Dog Found Tied to Railroad Tracks & Shot 3 Times

After surgery.

AR-150309472.jpg

This is a good picture - she has a pillow tucked behind her a nice clean blanket underneath her and she is resting comfortably on what appears to be a soft couch. Perfect. It looks like she is getting a lot of love and that is the best part of this story -she is going to have a good home.

They intersect, in my opinion.
WTF is wrong with some people? Shit like this is what makes me laugh at people who don't believe that evil exists. Evil is the only possible motive that would explain such a heinous act. Disgusting.

These are very sick and disturbed people. I suppose "evil" is a word to describe them, but I prefer psychopath.

After surgery.

AR-150309472.jpg

This is a good picture - she has a pillow tucked behind her a nice clean blanket underneath her and she is resting comfortably on what appears to be a soft couch. Perfect. It looks like she is getting a lot of love and that is the best part of this story -she is going to have a good home.

I'd like to adopt her myself! I think she would like it at my house! We have lots of room! I will have to ask my husband if we can add our name to the list of people asking for her. I'd love to have her!

Most likely blacks did this to the dog. They have a history of cruelty to animals. They do not value life.

They intersect, in my opinion.
WTF is wrong with some people? Shit like this is what makes me laugh at people who don't believe that evil exists. Evil is the only possible motive that would explain such a heinous act. Disgusting.

These are very sick and disturbed people. I suppose "evil" is a word to describe them, but I prefer psychopath.

Hmm. I don't really care for the word "evil" is all.

Most likely blacks did this to the dog. They have a history of cruelty to animals. They do not value life.

Oh! For heaven's sakes! That is ridiculous, Steve! This has nothing to do with race. You are prejudiced against black people. Do you know that? You need to repent.

Speaking of PETA. It seems Ringling Bros Circus is bowing to pressure and is ridding their shows of elephants. ACircus without an elephant? Preposterous! I call for a total boycott of Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus.

Speaking of PETA. It seems Ringling Bros Circus is bowing to pressure and is ridding their shows of elephants. ACircus without an elephant? Preposterous! I call for a total boycott of Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus.

I don't like PETA, but I love elephants and they do not belong in circuses. They should be free like wild animals are supposed to be. The circuses are not very nice to their animals.

They claim it was the expense. Which in todays world they may very well be true.
Do kids even go to the circus anymore? Do they want to?

I don't like PETA, but I love elephants and they do not belong in circuses. They should be free like wild animals are supposed to be. The circuses are not very nice to their animals.

This video makes me cry. It is so sad.

Oh! For heaven's sakes! That is ridiculous, Steve! This has nothing to do with race. You are prejudiced against black people. Do you know that? You need to repent.
According to the demographics of Sulphur Springs neighborhood, it looks like I am probably right about a black person doing this.

16548.jpg

Did you listen to a word I wrote, Steve? You are prejudiced against black people. It does not matter what color their skin is. It's what is in their heart that is dangerous! Not their skin color.

Take your racism and shove it. Find another forum to spout your foolishness. And I still maintain you are not who you purport to be.

According to the demographics of Sulphur Springs neighborhood, it looks like I am probably right about a black person doing this.

16548.jpg

Forum List

Back