Doing The Right thing to save folks: Canada expected to announce BAN on assault-style weapons, Yep AR-15 types.

Canada's government will make an announcement on banning military-style assault weapons "in the coming days," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.

"We have long committed to strengthening gun control in this country, including banning military-style assault weapons," Trudeau said at a press briefing. "There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people, in the shortest amount of time."
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
Saving folks from AR Assult weapons. Seems the USA need to allow peoples to file lawsuits on makers. Why are gun makers the only companies we can't make them
pay for damages for arming mass murders. And basic Gun Netters in America.
What weapon was used in the lastest shooting in Canada?
I will guess ak-47 or SKS.
Why would a man dressed as a CMP doing a vehicle stop have an AK 47 in his control during that stop? Those people were killed in their vehicles

Canada's government will make an announcement on banning military-style assault weapons "in the coming days," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Thursday.

"We have long committed to strengthening gun control in this country, including banning military-style assault weapons," Trudeau said at a press briefing. "There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people, in the shortest amount of time."
Saving folks from AR Assult weapons. Seems the USA need to allow peoples to file lawsuits on makers. Why are gun makers the only companies we can't make them

Why you should not be able to sue the makers of a firearm is because they are not forcing anyone to buy their product and it is a damn choice!

If you do not want to own a firearm then by all means do not own one but stop telling people who want to they can not seeing it is their Constitutional Right to Bear Arms...

But, not in Canada. They also declined to get involved in Vietnam. They also have universal healthcare, and virtually no random mass shootings. Must be something in the water...
And the Op'er asked about the U.S. allowing lawsuits against Gun Manufacturers, so your response in the Op'er defense is either based on you did not read that part or you are just responding out of retardation, so which one is it?

In the U.S. ( which is what the Op'er was writing about when commenting about lawsuits ) you should not be allow to sue gun manufacturers because no one is forcing you to buy a gun...

Now watch you will proclaim the Op'er never wrote the U.S. at the end of their Op!

Well the assholes did it.

Took away Liberty from the citizens of Canada. Just like in Australia, UK and NZ.

A few years back the sonofabitches had a firearm registry so they know where to send the thugs.

Shame!

Hopefully the citzens of Canada won't allow this tryanny to happen. This is what you get when you elect stupid Left Wing assholes like they did. A lesson for this country.

Canada bans assault-style weapons after its worst ever mass murder

(CNN)Assault-style weapons are banned in Canada effective immediately, the country's prime minister said Friday.
The move comes less than two weeks after Canada's deadliest rampage in modern history, when a gunman in Nova Scotia killed 22 people after a 12-hour reign of terror.
"You don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said at a news conference in Ottawa. "So, effective immediately, it is no longer permitted to buy, sell, transport, import or use military-grade assault weapons in this country."
Police said the gunman had several semi-automatic handguns and at least two semi-automatic rifles, one of which was described by witnesses as a military-style assault weapon.

"These weapons were designed for one purpose, and one purpose only, to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time. There is no use and no place for such weapons in Canada," Trudeau said.
Here's the thing..the overwhelming majority of Canadians support this measure. It's their country...so they get to set their rules..funny that none of them mourn the loss of some spurious 'liberty' made up by their neighbors to the south. I'm an ardent supporter of the 2nd. It's an American thing...for good or ill.

With the Trudeau government poised to ban some “assault style” weapons, it finds significant support for a change first promised by the Liberals in 2015
The results of the latest public opinion survey from the non-profit Angus Reid Institute show an overwhelming majority – nearly four-in-five – support a complete prohibition on civilian possession of the types of weapons used in the Montreal Massacre in 1989, and most recently, the rampage of an assault weapon-carrying murderer who killed 22 people in Nova Scotia last month.
Significantly, two-thirds (65%) strongly support such a move, giving federal policy makers a clear mandate to go forward.

Endorsement for the change transcends political and regional divides, although a slight majority of Canada’s current gun owners oppose it (55%).

More Key Findings:
assault weapons ban canada

• While Canadians express majority support for banning both assault weapons and handguns, a significant minority – one-in-three – say they oppose a handgun ban (compared to 22 per cent that oppose an assault weapons ban).

And Germans, French, Dutch....all stood by while their neighbors were herded onto boxcars too.....
A six-shooter handgun, shotgun, and bolt action rifle are not banned. These are totally safe home and hunter tools.
All semi/ really THEY ARE fully auto guns, should not be off shooting ranges if want. All AR's should be banned in public hands.
If you want to train with Ar-xxx's, make the army-run day training class/shooting days for blasting gun nutters to masturbate safely.
And for all other guns, no magazines clip allowed over 3 rounds.
And all those weapons stay on base. You can buy them at 200-times fair market value, and rent storage space.
And free rooms so owners can rub out personal lube to clean/oil them.

