DoJ Investigates Bridge Closing. When Are They Going To Investigate Shutdown Closings

Obama tried to inflict maximum pain on the American people for political purposes! I would say he is a trator, but he has always been against us from the start - thus his fungdamental change. " show me your friends, and I'll show you your future "

Christie wants those responsible for the bridge closing to be held accountable! You fucked up liberals miss the forest for the trees; you ignore Obama's pure political expediency, but morph anything you can to inculpate your opposition - you are as dishonest as your king.

Obama tried to inflict maximum pain on the American people for political purposes! I would say he is a trator, but he has always been against us from the start - thus his fungdamental change. " show me your friends, and I'll show you your future "

Christie wants those responsible for the bridge closing to be held accountable! You fucked up liberals miss the forest for the trees; you ignore Obama's pure political expediency, but morph anything you can to inculpate your opposition - you are as dishonest as your king.

Closing monuments is pain?

The parks and memorials weren't closed because of a political attempt at revenge.

Conservatives shutdown the government. Rules were established before hand on what would be closed in that event.

The veterans broke the law by the way.

Then why did obama allow a immigration protest at a veteran memorial? I'll tell ya, obama hates the military and i guess you do also for backing obama.

Allow?

There were multiple protests at the memorials.

It's not up to the government to allow them.

The Constitution provides protections on protesting.

So protesters have the right to protest at a closed memorial, but vetran doesn't have the right to visit a memorial built for tbem? Got it.

The Republican shutdown of the Government should be investigated......by the voters

A shutdown over Obamacare.

They wanted to do what Obama ended up doing anyway.

So it's the Repugs fault Obama shut down all of those parks.

Pathetic.

Yeah it is the fault of petulant anti-government Conservatives in congress that the government was shutdown.

And it is pathetic that we have people that loath government sitting in the Congress.

Last edited:
Then why did obama allow a immigration protest at a veteran memorial? I'll tell ya, obama hates the military and i guess you do also for backing obama.

Allow?

So protesters have the right to protest at a closed memorial, but vetran doesn't have the right to visit a memorial built for tbem? Got it.

Sure they do.

And the Veterans were protesting too.

Allow?

National Parks are non-essential. The WWII memorial is part of a national park

Note to Republicans

People are essential
Parks are not

The parks and memorials weren't closed because of a political attempt at revenge.

Conservatives shutdown the government. Rules were established before hand on what would be closed in that event.u

The veterans broke the law by the way.

Allow?

They applied for a permit. It was granted.

The vet's permit requests were turned down.

Allow?

National Parks are non-essential. The WWII memorial is part of a national park

Note to Republicans

People are essential
Parks are not

Survivor benefits are non-essential too I suppose?

Allow?

They applied for a permit. It was granted.

The vet's permit requests were turned down.

They still protested. And many conservative congress members showed up.

Don't you remember? They were carrying around Confederate flags and yelling for the President of the United states to come out of the White House with his hands up.

Check it out. The Theocrat was in his glory.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-like-rally-obama-told-to-put-the-quran-down/

Last edited:
The Republican shutdown of the Government should be investigated......by the voters

A shutdown over Obamacare.

They wanted to do what Obama ended up doing anyway.

So it's the Repugs fault Obama shut down all of those parks.

Pathetic.

Yeah it is the fault of petulant anti-government Conservatives in congress that the government was shutdown.

And it pathetic that we have people that loath government sitting in the Congress.

Obama and Dingy Harry said no negotiations, no to everything, so we had a shutdown.

Then Obama ended up doing what the Repubs wanted anyway after the shutdown.

Speaking of vindictive political moves, the FBI has announced that it hasn't found any wrongdoing in the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

So, yet another dick move by the Obama Administration gets swept under the rug.

Nope. There was no wrongdoing and the FBI is correct. A good acquaintance of mine was an attorney for the IRS in D.C. for years. He was there when the flood of 501(c)(4) requests came in from conservative groups in 2009-2010. Actually he referred to it as a tsunami. Since the liberals/Dems were happy that Obama was elected, their were very few apps from liberal organizations in comparison.

The law requires that these 501(c)(4) organizations be "primarily" focused on social services, not political persuasion. Therefore the scrutiny since most of these apps were Tea Party requests.

To a world war 2 veteran that goes to his memorial probaly for the last time in his life and it is closed. Then yes i'd say that could be panful. You hatred for our great soldiers is shown.

Speaking of vindictive political moves, the FBI has announced that it hasn't found any wrongdoing in the IRS targeting of conservative groups.

Nope. There was no wrongdoing and the FBI is correct. A good acquaintance of mine was an attorney for the IRS in D.C. for years. He was there when the flood of 501(c)(4) requests came in from conservative groups in 2009-2010. Actually he referred to it as a tsunami. Since the liberals/Dems were happy that Obama was elected, their were very few apps from liberal organizations in comparison.

The law requires that these 501(c)(4) organizations be "primarily" focused on social services, not political persuasion. Therefore the scrutiny since most of these apps were Tea Party requests.

Actually..that's not the law. That's the IRS regulation.

The law says "exclusively".

Or, there was nothing to it. The IRS also investigated left wing groups. Are you upset about that, or just the conservative groups?

But they changed the wording to "primarily" (or some other vague term that inferred wiggle room) which was the incentive for the conservative groups to apply and then obviously bend that definition as far as they could, which they do.

Yes - they mean a great deal to the vets. You know, the ones who sacrifised so much for us. They shut off the drinking fountains on the c&o canal - what do you call that?

But they changed the wording to "primarily" (or some other vague term that inferred wiggle room) which was the incentive for the conservative groups to apply and then obviously bend that definition as far as they could, which they do.

Yes..that was done around the 1950s by the IRS.

The law and the regulations do not match.

Which means these groups are violating the law.

Nothing is being done about that, by the way.

There was no violation of the law.

This was yet another bullshit scandal cooked up by conservatives to undo the popular election of President Obama.

You folks are tying to make political-hay off of a small scale version of what Obama has done over and over again.

I think it's time somebody brought some proper perspective to it.

Here's some perspetive for ya.

At least one death due to this childish act of political revenge.

A woman in an ambulance died because they couldn't get her to the hospital thanks to the traffic jam.

A traffic jam that was by DESIGN.

Gee, if we compare Obama to Bush, they go apeshit crazy.
But somehow they can compare Christie to Obama.

To answer your question, apparently, only if you're a US Ambassador does death matter. The US Citizen that died during the Bush years during attacks doesn't qualify because he wasn't an Ambassador.

It's almost as if the GOP is being run by Democrats to make them look dumber than normal.

wwii_2_js1_605.jpg

A closed bridge in NJ has caused the media to go nuts. Now the DoJ wants to start a federal investigation on the matter. Who's going to investigate all of the parks and memorials that were shut down during the "Republican Shutdown"?

According to reports members of the Christie Administration shut down the GWB for political reasons. It's clear that hundreds of parks and memorials were shutdown in a spiteful political move. Who's going to investigate that?

I guess all Chris Christie needs to end the investigation is re-register as a Democrat.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191vkxhj7pmqcjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg[/IMG

[url=http://gawker.com/vets-knock-down-shutdown-barricade-storm-world-war-i-1434816436]Vets Knock Down Shutdown Barricade, 'Storm' World War II Memorial[/url[/quote]

You manage to get funnier, but more boring, every day. That's quite a feat.

You want the Republican House investigated for shutting down the government? How bi-partisan of you.

Forum List

Back