Does Wonder Woman Need To Be Cancelled??

Ever since i was a little boy...the only thing on Linda Carter i ever paid attention to were them big assed titties.

Unless you're a straight chick, or a fag...you did too.

How the hell is this a current event? It's just a stupid brain fart of a thought that disappears in the slightest breeze. Not current and not an event.

And as a kid I thought she was pretty but I didn't watch it just for boobs. I watched it because I thought it was cool, but that only lasted until I got tired of watching her just fight normal guys and I wanted her to fight actual villains because I was too young to understand budgetary limitations and copy rights.

I don't even understand the point of your post. If you don't like it then don't watch it. It really is that simple.

I'll admit though, I am jealous of you. You must have to most awesome life in the world. I mean no one with no real problems in life could sit around and belch out garbage like this if they actually had a real problem or struggles in life

"Gay Pride Month" vs. Veterans' DAY. Something totally fucked up about this.
They are normalizing immoral ideals to destroy the fabric of our country. They are right now flying gay flags on our embassies all over the world. They are forcing the military to accept it to having gay pride in our military.

They are MENTAL.

I don't even understand the point of your post. If you don't like it then don't watch it. It really is that simple.

I'll admit though, I am jealous of you. You must have to most awesome life in the world. I mean no one with no real problems in life could sit around and belch out garbage like this if they actually had a real problem or struggles in life
LMAO!!

I have a great life.

I do.

I have a blessed life.

I am happy, and I have to say, I love life.

Do you want to know my secret?

I don't give a fuck...stop giving a fuck and you will find happiness as well.

Smile Resnic...life is beautiful.

LMAO!!

I have a great life.

I do.

I have a blessed life.

I am happy, and I have to say, I love life.

Do you want to know my secret?

I don't give a fuck...stop giving a fuck and you will find happiness as well.

Smile Resnic...life is beautiful.
Not giving a fuck what people think is awesome.

Seems Biff is having a difficult time with people who don't give a fuck about his agenda. Or whatever Biff is today. Might be SHIM.

If anyone ever paid attention to Wonder Woman’s original “origin story” she was definitely intended to be a female empowerment story…

She has no father. Raised in a society with no men, that literally separated itself from the “world of men”, etc…

The sexuality aspect was largely downplayed in the original comics and other media portrayals. In the 1960’s, when America lost its moral compass and became sexually deviant, her sexuality became more of a topic. This is also when the character was rewritten to remove her primary weakness… losing her powers when bound by a man. The UN made Wonder Woman the main face of their women's movement several years ago.

It’s really not DC Comics that has made Wonder Woman an icon for female empowerment as much as it has been society co-opting the character for those purposes.

Seems Biff is having a difficult time with people who don't give a fuck about his agenda. Or whatever Biff is today. Might be SHIM.
People get this shit so twisted.

All that BS in the article is not the important thing here...it's them glorious titties.

If it were not fer them perfect fun bags she would not be rich today.

No one would know who she was either.

I get to the root of it all...the origination...them titties.

iu

Why does those boobies scare you Biff? Linda is HOT
I imagine watching her in Bobby Jo and the Outlaw would make his head explode.

(full nudity)

Here is how most people demonstrate not giving a fuck....

By not typing 9,183 comments on a post they claim not to give a fuck about....

You can't babble and whine about gay people destroying America and then when someone points out how pathetic and fragile you look -- suddenly claim you don't care about the EXACT thing you were just CARING about...

People get this shit so twisted.

All that BS in the article is not the important thing here...it's them glorious titties.

If it were not fer them perfect fun bags she would not be rich today.

No one would know who she was either.

I get to the root of it all...the origination...them titties.
Because TITTIES SELL........always have ..........now the op is just screwed in the head.

Here is how most people demonstrate not giving a fuck....

By not typing 9,183 comments on a post they claim not to give a fuck about....

You can't babble and whine about gay people destroying America and then when someone points out how pathetic and fragile you look -- suddenly claim you don't care about the EXACT thing you were just CARING about...
Listen freak...........you are the one pushing gay agenda threads.........and about a HOT BABE from our time frame..........You put the shoe in your mouth...........we JUST PUSHED.

When you plan on posting those pics of the mass shooter in a skirt bro??
Why would I want to look at that with these nice boobs in the thread..........I know you really would like to see a man wearing a dress here........Sorry......that's up to you to look for that.

Forum List

Back