Doing The Right thing to save folks: Canada expected to announce BAN on assault-style weapons, Yep AR-15 types.

Canada is taking MY guns?/ LOL! somehow..i doubt it.
Who cares anyway..Canada has no 2nd amendment....let the moose and elk rejoice!

I don't think I'd want to shoot a moose with a .223

If I had a moose charging at me, I'd shoot it with whatever I could get my hands on!

I agree, but I wouldn't choose a .223 if something more powerful were available. Maybe a .30-30

I was driving from Corner Brook, Newfoundland to St. John's Newfoundland, and they actually have moose warning lights along the highway. We saw one moose waaaaaaaaay up ahead of us; half mile, maybe, and I leaned on the horn. That was enough to get said moose off the highway.

Point being that it wouldn't surprise me if just the crack of a .22 got a moose running...

I saw a bull Moose get mad once in Yellowstone and bowl over a Bison, sent it flying. I decided then and there that this is NOT an animal to mess with. Up to that point I had thought the Bison were the badist of the grazers..
In 1997, in Jackson Hole I saw an Asian tard try to "turn' a Bison to get a better camera shot. He was DOA---pre Corona

Canada's government will make an announcement on banning military-style assault weapons "in the coming days," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.

"We have long committed to strengthening gun control in this country, including banning military-style assault weapons," Trudeau said at a press briefing. "There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people, in the shortest amount of time."
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Saving folks from AR Assult weapons. Seems the USA need to allow peoples to file lawsuits on makers. Why are gun makers the only companies we can't make them
pay for damages for arming mass murders. And basic Gun Netters in America.

Why you should not be able to sue the makers of a firearm is because they are not forcing anyone to buy their product and it is a damn choice!

If you do not want to own a firearm then by all means do not own one but stop telling people who want to they can not seeing it is their Constitutional Right to Bear Arms...

But, not in Canada. They also declined to get involved in Vietnam. They also have universal healthcare, and virtually no random mass shootings. Must be something in the water...
And the Op'er asked about the U.S. allowing lawsuits against Gun Manufacturers, so your response in the Op'er defense is either based on you did not read that part or you are just responding out of retardation, so which one is it?

In the U.S. ( which is what the Op'er was writing about when commenting about lawsuits ) you should not be allow to sue gun manufacturers because no one is forcing you to buy a gun...

Now watch you will proclaim the Op'er never wrote the U.S. at the end of their Op!

Cousin Bruicie, I was not responding to you, nor am I here to please you, or for you to critic my posts. Please raise your hand if you want to speak in class.

Canada's government will make an announcement on banning military-style assault weapons "in the coming days," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.

"We have long committed to strengthening gun control in this country, including banning military-style assault weapons," Trudeau said at a press briefing. "There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people, in the shortest amount of time."
Saving folks from AR Assult weapons. Seems the USA need to allow peoples to file lawsuits on makers. Why are gun makers the only companies we can't make them
What weapon was used in the lastest shooting in Canada?
I will guess ak-47 or SKS.
Why would a man dressed as a CMP doing a vehicle stop have an AK 47 in his control during that stop? Those people were killed in their vehicles

Why would anybody commit a crime?

Bad people do bad things.

Why should the average Canadian citizen, who had never committed a crime in his life, have his right to keep and bear arms taken away because somebody else commits a crime?

Why should any of us have any of our personal Liberties diminished because other people will abuse them?

I think the Libtard press abuses the right of free speech with their anit Right fake news and it does tremendous harm to this country. Should they have their right to free speech taken away?
I agree but my point was the shooter could not have easily committed his crimes with an assault weapon dressed as a CMP stopping vehicles. He would have done it with a sidearm

If I had a moose charging at me, I'd shoot it with whatever I could get my hands on!

I agree, but I wouldn't choose a .223 if something more powerful were available. Maybe a .30-30
A firdy -firty against a .223 semi ? Who are you ? Chuck Connors ?

How about an AR 15 chambered in 6.5 Grendel

Thanks for the freebie when need one.

Luke 11:21
"Luke chapter 11, the parable is as follows: When the strong man, fully armed, guards his own dwelling, his goods are safe. But when someone stronger attacks him and overcomes him, he takes from him his whole armour in which he trusted, and divides his spoils."

Why you should not be able to sue the makers of a firearm is because they are not forcing anyone to buy their product and it is a damn choice!

If you do not want to own a firearm then by all means do not own one but stop telling people who want to they can not seeing it is their Constitutional Right to Bear Arms...

But, not in Canada. They also declined to get involved in Vietnam. They also have universal healthcare, and virtually no random mass shootings. Must be something in the water...
Canada has universal healthcare because they don't have a military defense bill to pay and therefore couldn't defend themselves if pushed into a fight
Canada is not arming to invade countries like the USA wastes billions on repugger welfare programs.

1588449265769.png

And the Op'er asked about the U.S. allowing lawsuits against Gun Manufacturers, so your response in the Op'er defense is either based on you did not read that part or you are just responding out of retardation, so which one is it?

