Doggy Style.. Foregn Policy

Where did i mention sanctions? Are you referring to sanctions by Bush that failed to amount to stopping their nuclear program, but did succeed in breeding more anti-Americanism in the region?

Jeez, maybe if we just ignore you you'll just take a seat in the dunce corner or something.:eusa_eh:

Yeah, I failed to see sanctions mentioned anywhere in your post

:lol:No good answer huh? Oh, I get a pass, because I didn't mention sanctions. :lol:
What, Iran is just going to stop because 0bama and Russia say stop?

Or because Russia pays and buys a ton of Iran's shit? Or because they are responsible for building and funding many of their nuclear plants? Or because US led sanctions, contrary to your warped view of the world, have negatively affected the Iranian people causing discontent with their government? Or simply because if you had any knowledge of international relations, I think you would believe in the efficacy of consensus, especially between two world powers.

Of course, this is expecting too much thinking power from the guy in the dunce hat, but its always worth that effort.

:lol:No good answer huh? Oh, I get a pass, because I didn't mention sanctions. :lol:

Or because Russia pays and buys a ton of Iran's shit? Or because they are responsible for building and funding many of their nuclear plants? Or because US led sanctions, contrary to your warped view of the world, have negatively affected the Iranian people causing discontent with their government? Or simply because if you had any knowledge of international relations, I think you would believe in the efficacy of consensus, especially between two world powers.

Of course, this is expecting too much thinking power from the guy in the dunce hat, but its always worth that effort.

How many sanctions and for how long in Iraq? How many nations in the coalition? So, you admit sanctions don't work, at least you made it that far. Yet, you expect them to work here? Failed policy from a failure of a President.

Where did i mention sanctions? Are you referring to sanctions by Bush that failed to amount to stopping their nuclear program, but did succeed in breeding more anti-Americanism in the region?

Jeez, maybe if we just ignore you you'll just take a seat in the dunce corner or something.:eusa_eh:

Yeah, you had no good answer so you responded with something not even mentioned in the post and irrelevant

What, bombing the shit out of them,killing many innocent people is going to magically stop hatred towards america? Yey to endless cycle of war because of irrational, chest beating war mongerors like yourself that can't at least try to talk it out, lets just fight fight fight.

Yeah, you had no good answer so you responded with something not even mentioned in the post and irrelevant

What, bombing the shit out of them,killing many innocent people is going to magically stop hatred towards america? Yey to endless cycle of war because of irrational, chest beating war mongerors like yourself that can't at least try to talk it out, lets just fight fight fight.

Care to link when we started bombing Iran? Follow me here, we are trying to stop irrational leaders in Iran from gaining and using nuclear weapons. You guys are perfectly happy talking while they gain the material to make the bomb. I didn't mention an ivasion now did I? So, take your point and back at ya.

How many sanctions and for how long in Iraq? How many nations in the coalition? So, you admit sanctions don't work, at least you made it that far. Yet, you expect them to work here? Failed policy from a failure of a President.

What? What the hell are you talking about? If you're trying to cite IRAQ as an example as to why sanctions don't work, you fucking fail miserably. They didn't find WMD's, so according to your logic sanctions worked flawlessly.

Sanctions are efficacious in what they are intended to do, cripple the flow of goods and commodities to a nation in an effort to get their populace to put pressure on the government. That won't halt an authoritarian regime from largely doing what it damn well pleases alone of course, but they aren't completely useless. This is where diplomacy with Russia can play a large role. With the sanctions in place, or further ones, combined with the cooperation of China or Russia, two nations Iran is more likely to comply with, there may be more progress than watered down sanctions that the U.S. can implement because Russia and China are vehemently opposing. More importantly, Russia and China can provide things sanctions cannot as there financiers in many aspects, so incorporating them will of course be integral.

I really need to stop getting tangled up in your web of nonsense but its like it just keeps calling me -_-.

