Does Wonder Woman Need To Be Cancelled??

You stinking leftist are pushing kids in school to do drag queen performances.

You stinking leftist are flying fag flags on our embassies........You have guide books to help them in their transformation in school. Leon County school district Tallahassee Florida is what MICKEY MOUSE got mad about. It is a FEDERAL LAWSUIT.........as the school refused to tell the parents while they groomed their girl to be a boy there.

That case is what Mickey Mouse getting smacked in the face over. He's lost about 50 billion so far.

Your side is pushing MORALS off the cliff in this country.
Post the pictures of him in a skirt..why is this so hard??

Are you worried that you might accidentally post the wrong photos from your personal stash??

When did you choose to be straight bro??

And how did gay people existing threaten that for you??

Why are you so fragile?? Like a pussy.....the kind that you pay for, CONSISTENTLY

Did you know that if you weren't so fragile and confidence in your manhood -- women would just give you some pussy?
Same PsyOps BS you push here. If you disagree with the DRAG QUEENS.......your a bigot. You are scared......Call you names.....It's how your side has gotten us to this point..........People afraid to say something about it because WE MIGHT GET CALLED BAD NAMES.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

Listen BIFF...........I DON'T CARE........And more Americans need to tell you we've had enough of your BS.

Same PsyOps BS you push here. If you disagree with the DRAG QUEENS.......your a bigot. You are scared......Call you names.....It's how your side has gotten us to this point..........People afraid to say something about it because WE MIGHT GET CALLED BAD NAMES.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

Listen BIFF...........I DON'T CARE........And more Americans need to tell you we've had enough of your BS.

Don't be so triggered bro.....I am just waiting for those pics of the shooter in a skirt......why are you stalling??

281572303_1426399907802465_2833055126840193937_n.jpg

I am sure you are much more responsive to requests from other men for dudes in skirts pics...why are you so shy now??

Don't be so triggered bro.....I am just waiting for those pics of the shooter in a skirt......why are you stalling??

View attachment 653423

I am sure you are much more responsive to requests from other men for dudes in skirts pics...why are you so shy now??
Why are you obsessed with pushing gay agendas..............huh bro.

What do you have against women...........Why are you so scared of their Tit's and Ass.

Who screwed you up and turned you against them..........Scared of boobies.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Wonder Woman” star Lynda Carter has a special message to kick off 2022 Pride. The original Wonder Woman, who led the TV series of the same name from 1975 to 1979, tweeted “Happy Pride! - with an illustration of the DC superhero with a rainbow background. After one user replied, “Wonder Woman IS NOT A SUPER HERO FOR GAYS!,” Carter clapped back: “I didn’t write ‘Wonder Woman,’ but if you want to argue that she is somehow not a queer or trans icon, then you’re not paying attention." Carter linked to a 2016 Polygon article in which comic book writer Greg Rucka explained Wonder Woman’s bisexuality in his comic “Wonder Woman: Year One.”

I have never been so disappointed in a revelation about a popular comic book character in all my life....Maybe not since I found out that Stan Lee tried to claim that Professor X and Magneto were metaphors for civil rights leaders, MLK and Malcolm X...but, I refuse to believe that a character, plenty of young girls around the world grew up idolizing -- is a dyke...this is just another attempt by the tranny-left woke-mob to take away our heroes and turn them gay...and no, I don't care if some comic book writer is trying to claim that Wonder Woman was bisexual...

I also don't care if the creator of Wonder Woman was some sex perv psychologist who lived with 2 dykes and claimed Wonder Woman is some lesbian feminist icon....but if the left keeps insisting that Wonder Woman is some symbol for fags and trannies to look up to -- then it is imperative that true Christian parents around the country, ban Wonder Woman from their children..it isn't fair tho......fags already have their own so-called Superhero anyway....Robin..we'll even throw in Green Lantern or Dr. Strange if they want......but leave the rest of our comic book heroes alone.....we must take a stand and stop the woke-left tranny mob from taking away our comic book heroes.

Yesterday you were calling people "fags", and now youre calling women "dykes"? Whats with you man? Why do you have so much hate in your heart?

