Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Working? It’s been years. You claim he committed crimes. So show the evidence. If you’re still working then it means you don’t have evidence and are talking out of your asses
Herr said he committed crimes and is getting a pass because he's mentally unfit for trial.

Trump must have his witts if he can get charged.

Everyone knows democrats are held to a different standard. Biden got a pass because he's mentally unfit to stand trial. Hillary also got a pass.

2 tier justice system

Democrats = WEF
Trump ran the justice system and they did nothing against Hillary.

Biden got a pass because the prosecutor couldn’t make a case:

Trump was indicted because the evidence was found and presented to make a case. That’s how it works

Trump was indicted because the evidence was found and presented to make a case. That’s how it works
^^^ WEF shills like this do nothing but gaslight Americans

Biden got a pass because he's unfit for trial you liar.

Trump is free as a bird. So you still have to pull your pants back down to dick him.

Herr said he committed crimes and is getting a pass because he's mentally unfit for trial.

That’s not what he said. That’s your misrepresentation of the facts. There is no such thing as being too mentally unfit for trial. If any prosecutor really claimed that then they have no clue what they are doing

he should probably start stumbling on his way up the stairs to his plane

start sputtering gibberish

but then... Rs can't get away with that :mad:

Some things are more important than partisan advantage.
Apparently, not many on the Left show that kind of character by refusing to stand with the make-believe POTUS. Doesn't it bother you that Biden is being used as a rubber stamp by a shadowy group in DC? Or do you actually believe that Tater is calling the shots?

That’s not what he said. That’s your misrepresentation of the facts. There is no such thing as being too mentally unfit for trial. If any prosecutor really claimed that then they have no clue what they are doing
He said he broke the law.

The excuse for giving him a pass is irrelevant. Americans know that democrats are treated differently by the DOJ because they are compromised by the WEF.

Apparently, not many on the Left show that kind of character by refusing to stand with the make-believe POTUS. Doesn't it bother you that Biden is being used as a rubber stamp by a shadowy group in DC? Or do you actually believe that Tater is calling the shots?
He totally believes Tater is in charge. The MSM told him so and over 70% of democrats TRUST the MSM.

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border
Voters seem to have a very short memory.

The campaign in the general election in 6 months will look a lot different. At least a couple of the Trump trials will be over and we'll know if he is going to jail. Neither candidate is doing much real campaigning. All Trump seems to do is talk about those nasty, nasty, judges and prosecutors and of course the great Democrat conspiracy. All Biden can do is talk about Israel and Ukraine interspersed with a few Trump jabs. Neither one is paying much attention to Haley. I think the only reason Haley is still in the race is because if Trump actually get's convicted of felonies, Haley will appear a good 2nd choice to most republicans.

You drink too much Kool aid

He said he broke the law.

The excuse for giving him a pass is irrelevant. Americans know that democrats are treated differently by the DOJ because they are compromised by the WEF.
Of course he broke the law... So its up to the prosecutor to decide its worth prosecuting the case. Just like if you're doing 56 in a 55 you are breaking the law. A cop can decide to ticket you or not.

This was a Trump prosecutor going after Biden. He knew he couldn't take a compelling case so he hid behind some insults to try and save face. It was weak and childish

Yes, I am of the same mind. Trump's mouth causes him huge problems. But we do not elect them over that, we elect them to manage a Government called the USA. Trump has proven to be good for America. I really like Haley a lot. Too bad she has to run against Trump. He is not known to be kind to any opponent of his.
He is not more unkind to his opponents than they are to him. And I wouldn't be at all surprised that if she drops out after the South Carolina vote next week that he names her his Vice President. And I won't be surprised if he doesn't.

Trump doesn't pull any punches with those who attack him, but he also doesn't carry grudges. He is more than willing to bury the hatchet with anybody as evidenced by his former serious feud with Ted Cruz during the 2016 campaign but the two are now good friends.

He is not more unkind to his opponents than they are to him. And I wouldn't be at all surprised that if she drops out after the South Carolina vote next week that he names her his Vice President. And I won't be surprised if he doesn't.
I'd be shocked if he chose her for vp

I say vp should be Greg Abbott

or how about Winsome Sears?

She has a good spirit... and very pro life

Trump doesn't pull any punches with those who attack him, but he also doesn't carry grudges. He is more than willing to bury the hatchet with anybody as evidenced by his former serious feud with Ted Cruz during the 2016 campaign but the two are now good friends.
Excellent points. You are a boon to this forum. I wish we had a few dozen like you are.

I knew she was WEF the moment she said she wanted to do everyone on the internet.

Do you think that was really her idea, or her WEF masters?
I don't know what her game is... she befuddles me more than the fat man from Jersey because she was a Trump appointee to the state Dept.... but maybe that's where people go to lose their integrity and U.S. patriotism....

Forum List

Back