DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit

You started a whole thread shaming people for not getting the vax. Now you can get vaxxed until your eyeballs fall out your head (and with these mRNA vaccines, it could happen) and all your neighbors will give you unending praise and admiration.

Won't stop you from getting covid, but that doesn't matter. You were a Good Boy. That's what matters.

You started a whole thread shaming people for not getting the vax. Now you can get vaxxed until your eyeballs fall out your head (and with these mRNA vaccines, it could happen) and all your neighbors will give you unending praise and admiration.

Won't stop you from getting covid, but that doesn't matter. You were a Good Boy. That's what matters.
Okay, so you're going to start a utopia and build a wall around it, and my eyes are going to fall out of my head.

Anything else? Keep going.

:popcorn:

Hey Mac, in the Biosecurity Medical States now, healthy nurses with natural immunity were fired. Meanwhile, nurses who are actively sick--with fevers--can go to work as long as they "mask" and are vaccinated.

Do you know who makes other people sick? Sick people. Do you know who makes other people NOT sick? Healthy people.

Make it make sense, Mac. Or better yet--don't. Because no one can. I'm looking forward to secession and a Big, Beautiful Wall

The think the have some sort of special providence over the term "civil liberties". And as long as they cloak any nonsense at all under this guise, they are being noble and right.

Only an idiot would suggest that someone doesn't know what Liberty is until they are told, or an asshat like you agrees with them.
Get the fuck out of here with your noble fight to coral the sheep.

Anything I can do to improve your self-esteem.
I mean you just suck otherwise ... And glad I can help.

Let me know if you need some more, asshat.

Cry it all out. Plenty of time for you to change your undies and have another hissy fit or two today.

Cry it all out. Plenty of time for you to change your undies and have another hissy fit or two today.

Just checked ... Undies are fine.
Loving life and enjoying the opportunity assisting your endless endeavors.

Thanks for the insights into your delusions.

Forum List

Back