Care to link when we started bombing Iran? Follow me here, we are trying to stop irrational leaders in Iran from gaining and using nuclear weapons. You guys are perfectly happy talking while they gain the material to make the bomb. I didn't mention an ivasion now did I? So, take your point and back at ya.

YOu claim sanctions don't work and diplomatic relations makes Obama a coward, what's the alternative if not war? How did that work for Bush? NK and Iran became even more belligerent and threatening.

What? What the hell are you talking about? If you're trying to cite IRAQ as an example as to why sanctions don't work, you fucking fail miserably. They didn't find WMD's, so according to your logic sanctions worked flawlessly.

Sanctions are efficacious in what they are intended to do, cripple the flow of goods and commodities to a nation in an effort to get their populace to put pressure on the government. That won't halt an authoritarian regime from largely doing what it damn well pleases alone of course, but they aren't completely useless. This is where diplomacy with Russia can play a large role. With the sanctions in place, or further ones, combined with the cooperation of China or Russia, two nations Iran is more likely to comply with, there may be more progress than watered down sanctions that the U.S. can implement because Russia and China are vehemently opposing. More importantly, Russia and China can provide things sanctions cannot as there financiers in many aspects, so incorporating them will of course be integral.

I really need to stop getting tangled up in your web of nonsense but its like it just keeps calling me -_-.

How has pressure by the populace worked in Iran so far? Sanctions don't work on situations like this. Not in North Korea, Iraq or Iran. You get sucked in because your embrassed over how shallow and easily your arguments fall apart. I'm having a great time toying with you, but your starting to bore me.

How has pressure by the populace worked in Iran so far? Sanctions don't work on situations like this. Not in North Korea, Iraq or Iran. You get sucked in because your embrassed over how shallow and easily your arguments fall apart. I'm having a great time toying with you, but your starting to bore me.

History 101. Take it Sir Dunce of USMB.

Your the one taking the position sanctions worked in Iraq. That makes you the history impaired person. *thwock to the head* Maybe if you get your drinking buddies around the computer you can do better. Doubtful, but it might raise the interesting factor.

Damn.. this is embarrassing.. the leader of the previously free world bent over, doggy style, when it comes to Foreign Policy.
Russia on for seconds with this nuclear arms deal, previously the missile shield. Begging China for more loans to buy an election. Iran policy.. bent over begging for help. North Korea, nothing. Bank bail-outs to foreign countries. Bowing low to Muslims worldwide and blaming America at every opportunity.

Damn .. we sure could do with a cowboy wearing a white hat about now..

Of course all this is your unsubstantiated bullshit opinion, which doesn't make it true, and in fact is just the opposite. What is it with all these violent,close minded assholes that think everybody in the world has to be an enemy and the only way to deal with the world is bully them and not show any respect. Man some parents really failed big time to instill some values into their children. Don't know how being belligerent and war mongering is considered a virtuous position

Give me a link..:lol:..................... never mind .. just bullshit opinion.. fun though

Your the one taking the position sanctions worked in Iraq. That makes you the history impaired person. *thwock to the head* Maybe if you get your drinking buddies around the computer you can do better. Doubtful, but it might raise the interesting factor.

Ok...maybe you weren't aware, but they never found any WMD's in Iraq. Subsequent NIE's released by the CIA proved this.

History 101. Take it Sir dunce of USMB.

Ok...maybe you weren't aware, but they never found any WMD's in Iraq. Subsequent NIE's released by the CIA proved this.

History 101. Take it Sir dunce of USMB.

I'm talking about sanctions, you are talking about WMD. Sanctions were never going to work in Iraq. Know why? Of course not, it was because Saddam ruled completely and he needed Iran to think he had them as a defense. As a result, he sent signals that he had them. Only a military action was going to reveal that for sure. Since you have not defended sanctions as a viable option, it appears you are abandoning that position.

