DOJ attorney Lisa Page refuses to testify to congress

First it was Hillary,now we have Lisa Page who thinks she can just walk away from her subpoena. What is she trying to hide? Lisa Page avoiding being questioned by US Marshals would be like Hillary Clinton 2.0. Here we go again. And what happens when they do catch up to her, maybe even showing up at her home, and taking her away?
Let's say she eventually does get questioned by the powers that be. Will she say things like,what different does it make? I don't recall? At the time? Now wait a second, haven't we heard those excuses before?
Don't you worry, Trump will pardon her..and Hillary..
i wonder if Huma will assist her as an advisor
She'll bring the maxi pads..
i think Maxine Waters will throw another fit,calling this racist because lisa page is a white woman who feels black

First it was Hillary,now we have Lisa Page who thinks she can just walk away from her subpoena. What is she trying to hide? Lisa Page avoiding being questioned by US Marshals would be like Hillary Clinton 2.0. Here we go again. And what happens when they do catch up to her, maybe even showing up at her home, and taking her away?
Let's say she eventually does get questioned by the powers that be. Will she say things like,what different does it make? I don't recall? At the time? Now wait a second, haven't we heard those excuses before?
i think Maxine Waters will throw another fit,calling this racist because lisa page is a white woman who feels black
Maybe they were discussing labias?

page can claim that she is disabled being she has a cath bag and has several eye popping spasms a day,then she will be relieved from the trial

page can claim that she is disabled being she has a cath bag and has several eye popping spasms a day,then she will be relieved from the trial
Worked for Micheal Jackson..

for all we might know,maybe lisa snuck out of her home and drove to where ever Hillary is living

for all we might know,maybe lisa snuck out of her home and drove to where ever Hillary is living
The Motel 6? They always leave the light on, so you can see the hookers better...

Little Lisa Page has something to hide...

People don't like that little Lisa :eusa_naughty:

Open up now Lisa ....you tell the truth ....

You don't want to become scum little Lisa...now do you.....

Talk ....you just talk the truth. :04:

Benghazi!

it wouldnt surprise me if Lisa is looking for the next private flight to Guam.I hear its pretty safe there

The Motel 6? They always leave the light on, so you can see the hookers better...
i hope lisa doesnt mind sharing meals with bigfoot

She doesn't eat much since she's mostly a borg these days...

Because carrying on an affair with a married man and fellow agent while conspiring to influence an election didn't make her scummy enough.

She doesn't eat much since she's mostly a borg these days...
maybe lisa has already driven to King Kongs cave? i guess that would be a safe place to hang out for 5 years

No....she'll fall and get a concussion.
i hope they do the trial on TV,i will be just dying to hear lisa say,"What Difference Does It Make" !!!

Lisa Page and lover boy Peter Strozk should be in jail by now! If there is any justice at all!

These sort of traitors were shot at dawn in the past!

Revolting scum them and all those like them left from the past Administration.

We all pay her salary and benefits and her retirement when she gets fired....I think she should be forced to answer questions or sit in jail....make her squirm like Mueller is doing to Manafort and Flynn....screw them.....they tried to fuck up Trump's election and then his presidency....treasonous bastards....

and the left complains about Trump? but its ok for lisa page to say that she doesnt feel like being grilled?

Forum List

Back