Does Trump regret putting Kavanaugh and Gorsuch on the Bench now?????? Vote: 7-2 Trump tax returns go to SDNY Investigator

And when I say "blind trust" I mean the very definition. Where your assets are put under the exclusive control of an independent body, whose duty is to liquidate the existing assets (without losing money) and acquire assets the president is unaware of.
You mean sell trump tower and invest the money in chinese communist companies controlled by the peoples liberation army?
If they could do so under their fiduciary obligations, then yes. If those chinese companies are making more money than Trump inc, then absolutely.

What legal claim are libs using to demand trumps tax records?
Cy Vance, claims tax / bank fraud
Congress claims oversight and legislative background.
IAW a fishing expedition
Not according to the sworn testimony of Michael Cohen. And more interesting is that Mary Trumps book, documents Trump committing the same kind of Tax / Bank fraud with his fathers company.

Dems are back to Trump's tax returns in desperation, hilarious. Is it mean that I enjoy their pain and suffering?

I doubt if the Tax Returns will show anything illegal BUT since the Democrats are all about Class Warfare, it will show a very wealthy man who has made and lost a lot of money. It may show that he received a of legal tax breaks. All of that won't matter because the Democrats want to spin this.

I doubt if the Tax Returns will show anything illegal BUT since the Democrats are all about Class Warfare, it will show a very wealthy man who has made and lost a lot of money. It may show that he received a of legal tax breaks. All of that won't matter because the Democrats want to spin this.
It all depends. Did Trump write off the $450 K he paid for Stormy Daniels silence as hush money, or as legal fees.

If they could do so under their fiduciary obligations, then yes. If those chinese companies are making more money than Trump inc, then absolutely.
Even as trump is adopting the very sensible policy of decoupling our economy from china?

Where has their love gone for Trump?
Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Cy Vance is my new hero!!!!
Sorry, but he doesn't have to turn them over. Looks like you got suckered again by the mainstream media.

Numbnuts, they have to go BACK to the lower courts where Trump LOST.
That's why they kept appealing until they got to SCOTUS.
Gettin' it yet????
What makes you think Trump lost?

Excuse me????
Take your fucking head out of Trump's ass for a minute.

U.S. Supreme Court: Manhattan DA Can Review Trump’s Tax Returns

July 9, 2020 at 2:14 pm

CBS is lying.
The Supreme Court simply rejected Trump's claim of total immunity. They sent the case back to a lower court for further appeal.
Nobody's getting those returns before the election.

Yeah, everybody's lying.
Even Reuters.

U.S. Supreme Court rebuffs Trump's immunity claim, lets prosecutor get financial records

Lawrence Hurley, Jan Wolfe
  • WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday firmly rejected President Donald Trump’s argument for sweeping presidential immunity and ruled that a New York prosecutor can obtain his financial records but prevented - at least for now - Democratic-led House of Representatives committees from getting similar documents.

Yeah, everybody's lying.
Even Reuters.

U.S. Supreme Court rebuffs Trump's immunity claim, lets prosecutor get financial records

That was the first decision handed down. It basically removed anything blocking the accountants / banks from honoring the NY DA's grand jury subpoena.

This isn't about Trump's tax returns. This is about creating a new topic for the asshole MSM to harp on and undermine Trump during the run up to the election. The MSM has already established it is not adverse to lying. So this is going to be another propaganda run to hurt Trump's reelection chances. This is almost all totally media created BS. Trump's accomplishments in our economy, our national security, law enforcement, employment for everyone, wages, and border security prove him to be a man of his word. Promises made, promises kept. We'd be crazy to abandon a great thing for a media fantasy.

This isn't about Trump's tax returns. This is about creating a new topic for the asshole MSM to harp on and undermine Trump during the run up to the election.

Trump said he would release his tax records back in 2016. The MSM didn't make it an issue, Trump did.

GWB, the second worst president ever, once had a Mexican dinner and later passed John Roberts who he immediately appointed to the SC to further his fucked up, anti American neocon agenda. Roberts is human waste.

“I made two mistakes and both of them are sitting on the Supreme Court.” [Referring to Earl Warren and William Brennan]
Dwight D. Eisenhower

President Trump can relate ;)

“I made two mistakes and both of them are sitting on the Supreme Court.” [Referring to Earl Warren and William Brennan]
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Which is why a president shouldn't pick justices based on politics, but on legal ability. It's better to put ones trust in the law then in the loyalty of people he appointed.

The person setting up the trust picks the trustee(s). But the law specifies that the trustees must have no financial relationship to the trustor or his assets.
I think we have enough experience with never trumpers to know that trump cannot trust anyone in washington or new york

his world is infested with crooks and backstabbers

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Which is why a president shouldn't pick justices based on politics, but on legal ability. It's better to put ones trust in the law then in the loyalty of people he appointed.

No doubt.

Dems are back to Trump's tax returns in desperation, hilarious. Is it mean that I enjoy their pain and suffering?

It's nothing but a Dem fishing expedition. They lost to Trump, butthurt they flail in all directions.

I think it should be mandatory.
Anyone who wields that much power needs to be thoroughly vetted.
I mean, fer Christ's sake, even a Uber driver gets a background and credit history check.
But we can't demand that a POTUS turn over his financials?????

Actually, it should be a choice. Either release your tax returns, or if elected president, you put everything into "blind trust"

And when I say "blind trust" I mean the very definition. Where your assets are put under the exclusive control of an independent body, whose duty is to liquidate the existing assets (without losing money) and acquire assets the president is unaware of.

This way any presidential decision may or may not help him financially, since he has no clue where his money is.
Well, if you are going to go that far, dont stop at potus. We would also need to do the same for every senator and congressman for both u.s. and state bodies.

Those people enrich themselves while holding office, and are allowed to do things that are illegal to normal citizens.

So yeah, I agree, we should audit EVERY elected official yearly to make sure all their money is made legally and they are not passing laws designed to fill their own pockets.

Forum List

Back