DOJ - Trump Can Be Sued Jan. 6 Riot Injuries.

This DOJ keeps proving it is the most biased, most unconstitutional DOJ in US history.
Having to put up with them like we in this the nation have in these latter days, basically tells me that we have some serious flaws in our constitution. Sad but true. They should have put some kind of emergency fail-safe in case we ended up exactly like we have today. It really amazes me that this nation has had to tolerate the bull shite that it has for the last 40+ year's now.

Tell me, CF...

How does one 'fight back' when Democrats, the Deep State, and liberal extremists control Congress, US Intel agencies, THE DOJ, the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, the DHS, the ATF, etc...which was the situation with Trump?!

:popcorn:
This ought to be good...
One has to first realize that they are fighting for the existence of the nation.

So far this has completely eluded Republicans. I’m 99% certain DeSantis will also pussy out in the mathematically impossible event that overcomes the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team.

In 2017, I said Trump needs to secure the elections, he had a PERFECT opportunity to use the imaginary Putin hack to do this, he did nothing. I also stupidly thought he’d appoint Agency heads who would fire tens of thousands of anti American fuckers, he did less than nothing; he appointed anti American scumbags

At one time, the nation was filled with British officers who controlled everything. Just saying.

His gumba looking fuck campaign manager Paul Manafort gave Voter Analytics to Konstantin Kiliminik, a Lieutenant Colonel in the GRU (Russian Military Intelligence). So yes, there was collusion with Russia.

You still have not posted the link to the court case summary showing where Trump was found guilty of having anything to do with the J6 events at the Capitol ...

...while I posted a link earlier to the report stating Trump had been exonerated / found innocent ... not that Garland / snowflakes care.

One has to first realize that they are fighting for the existence of the nation.

So far this has completely eluded Republicans. I’m 99% certain DeSantis will also pussy out in the mathematically impossible event that overcomes the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team.

In 2017, I said Trump needs to secure the elections, he had a PERFECT opportunity to use the imaginary Putin hack to do this, he did nothing. I also stupidly thought he’d appoint Agency heads who would fire tens of thousands of anti American fuckers, he did less than nothing; he appointed anti American scumbags

At one time, the nation was filled with British officers who controlled everything. Just saying.

Nice post, but you still failed to tell me how Trump was supposed to fight back against the complete might of the Democrat / DC Swamp, partisan weaponized Congress and govt agencies, and MSM.

Bu the time he realized this was the case he was pretty much f*ed, fighting up hill all the way the rest of the way...for the last 6 and a half years.

His gumba looking fuck campaign manager Paul Manafort gave Voter Analytics to Konstantin Kiliminik, a Lieutenant Colonel in the GRU (Russian Military Intelligence). So yes, there was collusion with Russia.
That was unknown to Trump or anyone else for that matter. Manafort was fired and faced charges over that.

Nice post, but you still failed to tell me how Trump was supposed to fight back against the complete might of the Democrat / DC Swamp, partisan weaponized Congress and govt agencies, and MSM.

Bu the time he realized this was the case he was pretty much f*ed, fighting up hill all the way the rest of the way...for the last 6 and a half years.
You keep thinking that I’m kidding about securing the elections, firing tens of thousands of Federal employees, shutting the Board of Education, and having Michael Franzese as AG.

Play time is over

I do agree Crusader that Trump wasn't perfect, and he let me down at times by not heeding the call when it was definitely needed. During the riots his job was to take control of the situation, even to the point of declaring marshall law in some areas where chaos, death, and mayhem was becoming some kind of normalcy in those areas.

I would have immediately notified the governor's in the areas where order was totally evaporated, and chaos took over to get control quickly or else. If the else came quickly, then I would have ordered the national guard into the cities, and declared marshall law until order was restored. I would have had the troops arrest anyone that was rioting, and charged them federally for doing so. They would have been held until law and order was totally restored, and then they would have been placed on parole/released until their trial's were scheduled. Of course the non-violent one's would be released, but the violent one's not a chance.

You keep thinking that I’m kidding about securing the elections...

Nah, my point was by the time Trump realized exatly how much, how many Deep State, partisan weaponized Democrat / liberal traitors and criminals he faced it was too late...

He had to feel like Custer when he realized he had underestimated the number of 'hostiles' he really, actually faced that day.

:(

Nah, my point was by the time Trump realized exatly how much, how many Deep State, partisan weaponized Democrat / liberal traitors and criminals he faced it was too late...

He had to feel like Custer when he realized he had underestimated the number of 'hostiles' he really, actually faced that day.

:(

I don't believe that. Why is it all the Conservative on this message Board knew how totally fucked and partisan the government was but Trump didn't? They spied on him FFS!

He's not that clueless, he's part of the UniParty

I don't believe that. Why is it all the Conservative on this message Board knew how totally fucked and partisan the government was but Trump didn't?

I raise the BS flag...

NO ONE believed Obama, the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ and others were partisanly criminal and treasonous enough to willfully:

- violate the Constitution, the Patriot Act, the Rule of Law, defraud the FISA Court, illegally spy on Americans...

AND

- knowingly, intentionally participate in a treasonous attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally, criminally trying to remove an elected President from office!

I don't care if you are / were Sister Cleo

1677979250055.png

NO ONE could have predicted a former President, VP (current President), Cabinet members, and the heads / leadership of almost every US govt agency would attempt a treasonous coup to overthrow the US govt.

Stupid f*ing snowflakes keep moronically wanting to talk about fake 'insurrection' on J6 but refuse to acknowledge the actual attempted treasonous fauled coup initiated by Hillary and carried out by Obama / Biden and their proven traitorous US govt agencies!

This was / is messed up shit you read in Tom Clancy novels or see in 3rd world shit holes like Venezuela, North Korea, etc... Instead, it was real life treason committed by Obama, Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and others

Indeed,he had corrupt judges blocking policys he was trying to initiate.

I raise the BS flag...

NO ONE believed Obama, the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ and others were partisanly criminal and treasonous enough to willfully:

- violate the Constitution, the Patriot Act, the Rule of Law, defraud the FISA Court, illegally spy on Americans...

AND

- knowingly, intentionally participate in a treasonous attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally, criminally trying to remove an elected President from office!

I don't care if you are / were Sister Cleo

View attachment 762599

NO ONE could have predicted a former President, VP (current President), Cabinet members, and the heads / leadership of almost every US govt agency would attempt a treasonous coup to overthrow the US govt.

Stupid f*ing snowflakes keep moronically wanting to talk about fake 'insurrection' on J6 but refuse to acknowledge the actual attempted treasonous fauled coup initiated by Hillary and carried out by Obama / Biden and their proven traitorous US govt agencies!

This was / is messed up shit you read in Tom Clancy novels or see in 3rd world shit holes like Venezuela, North Korea, etc... Instead, it was real life treason committed by Obama, Biden, Rice, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and others
:thankusmile::yes_text12:You nailed it.:thup:

Forum List

Back