DOJ: Trump tax documents must go to Congress

They should have thrown Mnuchin's sorry ass in jail until he produced The Gangster's returns, fucktwit.
HimmlerSmile.jpg

What exactly are ReThugs so damn afraid of? IF the 45-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Gold Star Family Attacking Orange Shit Stain Coward and Traitor has nothing hide, then they should welcome his tax's being sent over to Congress. I mean if he did not do anything wrong, what is the harm?

What the Fuck is that Coward Hiding?
It's called "probable cause" and "due process" asshole.

The marxist filthy fucking animals enjoy punishment. It's in their self-loathing DNA. They just want to confirm President Trump has $7B in the bank sleeps with a supermodel. They like to have that kind of smelly shit rubbed in their faces.

The marxist filthy fucking animals enjoy punishment. It's in their self-loathing DNA. They just want to confirm President Trump has $7B in the bank sleeps with a supermodel. They like to have that kind of smelly shit rubbed in their faces.
The only thing Dotard sleeps with is when he has a date with his right hand.

If the corrupt lying thieving tax dodging lowlife degenerate Gangster Trump's tax returns made him look good he would have released them & his ass licking goons on Fox & Trumptards like you would have been drooling all over them in joy.
Now that you liberal Democrats have your hands on Trump's tax returns, are you going to impeach him again?

Your a moron . If you rabid dogs didn't find a damn thing on trump in the last 6 years of witch hunting the man is cleaner then mother theresa . Imagine the same fishing expeditions on the clintons , Biden’s, Obama's. More crimes then the Gambino crime family. You lefties don't have a honest fiber in your bodies.

It's always a very good idea to know the difference in meaning and spelling of the words "your" and "you're" before you call someone a moron.

If the corrupt lying thieving tax dodging lowlife degenerate Gangster Trump's tax returns made him look good he would have released them & his ass licking goons on Fox & Trumptards like you would have been drooling all over them in joy.

You & your cult know Trump is a corrupt lowlife but because you're in a cult the bastard can do no wrong. Pretty sad.
Simmer down, Buttercup.

Why hasn't the IRS gone after Trump for "tax dodging"? Maybe you should forward them your evidence, Clown.

Who gives a shit about trumps taxes? Jesus people are obsessed with them.

He is fucking rich, so yeah he will barely have had paid taxes. Thats a benefit of being rich. When youre rich you can hire tax attorneys and tax lawyers to work the law for you. Every rich person in america does it. When youre rich you can afford those people. Im middle class but I can afford a lot of benefits that poor people cant, doesnt make me a bad person.

Lets all be honest here, if ALL OF US here could find a way to never pay taxes none of us would, no one wants to pay taxes. Christ almighty, Im not a big trump fan but even I can see the hypocrisy in this, the stupidity and the idiocy in bringing up his tax returns because if I could afford to hire people to make me not pay taxes you damn well better believe I would in a heartbeat, and so would everyone else in america.

You should know that the IRS is an executive agency and has possession of Trump's tax returns.

It'd help if you read the first line of the OP.
No. You loons kept screaming that it was Trump’s DOJ for 4 years, but now it’s okay because Xiden is telling them what to do. That means we can see the taxes of Joe, Hunter, Nancy, Adam,.......

Yes, dumbass, they were. When the House Ways and Means Committee requests "anyone's" tax returns - they are legal. Google it...
No it isn’t. Back in the days of Nixon, tax returns were ruled private documents. There has to be a LEGAL reason to even request those documents. No committee has the right to simply demand anybody’s tax returns. A fishing expedition is not a legal reason.

The Treasury Department must turn over copies of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns to a congressional committee, the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel ruled on Friday.

The 39-page opinion, signed by OLC acting Assistant Attorney General Dawn Johnsen, finds that the executive branch “must give due weight to Congress’s status as a co-equal branch of government” and must “apply a presumption that Legislative Branch officials act in good faith and in furtherance of legitimate objectives.”

The House Ways and Means Committee, the opinion stated, “has invoked sufficient reasons for requesting the former President’s tax information” and the Treasury Department “must furnish the information to the Committee.

Great news! What do you think?
We'll see what the Supreme Court says. Now one gives a shit what the partisan DOJ says.

Forum List

Back