DOJ attorney Lisa Page refuses to testify to congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.” (link)

DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now why would anyone all of a sudden change their mind to testify Hmm let's think might it be because someone bribed her, or maybe somone said they'd kill her or her family . Yep sounds about right.

“We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.” (link)

DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now why would anyone all of a sudden change their mind to testify Hmm let's think might it be because someone bribed her, or maybe somone said they'd kill her or her family . Yep sounds about right.
Because she wanted her notes and documentation which was authorized but never handed over. There's a thread on this from yesterday.

Her refusal to cooperate is a yuge red flag.
Obama tainted the DOJ and FBI with political corruption.
The FBI is supposed to be protecting the citizens, not the dirty corrupt Democratic Party.
The Dirty Dems are turning America into Venezuela.

Just guess here but she had no idea what her boyfriend had already testified to. Hard to make your stories lineup if you have no idea what the other persons testimony was. She will probably watch the proceedings tomorrow then be perfectly fine with testifying after that.

First it was Hillary,now we have Lisa Page who thinks she can just walk away from her subpoena. What is she trying to hide? Lisa Page avoiding being questioned by US Marshals would be like Hillary Clinton 2.0. Here we go again. And what happens when they do catch up to her, maybe even showing up at her home, and taking her away?
Let's say she eventually does get questioned by the powers that be. Will she say things like,what different does it make? I don't recall? At the time? Now wait a second, haven't we heard those excuses before?

Obviously she will 'Lerner' her way out of giving up a shred of testimony... "F U Congress...I'll obfuscate with the 5th y'all"

Last edited:
First it was Hillary,now we have Lisa Page who thinks she can just walk away from her subpoena. What is she trying to hide? Lisa Page avoiding being questioned by US Marshals would be like Hillary Clinton 2.0. Here we go again. And what happens when they do catch up to her, maybe even showing up at her home, and taking her away?
Let's say she eventually does get questioned by the powers that be. Will she say things like,what different does it make? I don't recall? At the time? Now wait a second, haven't we heard those excuses before?
Don't you worry, Trump will pardon her..and Hillary..

the moral character of our nation is on the line and it cannot wait.

lock up Lisa Page. lock up Hillary.

It's time for her to be in contempt of Congress. I understand there is a jail in the basement of Capitol Hill. That is where she belongs!

i wonder if Huma will assist her as an advisor

i wonder if Huma will assist her as an advisor
She'll bring the maxi pads..

No....she'll fall and get a concussion.

Forum List

Back