DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit

Excellent. They have their work cut out for them.

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

It's sort of neutered before it begins though, because there are no domestic terrorism laws... There is a definition of a domestic terrorist.. but no laws created to criminalize it, from what I gather....?

I'm talking about no longer wanting to share a nation with people like you, Mac.

Haven't you noticed how many of us there are?

And how implacable we seem?

No?

Keep pushing. Or as the kids say, "F around and find out"
Aaand… you’re on the radar.
Good job, jihadi Jane. :thup:

You have nothing else because you're a moron and you don't know what else to say.

Who takes a match to their own house, Mac? Morons. Then, when they people flee, they say "oh wait, wait, wait....we didn't REALLY mean it, we were just using some rhetorical flair, you know!!!"

People like me are done, Mac. Now deal with that, or don't. We don't care. Hate and love both burn hot, and you can work with that. When people have been abused and they're done though, they are DONE.

Welcome to it. Enjoy.
Abused. :laugh2:

It's right in front of us. They're telling us:

I’m confused. If they secede, there is no longer a second amd for them. They’re just enemy insurgents. If they don’t, then they’re terrorists.
But it’s the liberals doing this?

I’m confused. If they secede, there is no longer a second amd for them. They’re just enemy insurgents. If they don’t, then they’re terrorists.
But it’s the liberals doing this?
They just don't think stuff through. They operate entirely on emotion, rage. So they don't understand what they're asking for.

They want an authoritarian strongman running the country. They're not good at history.

Excellent. They have their work cut out for them.

This is an asymmetrical battle, just as with the jihadis. No uniforms, no rules, all covert. I assume this will involve infiltrating domestic terrorist organizations across the political spectrum.

Work cut out for them? You make it sound like domoestic terrorism is a problem in the US. What domestic terrorism are you referring to? Give me your top 3 examples in 2021.

There's a "conversation" with me and one of them where they just pretty much lay it out.

And then they'll pretend that we're overstating this stuff. We're just paying attention to what they're saying.
That's right. When they say something crazy, take them at their word.

Yeah, they should totally have a division dedicated to that.

Maybe the could give it a catchy name, like "Internal Affairs".

Have you sent them a memo?

If you think the words "need to" mean "already are doing a good job" ... You are mistaken.

Excellent.

In a world where speaking the truth really has become a revolutionary act and given that truth really is seen as treason in this empire of lies, I imagine news like this really does excite you, Mac.

i_never_got_to_use_it_properly_eae0fca3f856aa26a7682decfa9d3164_cb512f02c9fbfc89eca9e1dece3e8f6b122a5b8e_5eb4dc3eefdb112f14ffeec9121a76fa5ea708ad.gif

Does that about sum up how the report made you feel when you read it, Mac? It does, doesn't it?

In a world where speaking the truth really has become a revolutionary act and given that truth really is seen as treason in this empire of lies, I imagine news like this really does excite you, Mac.

i_never_got_to_use_it_properly_eae0fca3f856aa26a7682decfa9d3164_cb512f02c9fbfc89eca9e1dece3e8f6b122a5b8e_5eb4dc3eefdb112f14ffeec9121a76fa5ea708ad.gif

Does that about sum up how the report made you feel when you read it, Mac? It does, doesn't it?
That sounds like what people who believe laughable horseshit tell themselves.

Forum List

Back