Doing The Right Thing: Alabama County Refuses To Lower Flag To Honor Orlando Victims

Are you kidding? I am not a gay rights supporter, but THIS goes beyond the pale. Shooting unarmed innocent people that are no threat to anyone, HOW is that the right thing? Why not lower the flag in respect? Don't tell me this was created just to bait people, because I am that damn cynical. Please stop all this, the baiting, the hate and the gun violence. Enough is enough.

Good for them. A muzzie shooting a bunch of cowardly fags is no reason to put the flag at half mast.

Alabama county officials refuse to lower flag to honor Orlando shooting victims - CNNPolitics.com

If the flag is going to be lowered to half staff when innocent people are killed, it would never be raised. Chicago would have to fly it at half staff 365 days/year.
thankfully the old white christian are dying of naturally and the younger people are marginalizing you "people"

Good for them. A muzzie shooting a bunch of cowardly fags is no reason to put the flag at half mast.

Alabama county officials refuse to lower flag to honor Orlando shooting victims - CNNPolitics.com

If the flag is going to be lowered to half staff when innocent people are killed, it would never be raised. Chicago would have to fly it at half staff 365 days/year.
thankfully the old white christian are dying of naturally and the younger people are marginalizing you "people"

So you can't convince people based on what you believe so you have to misrepresent and/or lie. Thanks for admitting what you believe is bullshit.

I have to agree with Steve. I don't think ur flag needs to be lowered for every attack that kills Americans. Leave it for dignitaries like Presidents, except the tractor Barrack Obama. Instead , shoot conferring out of cannons in celebration.

Dear Steve_McGarrett and Conservative65
Wait I thought this was a TERRORIST attack on US soil
NOT a hate crime (and not isolated incidents of crime as in Chicago)

Which way is it, boys?

NOTE: Texas is run by Conservative GOP who have sued against the executive orders on LGBT policies in schools.
And even the Governor's Office had added the FLORIDA flag to fly with the other Six.

It doesn't have to be a rainbow flag.
But that was a solid gesture to fly the State flag.
That is still diversity of states and unity as a country at the same time!

Probably ought not be be flying an American flag. After all, this is no longer the America we knew. Now it's Obamerica but the pink panties have not yet been officially adopted as the new flag.

If you don't get it, you never will

You posted the word "Alabama". It's a state.

Not my fault you can't explain what you mean but you'll blame me for your inabilities like the good little Liberal.

TheOldSchool: "Alabama!"
Conservative65: "Liberals!"

The OldSchool can't explain what he meant. Conservative65 simply called him out for blaming me as if it's my fault for his failures.

Not my fault you can't explain what you mean but you'll blame me for your inabilities like the good little Liberal.

The OldSchool can't explain what he meant. Conservative65 simply called him out for blaming me as if it's my fault for his failures.

Conservative65: "Liberal idiots!"
TheOldSchool: "White trash Trump voters!"
Jihadist terrorist: "Death to America!"

What's your point?

Conservative65: "Liberal idiots!"
TheOldSchool: "White trash Trump voters!"
Jihadist terrorist: "Death to America!"
Saying Liberal idiots is redundant.

you give the white christians a good reputation with that kind of talk.

Forum List

Back