Dog Found Tied to Railroad Tracks & Shot 3 Times

I agree. And I hope they are able to break up the whole dog fighting ring. Their other 2 dogs will have a chance at a good life now, hopefully, if they haven't been turned into killers, yet.

Just makes me sick, but so glad they got these 4.
Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this story. I am so glad they caught the monsters that did this. What a nightmare for that poor little doggy. :( Let's hope that she's adopted to a good and loving home. She deserves it.

Good news, no bond-
No bond for men accused in Cabela the dog case TBO.com and The Tampa Tribune
and Cabela looks so great! I think she hates the cone, though :(
AR-150319595.jpg

More good news, from the article-
Over the weekend, Cabela’s original owners came forward and told police she had went missing about four months ago. Police don’t think the original owners were involved in the case.

You can tell it hurts when she walks too far. Bless her heart. Dogs are so resilient.

This is probably my last update unless I hear the outcome of the trial, and this is good news-
Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service feeling happy at Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service

March 13 at 8:47pm · Tampa, FL · Edited ·

Good news for Cabela, she has left the building to go into super secret, never to be revealed, protective custody. Hiding: to heal, socialize and begin her transition to a new life. Updates will be posted on her status in a timely fashion!

This is probably my last update unless I hear the outcome of the trial, and this is good news-
Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service feeling happy at Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service

Good news for Cabela, she has left the building to go into super secret, never to be revealed, protective custody. Hiding: to heal, socialize and begin her transition to a new life. Updates will be posted on her status in a timely fashion!

Great news! :) Thanks!

11102783_834668519903889_6665776716205162631_n.jpg

Mar 29th
She was dna tested and turns out she is American StaffordshirE Terrier

Mar 26 back at vet for weekly check. She is going through rehab for her leg, I believe.

Update on Cabela is in the thread.

Great news! :) Thanks!

Forum List

Back