Dog Found Tied to Railroad Tracks & Shot 3 Times

Local News FresnoBee.com
Abusers exist in all shapes, sizes, gender and color. Take your racism elsewhere.
I had a white neighbor growing up that was caught swinging cats by their tails.

Most likely blacks did this to the dog. They have a history of cruelty to animals. They do not value life.

I cannot fathom anyone being so heartless to an innocent animal but this is what people without a conscience do. They have no conscience, no heart, and an evil mind. They are full of the devil and enjoy harming animals. Next it is children and adults which will land them in prison and then hell if they don't change.

Probably a gang of pit bulls did it.
I bet it wasn't a white gang.
And what the fuck does race of any kind have to do with this thread? Take yer racism and shove it squarely up your ass.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Who said anything about race? I was talking about the dogs. I bet they weren't white.
uhuh. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Vet police have spoken with owners of dog shot tied to tracks - WFLA News Channel 8
Cabela's owners have been located.

Cabela became a star after she was shot multiple times and tied to Tampa railroad tracks. Police saved her.

On Friday night the Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service told News Channel 8 Cabela's owners have been located and vetted. The owners provided documentation the dog is indeed theirs, clinic manager Steven Pahl said.

Tampa Police have spoken with the couple.

It turns out, Cabela went missing 4 months ago. The owners believe she either ran away or was stolen. The railroad tracks where she was found are a long way from the couple's home.

Cabela's owners were at the clinic today and were able to spend time with their dog her during her recovery.

The couple made the difficult decision to relinquish ownership and allow Cabela to have a fresh start. But, adoption is still a long way off. There's a very long and growing list of people who want to adopt Cabela. She is still under police hold.

Doctors are pleased with her recovery.

Latest picture of Cabela late yesterday.

10941830_821326224571452_7883188340939364609_n.jpg

Speaking of PETA. It seems Ringling Bros Circus is bowing to pressure and is ridding their shows of elephants. ACircus without an elephant? Preposterous! I call for a total boycott of Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus.

I don't like PETA, but I love elephants and they do not belong in circuses. They should be free like wild animals are supposed to be. The circuses are not very nice to their animals.

This video is total bullshit propaganda. The announcers talks like it was a human baby.

I cannot fathom how a person could treat an animal in this way. This is much more than a person who just wanted to rid of an unwanted animal. This is psychotic.

I can. You see the potential future perpetrators on this board every day.

WTF is wrong with some people? Shit like this is what makes me laugh at people who don't believe that evil exists. Evil is the only possible motive that would explain such a heinous act. Disgusting.

Society has gotten worse not better. Don't see how anyone could claim that evil doesn't exist.

The reason why PETA is bad is because they don't really "save" animals. They euthanize them.

Yeah but they have a fit if you kill a cockroach. They are not to be taken seriously. Full of loons.

The reason why PETA is bad is because they don't really "save" animals. They euthanize them.

Yeah but they have a fit if you kill a cockroach. They are not to be taken seriously. Full of loons.

I remember that one time when Obama killed a fly that was buzzing around him during an interview, and he got a letter from PETA complaining about it. :lol:

I don't like the organization or their tactics either. However, that does not mean they are always wrong either. Such is the case with Ringling Bros. The elephants suffer a lot. They are tied up for like 6 months to "break their spirit" and hit and pretty much tortured if you think about it.

Speaking of PETA. It seems Ringling Bros Circus is bowing to pressure and is ridding their shows of elephants. ACircus without an elephant? Preposterous! I call for a total boycott of Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus.

I don't like PETA, but I love elephants and they do not belong in circuses. They should be free like wild animals are supposed to be. The circuses are not very nice to their animals.

This video is total bullshit propaganda. The announcers talks like it was a human baby.

No it isn't. The video is based on the testimonies of several Ringling Bros head elephant trainers. That is what they do the baby elephants. You don't think the elephants do those tricks because they want to or enjoy it, do you? Did you even watch the video and the things they do to the elephants?

Vet police have spoken with owners of dog shot tied to tracks - WFLA News Channel 8
Cabela's owners have been located.

Cabela became a star after she was shot multiple times and tied to Tampa railroad tracks. Police saved her.

On Friday night the Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service told News Channel 8 Cabela's owners have been located and vetted. The owners provided documentation the dog is indeed theirs, clinic manager Steven Pahl said.

Tampa Police have spoken with the couple.

It turns out, Cabela went missing 4 months ago. The owners believe she either ran away or was stolen. The railroad tracks where she was found are a long way from the couple's home.

Cabela's owners were at the clinic today and were able to spend time with their dog her during her recovery.

The couple made the difficult decision to relinquish ownership and allow Cabela to have a fresh start. But, adoption is still a long way off. There's a very long and growing list of people who want to adopt Cabela. She is still under police hold.

Doctors are pleased with her recovery.

Latest picture of Cabela late yesterday.

10941830_821326224571452_7883188340939364609_n.jpg

Oh, look at the sweet little face. How could anyone do such a thing to such a sweet looking thing?

Some of the people on the vet's page are questioning why the owners relinquished her. I am sure she will probably require quite a bit of care in the next few weeks, and if both work, that would be untenable. I imagine it was done for all the right reasons.

They said she disappeared from their yard 4 months ago. They didn't know if she managed to get out or someone stole her and never found her. She was many miles from their home when she was found on the tracks.
Some of the people on the vet's page are questioning why the owners relinquished her. I am sure she will probably require quite a bit of care in the next few weeks, and if both work, that would be untenable. I imagine it was done for all the right reasons.

What do the owners claim happened?

They said she disappeared from their yard 4 months ago. They didn't know if she managed to get out or someone stole her and never found her. She was many miles from their home when she was found on the tracks.

I wonder if they reported her missing and put up posters and stuff? Do you know how old the dog is?

I can't find the report where I thought they said they had. Also, she is a year old, if I recall correctly. They had papers for her and photos to prove she was theirs. They also were interviewed by the police before they were allowed to see her.

I wonder if they reported her missing and put up posters and stuff? Do you know how old the dog is?

Forum List

Back