Yesterday you were calling people "fags", and now youre calling women "dykes"? Whats with you man? Why do you have so much hate in your heart?
He's pushing morals to the grave in this country. Communists must destroy a nation to control it. Why they attack religion and push immoral shit as normal.

And why our kids are fucked in the head..........I miss leave it to beaver days..........At least back then we understood beavers.

Why are you obsessed with pushing gay agendas..............huh bro.

What do you have against women...........Why are you so scared of their Tit's and Ass.

Who screwed you up and turned you against them..........Scared of boobies.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:
Acknowledging the truth that fragile insecure men are triggered by the existence of gay people is the only agenda I am pushing...

Why do gay people make you cower like a cuck??

A gay person ain't ever stopped me from getting any pussy.....or being married...or having a career...or anything else you claim gay people are preventing you from having..

I am starting to think you Republicans really aren't OK with Civil Rights for all Americans.....

Acknowledging the truth that fragile insecure men are triggered by the existence of gay people is the only agenda I am pushing...

Why do gay people make you cower like a cuck??

A gay person ain't ever stopped me from getting any pussy.....or being married...or having a career...or anything else you claim gay people are preventing you from having..

I am starting to think you Republicans really aren't OK with Civil Rights for all Americans.....
Which part of I don't care about your calling me names don't you understand. I know the dang tactic........You fcks have been using that tactic for decades. Even though you are a minority YOU ARE LOUD AND ORGANIZED.........to give the perception of you are HIP..........COOL.........it's NEVER BEEN EITHER CLOWN.

This is how your side gains power and pushes BS on others...........so much so that we now have GAY PRIDE MONTHS.........

Sorry........It's nothing to be proud of in the normal world............Normal men want women........Normal women want men. Who wants you.....well I don't do dumpster diving.

Are you saying this on a post full of reactionary-right wing cucks having hissy fits over gay people existing, really?

I call them fags and dykes on this post because I know you dic suckers call them fags and dykes in real life....

And I enjoy the sight of seeing you homophobic morons being fake.....which is why I mock you

Which part of I don't care about your calling me names don't you understand. I know the dang tactic........You fcks have been using that tactic for decades. Even though you are a minority YOU ARE LOUD AND ORGANIZED.........to give the perception of you are HIP..........COOL.........it's NEVER BEEN EITHER CLOWN.

This is how your side gains power and pushes BS on others...........so much so that we now have GAY PRIDE MONTHS.........

Sorry........It's nothing to be proud of in the normal world............Normal men want women........Normal women want men. Who wants you.....well I don't do dumpster diving.
So, no pictures huh..

I am starting to think you can't post any...because they aren't any...because you were duped into believing bullshit and are too much of a bitch to admit it...

Therefore, I will keep clowning your dumb ass...

You stinking leftist are pushing kids in school to do drag queen performances.

You stinking leftist are flying fag flags on our embassies........You have guide books to help them in their transformation in school. Leon County school district Tallahassee Florida is what MICKEY MOUSE got mad about. It is a FEDERAL LAWSUIT.........as the school refused to tell the parents while they groomed their girl to be a boy there.

That case is what Mickey Mouse getting smacked in the face over. He's lost about 50 billion so far.

Your side is pushing MORALS off the cliff in this country.
Move to North Korea

So, no pictures huh..

I am starting to think you can't post any...because they aren't any...because you were duped into believing bullshit and are too much of a bitch to admit it...

Therefore, I will keep clowning your dumb ass...
Whatever floats your boat

"Gay Pride Month" vs. Veterans' DAY. Something totally fucked up about this.

iu

Why does those boobies scare you Biff? Linda is HOT
So you can post a picture of a woman who supports gay rights -- you know, the reason why you are acting like a bitch on this thread....

But you can't post a pic of the mass shooter in a skirt?

Looks sus to me bro

So you can post a picture of a woman who supports gay rights -- you know, the reason why you are acting like a bitch on this thread....

But you can't post a pic of the mass shooter in a skirt?

Looks sus to me bro
Get your eyes checked

Forum List

Back