Dogs and the Left Crisis

Attention! This thread is not to find out if a dog is a friend of a person or not. Just tell me if you noticed this connection or not

In RF, the growth in the number of dog breeders and stray dogs coincides with the economic crisis, the growth of metabolic syndrome and mental illness, a sharp drop in the population's involvement in fitness, and the strengthening of the feds. In one word this is left trend.
Is there such a correlation in the US?
Have laws been enacted since 2009 to protect dogs and liberalize dog breeding, and if so, how many?
It's funny you mention this.

When I was looking for a dog to adopt last year, I went to a web site called petfinder.com. There were an astounding number of dogs from Texas needing to be rescued.

The pitbull I adopted had been tied to a tree for the first two years of his life. In the Texas heat! He was covered in mange, fleas, and he had a bad case of worms.

Who the fuck does that? Whoever it was should go to jail for the same amount of time.

My dog used to do that all the time. In the park near our house, he used to pee on the homeless!
And here we see the moral character of a dog lover.

Surely you and your dog are doing this because the bums refuse to give you a shit in your mouth, because dogs and subdogs love to eat shit.

And here we see the moral character of a dog lover.

Surely you and your dog are doing this because the bums refuse to give you a shit in your mouth, because dogs and subdogs love to eat shit.
I let my dog piss on the dregs because my dog was so much better than them and had more value. It's not like they would notice anyway. After all, my dog was pedigreed and had superior blood lines.

I let my dog piss on the dregs because my dog was so much better than them and had more value. It's not like they would notice anyway. After all, my dog was pedigreed and had superior blood lines.
Any homeless is higher than you. You are the trash. Moral freak and bastard

Then you chose the wrong news outlet.

Your ideas about the population of Atlanta are wrong.
Maybe I'll take a closer look. There is another sign: CNN was founded in 1980. Was it the channel of the right before? Did it promote Reagan's ideas? What is it considered now?

Maybe I'll take a closer look. There is another sign: CNN was founded in 1980. Was it the channel of the right before? Did it promote Reagan's ideas? What is it considered now?

And CNN did not tell you that Atlanta is mostly Native American/Mexican. They are based here in Atlanta. They know our population demographic.

Forum List

Back