House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

Frankly... after the 6 years of endless bullshit you people put him through, I wouldn't give a damn. You guys, OTH, would see the man executed if you could pull it off. I sincerely hope that a day comes in your lives where you receive the same treatment.
Did you buy any of his trading cards today? LOL

Did you buy any of his trading cards today? LOL
Guess you didn't see the Biden trading cards......

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Plus a Passport is good for 10 years.With mandated Travel restrictions
starting with Covid Lockdowns a couple years ago,most americans
are not inclined to travel abroad.Some may have tossed out or
tore-up their Passports because.Like the way Dave Ramsey advises
most callers to perform a Plasticbodomy { cutting their Credit Cards
in half }.

COVID came around in 2020... not before.

The House Ways & Means Committee is now in possession of six years of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns after a three-year battle to obtain them.

The committee received the documents from the Treasury Department on Wednesday after the Supreme Court rejected Trump’s final appeal on Nov. 22, according to the Treasury Department.

Treasury has complied with last week’s court decision,” a Treasury official said.
The receipt of Trump’s tax returns brings to a close a three-year legal fight that began when Ways & Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) asked the Treasury Department to hand over the then-president’s tax returns under a law that allows congressional tax-writing committees to obtain tax returns for its investigations.
i know one thing it revealed was trump made a personal loan to North Korea while he was president and didn't disclose it. Probably the least of his problems right now.

Those with nothing to hide...hide nothing. Tells you all you need to know about the blob.
That is in fact not true. Tell you what, if you have nothing to hide, post your latest tax returns on here.

There are plenty of reasons private things remain private that have nothing to do with hiding.

Why has Trump promised to release his tax records and never did?

Answer this question, and please don't try to go all off topic.
Boy, that's an easy one to answer. Since none of us are mind readers, none of us knows. That's pretty much the size of it, and anyone who claims to know different is either lying or has heard TRUMP! say why.

Anything else is pure speculation.

Supposedly the audit is still ongoing....Trump said they were still being audited he would release the tax returns once the audit was over....

He wasn't lying; was he?

Good to see the House getting on the ball. Hopefully they turn it over to the Senate and they finally hook this guy.
They won't need to do that because the new House management will have it well in control shortly.

Boy, that's an easy one to answer. Since none of us are mind readers, none of us knows. That's pretty much the size of it, and anyone who claims to know different is either lying or has heard TRUMP! say why.

Anything else is pure speculation.
What if by some weird miracle you "heard TRUMP! say why" but he happened to be lying? Who was then speculating?

That, plus the IRS has already been over them and filed no charges.
Ah, it's the IRS in the US. I just had a thought, it's the HMRC in the UK (Her Majesty's Revenue Service). Now it makes me wonder with the Queen dying, will they call it His Majesty's Revenue Service.

The whole point of the Democrats to see Trumps tax returns is akin to a playground, to point fingers and say, "Ner ner ar ner ner, you only got this amount" etc..

The thing is with tax, put the debts on a business, make it go bust, write down the assets, clears your tax and debt obligations and your wealth goes up. And the Left gloat over a Trump failed business. They're totally blind to the fact that Trump is light years ahead of thick Lefties.

I own a business, the problem is, banks have cotton onto the likes of Trump and if the business wants loans, as director, I would have to be guarantor. Otherwise, I could have legally indebted the business, wrangled money legit out of the business, let it go bust and start again with a new business and wealthier. Sadly, my morals won't allow that.

Forum List

Back