DOJ Investigating Trumps Actions On January 6 In Criminal Probe

Mucho political peril here.

Remember when Harry Reid changed the filibuster rules? That new precedence didn't work out very well for the Democrats. If they want to resort to Stalinesque tactics of prosecuting their opponents, they're in for some big surprises down the road.

Actually the leak came from some of Pence's people. You want them charged with a felony? Go Ahead!

A leak about a grand jury came from Pence's people? Got a link for that?

By the way, they should be charged with a felony if they leaked from a grand jury.

We are not a Third World country, but for a few months between November 2020 and January 2021 Back Seat Driver Donald Trump made us look like one.

Prosecutors who are questioning witnesses before a grand jury — including two top aides to Vice President Mike Pence — have asked in recent days about conversations with Trump, his lawyers, and others in his inner circle who sought to substitute Trump allies for certified electors from some states Joe Biden won, according to two people familiar with the matter. Both spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The prosecutors have asked hours of detailed questions about meetings Trump led in December 2020 and January 2021; his pressure campaign on Pence to overturn the election; and what instructions Trump gave his lawyers and advisers about fake electors and sending electors back to the states, the people said. Some of the questions focused directly on the extent of Trump’s involvement in the fake-elector effort led by his outside lawyers, including John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani, these people said.

It is ironic just how powerfully karma has come back and bitch slapped a man who called for his friend Nancy Pelosi to impeach George Bush, and who claimed Barack Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be President, and who called for his election opponent to be locked up.

Last edited:
BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

If Trump is indicted, he will have no choice but to delay his trial long enough to run for president and pardon himself.

I look forward to the looks on the Never-Trump crowd's faces, when that happens.

We are not a Third World country, but for a few months between November 2020 and January 2021 Back Seat Driver Donald Trump made us look like one.

Prosecutors who are questioning witnesses before a grand jury — including two top aides to Vice President Mike Pence — have asked in recent days about conversations with Trump, his lawyers, and others in his inner circle who sought to substitute Trump allies for certified electors from some states Joe Biden won, according to two people familiar with the matter. Both spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The prosecutors have asked hours of detailed questions about meetings Trump led in December 2020 and January 2021; his pressure campaign on Pence to overturn the election; and what instructions Trump gave his lawyers and advisers about fake electors and sending electors back to the states, the people said. Some of the questions focused directly on the extent of Trump’s involvement in the fake-elector effort led by his outside lawyers, including John Eastman and Rudy Giuliani, these people said.

It is ironic just how powerfully karma has come back and bitch slapped a man who called for his friend Nancy Pelosi to impeach George Bush, and who claimed Barack Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be President, and who called for his election opponent to be locked up.
Okay throw Don in prison, but then you might open Pandora’s box. Many Ds like O, Hill, Old Joe, Clapper, Brennan, and others might get imprisoned too.

I say put them all in prison. A happy consequence might result for the American people.

BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Seek help soon. :itsok:

A leak about a grand jury came from Pence's people? Got a link for that?

By the way, they should be charged with a felony if they leaked from a grand jury.
I sure do!

100investigations
0 convictions
100 assess making fools.
Obsession is redoubling failed efforts and you all are seriously emotionally ill

Okay throw Don in prison, but then you might open Pandora’s box. Many Ds like O, Hill, Old Joe, Clapper, Brennan, and others might get imprisoned too.

I say put them all in prison. A happy consequence might result for the American people.
Trump might go to prison especially if the trial is in Washington D.C. and the jury is packed with Trump hating Democrats.

Don’t expect Democrats to even get charged. The high levels of the DOJ and the FBI are working for the Democratic Party like the KGB worked for the Communist Party in the old USSR. The FBI is great at covering up scandals like Hunter Biden’s Laptop from Hell.

Yep.

Interesting. Let's see what if anything happens.

Trump might go to prison especially if the trial is in Washington D.C. and the jury is packed with Trump hating Democrats.

Don’t expect Democrats to even get charged. The high levels of the DOJ and the FBI are working for the Democratic Party like the KGB worked for the Communist Party in the old USSR. The FBI is great at covering up scandals like Hunter Biden’s Laptop from Hell.
Every time a republican is charged with a crime, they have to charge a democrat too. It has to be fair.

Forum List

Back