DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit

Excellent. They have their work cut out for them.

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

The new SS.......you guys sure do love your jack boot thugs....

Man, a couple of years ago a lot of right wingers in this thread would have gone apeshit supporting anti-terrorism task forces because they would have assumed they’d be going after Muslims.
Then your ilk rioted, burned, and looted for 7 months and you fucktards did jack shit, so we can only conclude that a terrorist task force is aimed directly at us, not real terrorists.

:dunno:

Still whining. Look how thick headed they are.

People are already "walking" Mac. With their moving vans.

Now you gonna acknowledge that or just cry some more?

Has anyone ever experienced a grown man who cries and whines more than Mac? Honestly.

Not sure it is a man.

“DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit”

And appropriately so.

Acts of domestic terrorism by the violent right is our Nation’s greatest threat.
ACTUAL-CNN-Chyron-Fiery-But-Mostly-Peaceful-Protests-in-Wisconsin-768x432.png

Is that 2 now?

How many 1/6 have been prosecuted and sent to prison compared to rioters?

Hell, the felons illegally in possession of firearms rioting in Kenosha are walking around free as we speak.

Is that 2 now?

How many 1/6 have been prosecuted and sent to prison compared to rioters?

Hell, the felons illegally in possession of firearms rioting in Kenosha are walking around free as we speak.
We can do this all day.

First, I want you to tell me how many it would take before you admit you lied when they said they did “jack shit”.
I would say that we should expect at least a proportionately equal response.

Remember all the people let out without having to post bail?

Name the 1/6 participants who got the same treatment?

Only Trumpster Jihadi violence is acceptable, because they're "patriots" who speak "the truth" 'n stuff. MAGA.
Where is all that violence you poor thing?? Oh january 6th was like 911 and Pearl Harbor lmao

After your side has used violence and class division forever.

If this nation goes to real Insurrectionnyou will know it. It will not be the dreaded Fire extinguisher attack OMFG

Anyways ... When is your side gonna gand out the actors awards for this drama show yall ate playing at.

Forum List

Back