Liberty is not just about the fucking government "allowing" you own a six shooter, shotgun and bolt action rifle.

Liberty encompasses having the right to keep and bear arms along with other personal liberties.

If you are a Moon Bat you always have a very difficult time understanding the concept of personal liberty.

Our Founding Fathers understood it but stupid uneducated low information modern day Liberals have a very difficult time.

Last edited:

What weapon was used in the lastest shooting in Canada?
I will guess ak-47 or SKS.
Why would a man dressed as a CMP doing a vehicle stop have an AK 47 in his control during that stop? Those people were killed in their vehicles

Why would anybody commit a crime?

Bad people do bad things.

Why should the average Canadian citizen, who had never committed a crime in his life, have his right to keep and bear arms taken away because somebody else commits a crime?

Why should any of us have any of our personal Liberties diminished because other people will abuse them?

I think the Libtard press abuses the right of free speech with their anit Right fake news and it does tremendous harm to this country. Should they have their right to free speech taken away?

Insane Whitey rules.

View attachment 330657

See Idiot Racist WEAK 2nd ANAL Amendment Whitey Gun Nutter MAGA Folks in action!

Open carry is legal in Michigan and nobody committed a crime so what are you bitching about?

They are warning the filthy ass government assholes that they will not stand for their rights being abused.

Our Founding Fathers did the same thing.

By the way, gun control laws have always been used as a racist tool to weaken Blacks.

Many early civil rights leaders such as Harriet Tubman were strong supporters of the right to keep and bear arms. Nowadays dumbass Negroes mostly just go along with anything the filthy ass Democrat Party tells them to do in order to keep the welfare checks coming include being anti right to keep and bear arms. Except for the Negroes that commit most of the gun violence in this country.

Took away Liberty from the citizens of Canada. Just like in Australia, UK and NZ.

A few years back the sonofabitches had a firearm registry so they know where to send the thugs.

Shame!

Hopefully the citzens of Canada won't allow this tryanny to happen. This is what you get when you elect stupid Left Wing assholes like they did. A lesson for this country.

(CNN)Assault-style weapons are banned in Canada effective immediately, the country's prime minister said Friday.
The move comes less than two weeks after Canada's deadliest rampage in modern history, when a gunman in Nova Scotia killed 22 people after a 12-hour reign of terror.
"You don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said at a news conference in Ottawa. "So, effective immediately, it is no longer permitted to buy, sell, transport, import or use military-grade assault weapons in this country."
Police said the gunman had several semi-automatic handguns and at least two semi-automatic rifles, one of which was described by witnesses as a military-style assault weapon.

"These weapons were designed for one purpose, and one purpose only, to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time. There is no use and no place for such weapons in Canada," Trudeau said.
Here's the thing..the overwhelming majority of Canadians support this measure. It's their country...so they get to set their rules..funny that none of them mourn the loss of some spurious 'liberty' made up by their neighbors to the south. I'm an ardent supporter of the 2nd. It's an American thing...for good or ill.

With the Trudeau government poised to ban some “assault style” weapons, it finds significant support for a change first promised by the Liberals in 2015
The results of the latest public opinion survey from the non-profit Angus Reid Institute show an overwhelming majority – nearly four-in-five – support a complete prohibition on civilian possession of the types of weapons used in the Montreal Massacre in 1989, and most recently, the rampage of an assault weapon-carrying murderer who killed 22 people in Nova Scotia last month.
Significantly, two-thirds (65%) strongly support such a move, giving federal policy makers a clear mandate to go forward.

Endorsement for the change transcends political and regional divides, although a slight majority of Canada’s current gun owners oppose it (55%).

More Key Findings:

• While Canadians express majority support for banning both assault weapons and handguns, a significant minority – one-in-three – say they oppose a handgun ban (compared to 22 per cent that oppose an assault weapons ban).

And Germans, French, Dutch....all stood by while their neighbors were herded onto boxcars too.....
A six-shooter handgun, shotgun, and bolt action rifle are not banned. These are totally safe home and hunter tools.
All semi/ really THEY ARE fully auto guns, should not be off shooting ranges if want. All AR's should be banned in public hands.
If you want to train with Ar-xxx's, make the army-run day training class/shooting days for blasting gun nutters to masturbate safely.
And all those weapons stay on base. You can buy them at 200-times fair market value, and rent storage space.
semi autos are automatics ?
You are truly stupid.
Six shooter finger is a manual gun.
Self-loading guns are ALL, ALL fully automatic till needing a new clip.
Keep spewing anal gun nutter lies and deflections.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Shame!

