Dogs and the Left Crisis

Soon you will get dog hell. Your time has not yet come, but it will come.

I have seen that there are more regulations on "puppy mills", and there are more anti-cruelty laws.

I like that. But I guess it ruins your "German breeders" theory.
No, that just confirms it. Even if there are no separate laws on dogs, this will make it possible to breed packs, referring to the lack of money to work with dogs, in Russia this is basically how it works. Formally, this applies to all animals, but in fact it applies to dogs, because we do not have crocodiles on the streets, and cats do not interfere with anyone.

Soon you will get dog hell. Your time has not yet come, but it will come.

More restrictive laws on "puppy mills" is the opposite of what you claim is happening in Russia.

And tougher anti-cruelty laws is a good think. Only a sadistic asshole would favor allowing more cruelty against animals.

No, that just confirms it. Even if there are no separate laws on dogs, this will make it possible to breed packs, referring to the lack of money to work with dogs, in Russia this is basically how it works. Formally, this applies to all animals, but in fact it applies to dogs, because we do not have crocodiles on the streets, and cats do not interfere with anyone.

More regulations on puppy mills means fewer dogs, not more.

We don't have crocodiles on the streets. But we do have alligators on the streets, in neighborhoods and on golf courses. Mainly in Florida.

Right.

But then, you are the one who claims heroin and cigarettes are safe.
I didn't say exactly that, but alcohol is no safer than cigarettes, that's obvious.

Alcohol is promoted by the left, there is no doubt, everything converges here. And this also directly concerns the German influence, these are their traditions. And in the whole of old Europe of matriarchy, there were drunken orgies probably back in the Neolithic,

The majority of dogs in the US are neutered. It is common practice.

In fact, if you want to adopt from a shelter, the animal must be neute
Florida seems to have a lot of Europeans. And nearby, in Atlanta, the population looks more like Native Americans of the Mexican type. Why is that?

I live in Atlanta. Not sure why you call it nearby, but whatever. No, the population here is not more Native American. Yes, there is a significant population of hispanics. But still Greater Atlanta is mostly white folks. Atlanta proper has slightly more blacks than whites. But hispanics make up only 5% of the population.

Florida has a lot of white old people.

The majority of dogs in the US are neutered. It is common practice.

In fact, if you want to adopt from a shelter, the animal must be neute

I live in Atlanta. Not sure why you call it nearby, but whatever. No, the population here is not more Native American. Yes, there is a significant population of hispanics. But still Greater Atlanta is mostly white folks. Atlanta proper has slightly more blacks than whites. But hispanics make up only 5% of the population.

Florida has a lot of white old people.
I'm not talking about this "white people" nonsense. What do you understand by this? Mexicans have the same skin as Americans. I'm talking about the anthropological type and so on.

Attention! This thread is not to find out if a dog is a friend of a person or not. Just tell me if you noticed this connection or not

In RF, the growth in the number of dog breeders and stray dogs coincides with the economic crisis, the growth of metabolic syndrome and mental illness, a sharp drop in the population's involvement in fitness, and the strengthening of the feds. In one word this is left trend.
Is there such a correlation in the US?
Have laws been enacted since 2009 to protect dogs and liberalize dog breeding, and if so, how many?
Maybe you should talk to Dr Fauci-Kevorkian who tortured untold numbers of dogs. His specialty was watching dogs eaten by flies until they croaked

People all over the world eat them you stupid fucking moron

Only reason I respond to you is your comedic value here for dumb shit

You been here 11 mos with near 11,000 posts

Smells like a sock coming back being stupid because you got the piss beat outta ya and you turned retard and vindictive. Change your smelly socks Dooshalot

We need the Clintons for you fuck up

Forum List

Back