Doing The Right thing to save folks: Canada expected to announce BAN on assault-style weapons, Yep AR-15 types.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Canada's government will make an announcement on banning military-style assault weapons "in the coming days," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.

"We have long committed to strengthening gun control in this country, including banning military-style assault weapons," Trudeau said at a press briefing. "There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people, in the shortest amount of time."
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Saving folks from AR Assult weapons. Seems the USA need to allow peoples to file lawsuits on makers. Why are gun makers the only companies we can't make them
pay for damages for arming mass murders. And basic Gun Netters in America.

If someone t-bones me in their Malibu, can I sue Chevy?

Suing gun manufacturers is the height of idiocy.

If you had to ban only one of these, which gun would you ban and why?

mini_vs_ar.jpg

Canada's government will make an announcement on banning military-style assault weapons "in the coming days," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.

"We have long committed to strengthening gun control in this country, including banning military-style assault weapons," Trudeau said at a press briefing. "There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people, in the shortest amount of time."
Saving folks from AR Assult weapons. Seems the USA need to allow peoples to file lawsuits on makers. Why are gun makers the only companies we can't make them
Are you aware that the person who did this shooting was already forbidden, by law, from owning firearms?
How'd that work out?

WooooHoooo.....I love to see foreign countries have their liberties degraded when it's self inflicted!!!!
Headed to Venezuelaville and ya cant get there fast enough!!!
Dont head south when your gov turns on ya because we dont want ya!

Canada is about to ban rifles from the possession of its subjects, specifically any rifle that looks like a military combat rifle! Why? Because one person misused one!

NEXT UP: Canada to ban TV if someone watches too much.
Canada to ban cars if someone speeds or has a wreck.​
Canada to ban sex if someone has too many kids.​

Canada is about to ban rifles from the possession of its subjects, specifically any rifle that looks like a military combat rifle! Why? Because one person misused one!

Canada is taking MY guns?/ LOL! somehow..i doubt it.
Who cares anyway..Canada has no 2nd amendment....let the moose and elk rejoice!

You aren’t Canadian, why do you care?

Have you ever driven in Toronto?
They park at 95MPH.

They park at 95MPH.
Impressive...

They park at 95MPH.
Impressive...
And scary!

They park at 95MPH.
Impressive...
And scary!
And I thought New Jersey was bad...

They park at 95MPH.
Impressive...
And scary!
And I thought New Jersey was bad...
NJ drivers are pussycats!

Tommy Tainant lives in England yet posts 10,000 threads on American politics. Why does he care? And where does it say I have to care to post a topic? Why should an American care that rights and privileges are eroding all around the planet? It'll never happen here! OH WAIT. Right now I cannot leave my house without a good excuse, can't work, can meet with people I know, and can't even stand in a group.

Forum List

Back