Doh? Rape up 20% In London

Rape up 20% in London??????

like somebody said:

"Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?" :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Religion of piss perhaps??? ....... like we don't know.:alirulz:

Tilly a friend of mine segnd me this article in my email, did you hear about this below disturbing situation? Of course if you did not have Islamic Schools and Islamic teachers in Britain you could avoid this, also this was caught but how many of his ilk are doing the same thing and not yet caught? That makes it very very disturbing.

bombclass.gifw640.gif

Coyote you Funny the below:

XqDS5-njTXGcMw0oyLH77Q.png

You think cartoons about Suicide Bombs are Funny? So Coyote which is Funnier to you Suicide Bombs or I don't know is rape more Funny? Or are Suicide Bombs and Rape to you as Funny as each other? Why would you Funny the below? Are you an ISIS fan? Was the Islamist suicide bomb in Manchester, England Funny to you? Were the Islamist attacks in Paris and Nice Funny to you? Was September 11th Funny to you?

When did this become Funny to you? You need to explain this crap Missy.

bombclass.gifw640.gif
I think it’s a funny as shit cartoon. You have to admit, it is funny :)
I have the cartoon that is you, systemically.

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle after police appeared to punish victims
'Sexual exploitation is happening in towns and cities across the country,' serious case review warns

operation-shelter-composite.jpg

A total of 17 men and one woman have been convicted of offences including rape, sexual abuse, supplying drugs and trafficking for sexual exploitation in a series of trials over the Newcastle case PA

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle with “arrogant persistence” after police appeared to punish victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found.

The report into the response by authorities to child sexual exploitation found that before a large-scale police operation was launched in 2014, officers’ actions were sending an “unhelpful” message to perpetrators.

It warned that abusers are still preying on girls across the UK, and called for urgent action from the Government

victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found.

The report into the response by authorities to child sexual exploitation found that before a large-scale police operation was launched in 2014, officers’ actions were sending an “unhelpful” message to perpetrators.

It warned that abusers are still preying on girls across the UK, and called for urgent action from the Government

Investigators said the abuse could not be stopped without work to understand the profiles, motivations and cultural influences of perpetrators, after finding similarities with grooming in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford...

Police still up to their old tricks. They seem to have learned nothing from Rotherham.

Police appeared to punish grooming gang victims, report says

Tilly a friend of mine send me this article in my email, did you hear about this below disturbing situation? Of course if you did not have Islamic Schools and Islamic teachers in Britain you could avoid this, also this was caught but how many of his ilk are doing the same thing and not yet caught? That makes it very very disturbing.

C41BvSM1R9ql1Or3rwwa2g.png

bCdRui_KQOuYtKwKutDy0A.png

Terrorist 'teacher' who trained 'army of children' to carry out attacks faces jail
Thank you, Lucy. I hadn’t heard about this. I wish I could say I’m surprised, but..... We have mosques preaching hate, we have shariah courts abusing the rights of women, we have bigamy that goes uncontested, and now we have madrassas with terrorist training.
Oh and it seems (from your article) not even Ofsted can monitor them!

"We [Ofsted] have no ability to inspect out-of-school settings, such as madrassas,

You are really on Coyote's good side now, subhuman.

Okay,dude,whatever you got going on with Coyote, I have to tell you, fighting with the mods never ends well.

That said, if you hold everyone in a religion responsible for what a few people do, then the Catholics would be in real trouble over their clergy... which was much more widespread than one town in the UK.

You are really on Coyote's good side now, subhuman.

Okay,dude,whatever you got going on with Coyote, I have to tell you, fighting with the mods never ends well.

That said, if you hold everyone in a religion responsible for what a few people do, then the Catholics would be in real trouble over their clergy... which was much more widespread than one town in the UK.

I'm not too keen on moral relativism.

Sure you are, when it's your side.

You see, by the logic of the Islamophobes here, the entire Catholic community should be held accountable for the pedophile priests. We all kind of knew it was going on... we even used to joke about it when I was a catholic school student back in the 1970's.

I think the Church and the catholic community should have realized they had a problem earlier, but the kind of blanket comdenation Dogmaphobe wants is a little silly.

You see, by the logic of the Islamophobes here, the entire Catholic community should be held accountable for the pedophile priests. We all kind of knew it was going on... we even used to joke about it when I was a catholic school student back in the 1970's.

I think the Church and the catholic community should have realized they had a problem earlier, but the kind of blanket comdenation Dogmaphobe wants is a little silly.

My side? What side is that then?

The narrative has changed to Catholic priests?

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle after police appeared to punish victims
'Sexual exploitation is happening in towns and cities across the country,' serious case review warns

operation-shelter-composite.jpg

A total of 17 men and one woman have been convicted of offences including rape, sexual abuse, supplying drugs and trafficking for sexual exploitation in a series of trials over the Newcastle case PA

Grooming gangs abused more than 700 women and girls around Newcastle with “arrogant persistence” after police appeared to punish victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found.

victims while letting the perpetrators walk free, a case review has found.

Investigators said the abuse could not be stopped without work to understand the profiles, motivations and cultural influences of perpetrators, after finding similarities with grooming in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford...

Police still up to their old tricks. They seem to have learned nothing from Rotherham.

Police appeared to punish grooming gang victims, report says

Tilly a friend of mine send me this article in my email, did you hear about this below disturbing situation? Of course if you did not have Islamic Schools and Islamic teachers in Britain you could avoid this, also this was caught but how many of his ilk are doing the same thing and not yet caught? That makes it very very disturbing.

C41BvSM1R9ql1Or3rwwa2g.png

bCdRui_KQOuYtKwKutDy0A.png

Terrorist 'teacher' who trained 'army of children' to carry out attacks faces jail
Thank you, Lucy. I hadn’t heard about this. I wish I could say I’m surprised, but..... We have mosques preaching hate, we have shariah courts abusing the rights of women, we have bigamy that goes uncontested, and now we have madrassas with terrorist training.
Oh and it seems (from your article) not even Ofsted can monitor them!

"We [Ofsted] have no ability to inspect out-of-school settings, such as madrassas,

I did not know you had Madrassas in Britain before this article and out-of-school settings is what illegal? Or Madrassas not regulated because that would be racist or whatever. From the article is this:

"We [Ofsted] have no ability to inspect out-of-school settings, such as madrassas, and we believe greater powers in this area could help keep children safe in the future," said Matthew Coffey, Ofsted's deputy chief inspector."

So that's why you find the rape of children amusing.

Thanks for the explanation.

You are on the side of human decency.

I thought that one was obvious.

"My side? What side is that then?"

I do not know, but my side is this:

9219fffad44a812db0683534f49e681b.jpg

1u90qk.jpg

STFU in the Future this below is how we are going to deal with your ilk:

10c76f30299121.561ce8fba1cb0.gif

So that's why you find the rape of children amusing.

Thanks for the explanation.

Naw, it was hilarious because the whole community knew what these guys were. That's how they got in the priesthood to start with... they shipped them off to seminary the minute they started singing show tunes.

And then acted all surprised when they hit on teenage boys (the point most of their sexual development was arrested.)

STFU in the Future this below is how we are going to deal with your ilk:

Naw, guy, here's how it's going to happen.

We are going to look back at you Islamophobes in 20 years like we look at the Catholic Panic in the early 20th century. (Yes, there was an anti-Catholic panic in the 1920's!!!) We are going to wonder how bigots got such a big say in anything.

Forum List

Back