd like to share with us?

You are a liar

You cannot post evidence and your picture is not evidence
And you're a shit for brains political hack.

NOT a scientist.

I already told you, your bullshit won't fly here.

Go jump in a lake or something.

One more time you uneducated fool

None of that is evidence

You're just being fucking STUPID.

It's ALL evidence, shit for brains.

Some of it is worth more than others. That's where the science comes in.

You're in deep denial, son.

Willful ignorance

No he did not.

It is not statistically impossible at all.

I have far better grasp and understanding of statistics than you do and far more than the idiot who posted it.
No, you don't. You're a fucking liar. You wouldn't know a stochastic generator if it bit you on the butt. You fucking deep state morons couldn't tie your own shoes without people like me.

You can kiss my ass for now. All you've brought to the table so far is worthless assertion and worthless conjecture.

So let's review.

A. The glitch happened. Even the State of Michigan admits that part.

B. First the Dems said it was a ballot dump. The mathematicians IMMEDIATELY called them out on their lie.

C. Then the Dems and the State of Michigan backpedaled and said it was a counting error. (it just so happens it was from the two biggest counties). But the math proves that wrong too. This excuse is ALSO a lie.

D. The woman pushing these lies is a Soros operative who tried to keep dead people on the voter rolls and tried to suppress evidence from audits and the public. She claims her elections are secure but AT THIS VERY MOMENT there are more voters registered in Michigan than there are eligible voters

THIS is one of the single most ignorant statements I've ever read on the internet.

YOU have to be a Deep State weenie, one of the stupid retarded fools who thinks people are still going to believe your bullshit.

You're finished, pal. You just don't know it yet. And you won't believe and you'll refuse to accept it, but them's the breaks.

Dumbass, if people weren't predictable there would be no Madison Avenue. There would be no Hollywood. There would be no Wall Street, where everyone makes money off arbitrage. There wouldn't even be any politics, if people weren't predictable.

Got any more dumbass fairy tales you'd like to share with us?
It is hfar more informed than any of your statements.

No one is finished except the trump cult.

People are not predictable. Hollywood, madison avenue and walls treet lose money by betting on stupiod and ignorant statistical anaysis such as yours

So let's review.

A. The glitch happened. Even the State of Michigan admits that part.

B. First the Dems said it was a ballot dump. The mathematicians IMMEDIATELY called them out on their lie.

C. Then the Dems and the State of Michigan backpedaled and said it was a counting error. (it just so happens it was from the two biggest counties). But the math proves that wrong too. This excuse is ALSO a lie.

D. The woman pushing these lies is a Soros operative who tried to keep dead people on the voter rolls and tried to suppress evidence from audits and the public. She claims her elections are secure but AT THIS VERY MOMENT there are more voters registered in Michigan than there are eligible voters
Lets correct your lies,

Glitches are not evidence of ffraud.

No mathmetician called anyone out on anything.
'
You cannor provide evidence.

No, you don't. You're a fucking liar. You wouldn't know a stochastic generator if it bit you on the butt. You fucking deep state morons couldn't tie your own shoes without people like me.

You can kiss my ass for now. All you've brought to the table so far is worthless assertion and worthless conjecture.
Yes I do and you are the proven liar.

What i have brought is facts and truth ruining your little left wing conspieracy theory garbage

You're just being fucking STUPID.

It's ALL evidence, shit for brains.

Some of it is worth more than others. That's where the science comes in.

You're in deep denial, son.

Willful ignorance
I am correct

You are a bald faced treasonous liar and i have proven that and You know I have proven it BOY

Lets correct your lies,

Glitches are not evidence of ffraud.

No mathmetician called anyone out on anything.
'
You cannor provide evidence.
It's impossible to provide evidence when Dominion took the machines before anyone could examine them.
The most interest point is Dominion claiming the software is exclusive.
What does it take to detect non-white pixels?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is hfar more informed than any of your statements.

No one is finished except the trump cult.

People are not predictable. Hollywood, madison avenue and walls treet lose money by betting on stupiod and ignorant statistical anaysis such as yours
Really?

Wall Street loses money?

Hollywood loses money?

Really? ???

You have shit for brains.

Brown stuff where your gray matter is supposed to be.

I am correct

You are a bald faced treasonous liar and i have proven that and You know I have proven it BOY
Oh, treasonous now?

Fuck you, dimwit.

Your asinine bleating is summarily dismissed.

You're worthless. You have nothing.

