What is the Demarcation of the Trial Court System?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I think I understand the hierarchy of appeals. What I want to know is the demarcation "horizontally"?

Martial
Criminal
Civil

Because it is a part of the federal court system from my perspective.

Why does it bother you???

Now, can you help me with furthering the list of the "horizontal" court demarcation that I am trying to identify?
Divorces are usually handled in county courts, not federal

Because it is a part of the federal court system from my perspective.

Why does it bother you???

Now, can you help me with furthering the list of the "horizontal" court demarcation that I am trying to identify?

You need to change your perspective. They are not part of the federal court system but fall under each service branch. The rulings of the Military Court of Appeals can be heard by SCOTUS.

You need to change your perspective. They are not part of the federal court system but fall under each service branch. The rulings of the Military Court of Appeals can be heard by SCOTUS.
I know it is probably hard for you to comprehend, but the organization of the government is imperfect, and I am in the contest to propose ideas as to how to fix it, and that includes the demarcation of the court system. Just because the founders established a court system along with the other two parts does not mean that they got it right, and of course, it does not mean that the succeeding generations of judiciary acts got it right, either.

US4CC.meme.Benjamin_Franklin_Hamilton - main_partitions.png

US4CC.meme.Lisa_Simpson - 301_3_part_separation.png

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

US4CC.meme.Hannibal_lecter - imperfect_constitution.png

US4CC.meme.Biden_Oval_Office - imperfect_Constitution.png

Last edited:
I know it is probably hard for you to comprehend, but the organization of the government is imperfect, and I am in the contest to propose ideas as to how to fix it, and that includes the demarcation of the court system. Just because the founders established a court system along with the other two parts that does not mean they got it right; and it certainly does not mean that the succeeding generations of judiciary acts got it right either.

View attachment 675054

View attachment 675056

View attachment 675059

View attachment 675061

View attachment 675063
So it IS a troll tread!

I think I understand the hierarchy of appeals. What I want to know is the demarcation "horizontally"?

Martial
Criminal
Civil

While most people probably think of it as civil vs. criminal, I think of it as law vs. equity. The civil and criminal line is becoming increasingly blurred.

Forum List

Back