Does Wonder Woman Need To Be Cancelled??

Listen freak...........you are the one pushing gay agenda threads.........and about a HOT BABE from our time frame..........You put the shoe in your mouth...........we JUST PUSHED.
This is what that hot babe said about those scary gay people you are so afraid of....

but who cares what hot babes think.....right

Another it's COOL TO BE GAY.........Pushed as normal when it is nothing of the sort.

Screw your gay pride month............The left and this nonsense is a cancer on this country. Last MASS SHOOTING was an example of it. Boy who was brain washed into wanting to wear skirts......
The Left and Golfing Gator are conditioned to celebrate anything and all things that serve as a catalyst to the decay of anything and all things “old America”.
The no boundaries, anything goes new America they vision can’t be achieved with christianity, normality, morality, a pesky value system, standards and expectations standing in their way.

This is what that hot babe said about those scary gay people you are so afraid of....

but who cares what hot babes think.....right

She sold her tits and ass to be famous..........Because that is what red blooded Americans wanted back then........AND STILL DO.

Your side has pushed this agenda.........and it's BS.

And you are playing the same games for decades..........HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S WRONG.........Your HOMOPHOBIC...........lmao

Your a tool.

The Left and Golfing Gator are conditioned to celebrate anything and all things that serve as a catalyst to the decay of anything and all things “old America”.
The no boundaries, anything goes new America they vision can’t be achieved with christianity, normality, morality, a pesky value system, standards and expectations standing in their way.
That is why they purposely attack it.......To destroy the morality of a nation. They have NEVER BEEN THE MAJORITY.....EVER. they have just been the LOUDEST...........They have moved into positions of power to push THEIR NEW NORMAL.........

We need to start saying.........GO TO HELL......

The Left and @Golfing Gator are conditioned to celebrate anything and all things that serve as a catalyst to the decay of anything and all things “old America”.

You are so much fun!

I do not celebrate people being gay, I just accept that they are. It is their choice and has no bearing at all on me or my life or my marriage or anything else.

The bigger question is why the fuck do you care? But we all know the answer, you have to hate anything that is different than you. Shitty way to live, but you seem to enjoy it so more power to you

Spartans were Pedophiles and Homosexual. That means Gay. Queer. You get the point. We can’t have people learning that the toughest soldiers in history were Queer can we? They might think it was ok to be gay.

Spartans were Pedophiles and Homosexual. That means Gay. Queer. You get the point. We can’t have people learning that the toughest soldiers in history were Queer can we? They might think it was ok to be gay.
Romans were gay too............They killed Christ and fed Christians to the Lions..........

Hardly a NOBEL setting. They changed the world because they used the sword to push their views............They were TYRANNTS.......and only lasted so long because they were BRUTAL.

Same with the Ottoman Empire. They took over vast regions by being Brutal. If a village dared oppose them............they killed EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE. Put their heads on spikes and displayed them to other villages.........Said if you oppose us you will join them.

They nearly took Europe til Charles the Hammer SAID ENOUGH........

You are so much fun!

I do not celebrate people being gay, I just accept that they are. It is their choice and has no bearing at all on me or my life or my marriage or anything else.

The bigger question is why the fuck do you care? But we all know the answer, you have to hate anything that is different than you. Shitty way to live, but you seem to enjoy it so more power to you
Negative…I HATE anything that calls for a compromise of the moral order that has pillared our once great nation since its founding.
We know how you weirdos work…we give you your faggots, fit them in to our society and then suddenly you want to shove chicks with dicks down our throats…..you filthy bastards can’t stop “PROGRESSING”.

Negative…I HATE anything that calls for a compromise of the moral order that has pillared our once great nation since its founding.

the "moral order"...slavery, genocide, abuse of women and non-white folks.

Sort of funny also someone who worships a man that has cheated on every spouse he has ever had talking about "moral order"...but hey that is different I know! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Every single one?!

Liar

the "moral order"...slavery, genocide, abuse of women and non-white folks.
All of which were right for the times.
Remember when cavemen made babies with own children and ate their dead?
How far back do you want to go to feed that white guilt of yours?

Sort of funny also someone who worships a man that has cheated on every spouse he has ever had talking about "moral order"...but hey that is different I know!
I don’t worship any mortal man…funny that you would pretend to know that he wasn’t engaged in open relationships with his spouses.

All of which were right for the times.
Remember when cavemen made babies with own children and ate their dead?
How far back do you want to go to feed that white guilt of yours?

Not white guilt at all, I do not feel any guilt for it. just laughing at your pollyannaish view of how this country was founded.

funny that you would pretend to know that he wasn’t engaged in open relationships with his spouses.

:link: :link:

Linda Carter was okay. Nice breasts, but her legs and the rest of her were a bit 'chunky'. lol

Then came a real wonder woman.

Gal-Gadot-hottest-sexiest-photos-horrornews.net-2.jpg

It doesn't get any hotter than that. Even the gays would like this.

If anyone ever paid attention to Wonder Woman’s original “origin story” she was definitely intended to be a female empowerment story…

She has no father. Raised in a society with no men, that literally separated itself from the “world of men”, etc…

The sexuality aspect was largely downplayed in the original comics and other media portrayals. In the 1960’s, when America lost its moral compass and became sexually deviant, her sexuality became more of a topic. This is also when the character was rewritten to remove her primary weakness… losing her powers when bound by a man. The UN made Wonder Woman the main face of their women's movement several years ago.

It’s really not DC Comics that has made Wonder Woman an icon for female empowerment as much as it has been society co-opting the character for those purposes.
Feminism. Erasing men.

Sick. No wonder I never liked the mythos.

Feminism. Erasing men.

Sick. No wonder I never liked the mythos.
That’s much more the modern interpretations of the character. The “Golden sage” character was routinely captured, defeated, and bound by male foes.

Quite often she had to outwit or somehow confuse her opponents to survive. Especially when she would have her Girdle of Power removed. She routinely had to be saved by male teammates. That has changed in recent decades to where she has become the intelligence and soul/morals of her teams along with being a significant combatant. A major change.

New Topics

Forum List

Back