Does Trump regret putting Kavanaugh and Gorsuch on the Bench now?????? Vote: 7-2 Trump tax returns go to SDNY Investigator

The person setting up the trust picks the trustee(s). But the law specifies that the trustees must have no financial relationship to the trustor or his assets.
I think we have enough experience with never trumpers to know that trump cannot trust anyone in washington or new york

his world is infested with crooks and backstabbers

Trump could have picked Paul Manafort as his trustee.

Well, if you are going to go that far, dont stop at potus. We would also need to do the same for every senator and congressman for both u.s. and state bodies.

That argument doesn't stop until you demand the tax returns of everybody who voted for the senator or congressman.

The reason for a blind trust is so that no individual can make a decision that benefits himself, such as the president, or member of his cabinet, or other agency head.

When it comes to senators and congressmen, they have no individual ability to do anything. You have 534 other members of congress to serve as a check, since they are privy to the financial disclosure forms of every other member of congress.

No regrets, they sent both cases back to the lower courts and you traitorous lowlife scum Dems got nothing.
Did you not hear (of course you didn't read) about the case. The USSC 7-2 and with the descents 9-0 that the presidents claim of immunity was complete bullshit. They shot it down in Nixon, they shot it down in Clinton, and now they shot it down in Trump.

As even Kavanaugh and Gorsuch agreed, no-one is above the law.

"abosolute' immunity demwit go read. No surprise the SCOTUS made that ruling given the extreme. The chief justice clearly stated president Trump has other options in the lower courts. Tissue? :itsok:
He doesn’t have absolute immunity from oversight idiota. Go look at Nixon and Clinton’s casss. Now shut up

Where has their love gone for Trump?
Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Cy Vance is my new hero!!!!
Sorry, but he doesn't have to turn them over. Looks like you got suckered again by the mainstream media.

Numbnuts, they have to go BACK to the lower courts where Trump LOST.
That's why they kept appealing until they got to SCOTUS.
Gettin' it yet????
What makes you think Trump lost?
Because they know what the decision said, nutty bigot boi

No regrets, they sent both cases back to the lower courts and you traitorous lowlife scum Dems got nothing.
Did you not hear (of course you didn't read) about the case. The USSC 7-2 and with the descents 9-0 that the presidents claim of immunity was complete bullshit. They shot it down in Nixon, they shot it down in Clinton, and now they shot it down in Trump.

As even Kavanaugh and Gorsuch agreed, no-one is above the law.

"abosolute' immunity demwit go read. No surprise the SCOTUS made that ruling given the extreme. The chief justice clearly stated president Trump has other options in the lower courts. Tissue? :itsok:
He doesn’t have absolute immunity from oversight idiota. Go look at Nixon and Clinton’s casss. Now shut up

Call us when you get Trumps tax returns losers.

This is more a repudiation of Barr and other rightists who support the notion of an ‘imperial president,’ that something is lawful because the president ‘says it is,’ and of course the wrongheaded idea that a president’s immunity is ‘absolute.’

And when I say "blind trust" I mean the very definition. Where your assets are put under the exclusive control of an independent body, whose duty is to liquidate the existing assets (without losing money) and acquire assets the president is unaware of.
You mean sell trump tower and invest the money in chinese communist companies controlled by the peoples liberation army?
If they could do so under their fiduciary obligations, then yes. If those chinese companies are making more money than Trump inc, then absolutely.
Again, if you are going to do that for a president, then you'll have to do this for every elected official, since the legislature are the ones who write and pass laws, scrutiny would have to be double for them, most of those elected officials have businesses, or have husbands or wives who have businesses, or family members.

In order to remove the appearance of improper decisions, they would all have to close their businesses. Heck, pelosi herself has already had several law making decisions that just so happened to work in favor of her, or her husband, to make them a lot of money.

This is more a repudiation of Barr and other rightists who support the notion of an ‘imperial president,’ that something is lawful because the president ‘says it is,’ and of course the wrongheaded idea that a president’s immunity is ‘absolute.’
We all know this. But only Democrats are immune from prosecution.
Hillary, Biden, and Obama will never be investigated for anything.

Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Sorry, but he doesn't have to turn them over. Looks like you got suckered again by the mainstream media.

Gettin' it yet????
What makes you think Trump lost?
Because they know what the decision said, nutty bigot boi
Thanks for the useless input.
Sucked any black cock lately, Snowflake?

Again, if you are going to do that for a president, then you'll have to do this for every elected official, since the legislature are the ones who write and pass laws, scrutiny would have to be double for them, most of those elected officials have businesses, or have husbands or wives who have businesses, or family members.

The fallacy in your argument is that a senator or congress has no independent power to do anything. They have 534 other members who can look over their financial disclosure forms to determine if any bill or motion the person put forward was in the public interest or in their private interest.

It's a check that you don't have on the president, his cabinet or his agency heads.

Well, if you are going to go that far, dont stop at potus. We would also need to do the same for every senator and congressman for both u.s. and state bodies.

That argument doesn't stop until you demand the tax returns of everybody who voted for the senator or congressman.

The reason for a blind trust is so that no individual can make a decision that benefits himself, such as the president, or member of his cabinet, or other agency head.

When it comes to senators and congressmen, they have no individual ability to do anything. You have 534 other members of congress to serve as a check, since they are privy to the financial disclosure forms of every other member of congress.
But a lot of those 535 individuals are using their office to get rich, doing things that would land a normal citizen in prison.

The hypocrisy of all those members of the house and senate pointing fingers at trump....how about we start taking a peek in their back yard, and see how fast the scramble is to back away from all of this.

Your point is well taken, I'm just saying, it's a good idea that needs to be applied to ALL members of congress.

Some of you simply can't do enough to worship the wealthy while hating on the average worker. Then you claim class warfare is bad. If the average worker didn't fight for everything they have they'd have nothing.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Trump doesn't have to turn over his tax returns you babbling idiots.

The fallacy in your argument is that a senator or congress has no independent power to do anything. They have 534 other members who can look over their financial disclosure forms to determine if any bill or motion the person put forward was in the public interest or in their private interest.

It's a check that you don't have on the president, his cabinet or his agency heads.
Well no, most of those people up there are hush hush. You don't look at me and I'll make sure you get good committee assignment, or I'll make sure your reelection coffers are well funded.

Look at pelosi as an example. All those billions for high speed rail that went to California...vanished..and who would have benefitted financially from the high speed rail being built?? the Pelosis.

Sure, some would say there is no proof...and I'll grant you that, but looks suspicious. However, there are other things like bills passed that give money for land improvements to areas surrounding land that pelosi owns, directly benefiting her and her family.

And it's not just pelosi, I'm sure if you dig around, you'll find all kinds of things like this from a myriad of those up on Capitol hill.

Last edited:

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Those darn judges just won't stay bought!

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Gettin' it yet????
Then district courts in conflict, and back to SCOTUS. Obviously the DA wasn't prepared for the case.

Forum List

Back