More Key Findings:

Canada has a failure of a healthcare system that I don't want. If they don't want to protect themselves, that seems like their prerogative.

What is the difference between these two guns?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

Canada's health care system is so bad that they are changing to our system?
I'm sorry to hear that, since I buy many prescriptions from Canada, being much cheaper than the USA.

Yes.....you are a moron........our companies pay billions of dollars to make the miracle drugs, and Canada pays pennies to make or buy the pills...........you are the reason they cost so much here....you doofus.

Why you should not be able to sue the makers of a firearm is because they are not forcing anyone to buy their product and it is a damn choice!

If you do not want to own a firearm then by all means do not own one but stop telling people who want to they can not seeing it is their Constitutional Right to Bear Arms...

But, not in Canada. They also declined to get involved in Vietnam. They also have universal healthcare, and virtually no random mass shootings. Must be something in the water...
Canada has universal healthcare because they don't have a military defense bill to pay and therefore couldn't defend themselves if pushed into a fight

Canada, like Europe is essentially the equivalent of a millenial....living in the basement of the United States......the U.S. takes care of them, and they sit around and bitch....

Our country gets involved when there are too many guns as well. That doesn’t wash. Gun rights are a uniquely American phenomanum. Most civilized countries place a higher value on human rights.

Unique Comrade? Like Switzerland? Poland guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. Something happened during the 40's that made them realize that was important.

That's what I like about living in Florida.

The government can't take my guns away. They don't know I have them...

Canada is taking MY guns?/ LOL! somehow..i doubt it.
Who cares anyway..Canada has no 2nd amendment....let the moose and elk rejoice!

I don't think I'd want to shoot a moose with a .223

If I had a moose charging at me, I'd shoot it with whatever I could get my hands on!

I agree, but I wouldn't choose a .223 if something more powerful were available. Maybe a .30-30

I was driving from Corner Brook, Newfoundland to St. John's Newfoundland, and they actually have moose warning lights along the highway. We saw one moose waaaaaaaaay up ahead of us; half mile, maybe, and I leaned on the horn. That was enough to get said moose off the highway.

Point being that it wouldn't surprise me if just the crack of a .22 got a moose running...

If I had a moose charging at me, I'd shoot it with whatever I could get my hands on!

I agree, but I wouldn't choose a .223 if something more powerful were available. Maybe a .30-30
A firdy -firty against a .223 semi ? Who are you ? Chuck Connors ?

I was driving from Corner Brook, Newfoundland to St. John's Newfoundland, and they actually have moose warning lights along the highway. We saw one moose waaaaaaaaay up ahead of us; half mile, maybe, and I leaned on the horn. That was enough to get said moose off the highway.

Point being that it wouldn't surprise me if just the crack of a .22 got a moose running...

I saw a bull Moose get mad once in Yellowstone and bowl over a Bison, sent it flying. I decided then and there that this is NOT an animal to mess with. Up to that point I had thought the Bison were the badist of the grazers..

excellent now it will be much easier for us to invade canada with our ar15s and take their maple syrup ! i love maple syrup !
So murdering folks is a good thang? Dang, you must love the mass shooting of kids in schools and public places.
So when are weak gun nutters assaulting Canada? I'm ready to go up there and defend them from 100% American Traitors.
Shooting American 2nd Anal Amendment morons is MAGA!
give up the maple syrup now canuck ! :1peleas:
So killing for that is justified in your view.
Baz Tard doesnt seem to like guns or white people ..:(

As I'm White, and not a MAGA Whitey. I like guns, that meet a need that's sane.
I'm not a 2nd Anal Gun Nutter. If ever get to use a gun in the fight, my target is whitey with AR's, as asshole gun nutters causing this first.
As get free kills saving lives.
soooo you hate white people with ar 15s do you hate black people with ar15s too?

I saw a bull Moose get mad once in Yellowstone and bowl over a Bison, sent it flying. I decided then and there that this is NOT an animal to mess with. Up to that point I had thought the Bison were the badist of the grazers..
wow ! but whats even more impressive is adult grizzlies can kill a full grown moose and the drag it for miles to hide it and feed on it later !

Forum List

Back