So now you're a History teacher trying to teach him History? I thought you were a Computer tech making Mininum wage while working for Computer geek you tool? Make up your mind because right about now you're doing nothing more than looking like you're getting a cock shoved up your anus in every thread. That includes the Sack and all too bro. Yuh dumb shit. ~BH

So now you're a History teacher trying to teach him History? I thought you were a Computer tech making Mininum wage while working for Computer geek you tool? Make up your mind because right about now you're doing nothing more than looking like you're getting a cock shoved up your anus in every thread. That includes the Sack and all too bro. Yuh dumb shit. ~BH

:lol:. Unfortunately for both him and you, history isn't something thats deniable. Scram punk, let the smart people talk about books and history, you go play outside with the pup.

The treaty in itself is not much of a step forwards.

In Russia the reaction is sullen caution and hostility. Joy Obama was greeted officially only by Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who warned that Russia reserved the right to withdraw from the treaty if it deems American missile defences a threat.

America needs nuclear weapons less and less, because it is shifting its focus toward high-precision conventional weapons of both defensive and offensive types. Russia, unfortunately, depends increasingly upon its nuclear deterrent as the bedrock of national security.

In the United States are now creating high-precision long-range weapons with conventional warheads capable of destroying virtually any target, except, perhaps, the most deep-seated and protected bunkers. In these circumstances, those military tasks that could previously be solved only by nuclear weapons, can now be solved with the help of these new non-nuclear systems.

In Russia the reaction is sullen caution and hostility. Joy Obama was greeted officially only by Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who warned that Russia reserved the right to withdraw from the treaty if it deems American missile defences a threat.

America needs nuclear weapons less and less, because it is shifting its focus toward high-precision conventional weapons of both defensive and offensive types. Russia, unfortunately, depends increasingly upon its nuclear deterrent as the bedrock of national security.

In the United States are now creating high-precision long-range weapons with conventional warheads capable of destroying virtually any target, except, perhaps, the most deep-seated and protected bunkers. In these circumstances, those military tasks that could previously be solved only by nuclear weapons, can now be solved with the help of these new non-nuclear systems.

Thank you. This notion that Russia is the great soviet threat still hell bent on global domination needs to die a miserable death.

Thank you. This notion that Russia is the great soviet threat still hell bent on global domination needs to die a miserable death.

Russia is far from world domination.
Nuclear weapons - weapons of poor countries.

In the current economic difficulties, Russia can not and does not want to compete with the U.S. in a non-nuclear weapons of high precision, and the only thing left to do is to retain nuclear weapons, but to use it it could not.

Last edited:

:lol:. Unfortunately for both him and you, history isn't something thats deniable. Scram punk, let the smart people talk about books and history, you go play outside with the pup.

Then why do you continuously deny history here? Even your two buddies here admited important points against you. "The treaty in itself is not much of a step forwards, says Hugidwyn. Dr Gregg says sanctions don't work when he stated, "NK and Iran became even more belligerent and threatening." A partial reference to the effectiveness of sanctions and diplomacy.

The Russian leadership is very interested in increasing the power it wields on the world stage. In the past (history), that has included nuclear weapons. Since your such a fan of foriegn relations, name me two countries that like the US better today.

Then why do you continuously deny history here? Even your two buddies here admited important points against you. "The treaty in itself is not much of a step forwards, says Hugidwyn. Dr Gregg says sanctions don't work when he stated, "NK and Iran became even more belligerent and threatening." A partial reference to the effectiveness of sanctions and diplomacy.

The Russian leadership is very interested in increasing the power it wields on the world stage. In the past (history), that has included nuclear weapons. Since your such a fan of foriegn relations, name me two countries that like the US better today.

"like the USA better today?" WTF is that supposed to mean? Do you have a "USA Likability Index" that some Department of State publishes which to you could link us?

Haiti

Mexico

"like the USA better today?" WTF is that supposed to mean? Do you have a "USA Likability Index" that some Department of State publishes which to you could link us?

Haiti

Mexico

I can name at least two that like us less. Israel and Afghanistan. You apparently have to have someone else tell you?

Forum List

Back