In the U.S. ( which is what the Op'er was writing about when commenting about lawsuits ) you should not be allow to sue gun manufacturers because no one is forcing you to buy a gun...

Now watch you will proclaim the Op'er never wrote the U.S. at the end of their Op!

Cousin Bruicie, I was not responding to you, nor am I here to please you, or for you to critic my posts. Please raise your hand if you want to speak in class.

Another lie?

So you were not responding to me but responded to me and told me some nonsense about Canada and asshole we are not related and this your last warning, so do not call me your Cousin again!

So you did not read the entire OP and just felt you needed to respond and once it was pointed out your ignorant mistake you instead insult me again.

So let be clear you responded to me, I corrected you and you then lied and said you were never responding to me!

Canada has universal healthcare because they don't have a military defense bill to pay and therefore couldn't defend themselves if pushed into a fight
Canada is not arming to invade countries like the USA wastes billions on repugger welfare programs.

View attachment 330974
Canada dumbass can't defend itself
Because
"Luke chapter 11, the parable is as follows: When the strong man, fully armed, guards his own dwelling, his goods are safe. But when someone stronger attacks him and overcomes him, he takes from him his whole armour in which he trusted, and divides his spoils."

Thanks for the freebie when need one.

That's why I will remain armed and trained to use my weapons

Another lie?

So you were not responding to me but responded to me and told me some nonsense about Canada and asshole we are not related and this your last warning, so do not call me your Cousin again!

So you did not read the entire OP and just felt you needed to respond and once it was pointed out your ignorant mistake you instead insult me again.

So let be clear you responded to me, I corrected you and you then lied and said you were never responding to me!

As near as I can tell, you support Trump. That being the case, it is impossible to insult you.

This is a very strange news for me...I thought Canada already had one of the strictest gun laws all over the world....:omg:

Last edited:

View attachment 330974

You just get dumber, doncha?

It's the meth.

Another lie?

As near as I can tell, you support Trump. That being the case, it is impossible to insult you.

Near as I can tell, you're a radical left democrat. That being the case, it is impossible to reason with you.

China says, Vandal believes, end of story.

Saving lives is first in Canada.

1588556205583.png

Manual six shooter handguns and deleyed 2 secounds firing glocks types should be fully allowed.
Same in the USA.

The guy just sealed reelection.
"Canadian prime ministers do not have a fixed term of office. Nor do they have term limits."
Seem the Great Orange Douche will not win in 2020, what will cowardly DOPer Trumpster do?

If someone t-bones me in their Malibu, can I sue Chevy?

Suing gun manufacturers is the height of idiocy.

If you had to ban only one of these, which gun would you ban and why?

mini_vs_ar.jpg
You can Try suing Chevy now.
Now gun makers.
That just WRONG!
Banned both for public uses.

Manual six-shooter. 3to 5 round clip load bolt action rifle.
Or Shotguns.
Is all any sane hunter or home protector needs.

If someone t-bones me in their Malibu, can I sue Chevy?

Suing gun manufacturers is the height of idiocy.

If you had to ban only one of these, which gun would you ban and why?

mini_vs_ar.jpg

Manual six-shooter. 3to 5 round clip load bolt action rifle.
Or Shotguns.
Is all any sane hunter or home protector needs.
What is your qualitative experience in the use of deadly force? What gives you the ability to have an opinion on what an individual needs to prevail in a fight for their life?

Saving lives is first in Canada.

View attachment 331663

Manual six shooter handguns and deleyed 2 secounds firing glocks types should be fully allowed.
Same in the USA.

The guy just sealed reelection.
"Canadian prime ministers do not have a fixed term of office. Nor do they have term limits."
Seem the Great Orange Douche will not win in 2020, what will cowardly DOPer Trumpster do?
Canadians still have that enslavement to the crown mentality

Canada is about to ban rifles from the possession of its subjects, specifically any rifle that looks like a military combat rifle! Why? Because one person misused one!

NEXT UP: Canada to ban TV if someone watches too much.
Canada to ban cars if someone speeds or has a wreck.​
Canada to ban sex if someone has too many kids.​
You aren’t Canadian, why do you care?
Have you ever driven in Toronto?
They park at 95MPH.

You can barely do 30 in Toronto during daylight hours. It's bumper to bumper all day long downtown.

Canada is about to ban rifles from the possession of its subjects, specifically any rifle that looks like a military combat rifle! Why? Because one person misused one!

NEXT UP: Canada to ban TV if someone watches too much.
Canada to ban cars if someone speeds or has a wreck.​
Canada to ban sex if someone has too many kids.​
You aren’t Canadian, why do you care?
Have you ever driven in Toronto?
They park at 95MPH.

You can barely do 30 in Toronto during daylight hours. It's bumper to bumper all day long downtown.
I wish it was like than when I was there; nobody would let anyone else change lanes.

Forum List

Back