It's impossible to provide evidence when Dominion took the machines before anyone could examine them.
The most interest point is Dominion claiming the software is exclusive.
What does it take to detect non-white pixels?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dominion is like every other company in the electronics business. They have deadlines, and they have to take shortcuts to meet them. They end up releasing stuff into the field that should never have been released, mainly because of inadequate testing.

And, if it was an iPad or an iPhone it wouldn't much matter, Apple let's the customers pay for the privilege of being the alpha testers.

However we are talking MISSION CRITICAL SOFTWARE here. Voting is mission critical. It's the same as sending a man to the moon, or operating a hospital, or military operations.

Ask me what mission critical means. I'm a credentialed security expert, I worked at NASA, I worked at Kaiser keeping the hospitals operating through riots and earthquakes and zoning changes, and I worked at Goldman Sachs where 5 minutes of down time can mean literally billions of dollars. I was a QA guy for the unnameable hardware that protects our unnameable three letter agencies (and even some four letter ones). Ask me what mission critical means. Everyone hates the QA guy because he enforces it. (You want to talk Nazi? Ha ha - mission critical QA Nazi, that's me - but you know what, my stuff WORKS, I have NEVER ONCE had a failure in the field, NOT EVEN ONCE in 37 years in the business - whereas... y'know... billion dollar Google can't even make a text editor that works). :p

There are no 'glitches' in my world. People DIE when glitches happen, so we don't let them happen.

Dominion is like every other company in the electronics business. They have deadlines, and they have to take shortcuts to meet them. They end up releasing stuff into the field that should never have been released, mainly because of inadequate testing.

And, if it was an iPad or an iPhone it wouldn't much matter, Apple let's the customers pay for the privilege of being the alpha testers.

However we are talking MISSION CRITICAL SOFTWARE here. Voting is mission critical. It's the same as sending a man to the moon, or operating a hospital, or military operations.

Ask me what mission critical means. I'm a credentialed security expert, I worked at NASA, I worked at Kaiser keeping the hospitals operating through riots and earthquakes and zoning changes, and I worked at Goldman Sachs where 5 minutes of down time can mean literally billions of dollars. I was a QA guy for the unnameable hardware that protects our unnameable three letter agencies (and even some four letter ones). Ask me what mission critical means. Everyone hates the QA guy because he enforces it. (You want to talk Nazi? Ha ha - mission critical QA Nazi, that's me - but you know what, my stuff WORKS, I have NEVER ONCE had a failure in the field, NOT EVEN ONCE in 37 years in the business - whereas... y'know... billion dollar Google can't even make a text editor that works). :p

There are no 'glitches' in my world. People DIE when glitches happen, so we don't let them happen.
Ditto...I developed software for banks and brokerage firms.

bullshit.,

Oh, treasonous now?

Fuck you, dimwit.

Your asinine bleating is summarily dismissed.

You're worthless. You have nothing.
I have facts correcting your bullshit.

Yes you are quite treasonous.

You are a fucking liar who cannot admit Trump lost you worship that turd of a man and love him more than the nation.

I am not dismissed you are an expert in NOTHING.

Yes you stupid fool all the places you name lose money.

Peopkle are not predidctable and you have no evidence.

Internet self proclaimed experts are always fat incompetant kids living in your moms basement.

get a job and act like a man for once boy you are an exspert in nothing and you have no evidence

I have facts correcting your bullshit.

Yes you are quite treasonous.

You are a fucking liar who cannot admit Trump lost you worship that turd of a man and love him more than the nation.

I am not dismissed you are an expert in NOTHING.

Yes you stupid fool all the places you name lose money.

Peopkle are not predidctable and you have no evidence.
Are you gonna keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again?

Everyone can see the scrambled egg dripping off your face. But hey, if you want to keep coming back for more punishment who am I to argue? Knock yourself out

Do you have any actual evidence to share with us? Anything? A newspaper clipping or something? Anything at all?

Are you gonna keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again?

Everyone can see the scrambled egg dripping off your face. But hey, if you want to keep coming back for more punishment who am I to argue? Knock yourself out

Do you have any actual evidence to share with us? Anything? A newspaper clipping or something? Anything at all?
Are you gonna keep repeating lies which I habve corrected?

Everyone see you arer my bitch.

you are wrong and I have proven it

I am not making the assertion. YOU ARE.

The burden is on you and you have no evidence

Are you gonna keep repeating lies which I habve corrected?

Everyone see you arer my bitch.

you are wrong and I have proven it

I am not making the assertion. YOU ARE.

The burden is on you and you have no evidence
lol

You sound like the fucking Warren Commission.

Magic bullet! :p

Forum List

Back