Does Trump regret putting Kavanaugh and Gorsuch on the Bench now?????? Vote: 7-2 Trump tax returns go to SDNY Investigator

"abosolute' immunity demwit go read. No surprise the SCOTUS made that ruling given the extreme. The chief justice clearly stated president Trump has other options in the lower courts. Tissue? :itsok:

The problem is that in law, you can't amend the pleadings in the record when they're appealed. You realize that Trump lost, and therefore appealed it from District Court, to Circuit Court and lost all the way. His appeal to the USSC was yet another loss, sending it back to the courts he already lost in.
Trump could of course start with new pleadings, but each court has the precedence of Trumps previous loses to go by.

I think ANY presidential candidate should willingly release tax returns in order to even think about running. What are they hiding otherwise?:p

And you just don't understand Trump AT ALL.
He didn't put G and K on the Bench because he thinks a POTUS is not above the law.
He put them on the bench so they COULD put him above the law.
He demands LOYALTY.
You don't understand John Roberts (chief jsutice) who dokesn't want his court turned into a political joke.

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh were part of the 7-2

Where has their love gone for Trump?
Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Cy Vance is my new hero!!!!
Sorry, but he doesn't have to turn them over. Looks like you got suckered again by the mainstream media.

Numbnuts, they have to go BACK to the lower courts where Trump LOST.
That's why they kept appealing until they got to SCOTUS.
Gettin' it yet????
What makes you think Trump lost?

Excuse me????
Take your fucking head out of Trump's ass for a minute.

U.S. Supreme Court: Manhattan DA Can Review Trump’s Tax Returns

July 9, 2020 at 2:14 pm

And you just don't understand Trump AT ALL.
He didn't put G and K on the Bench because he thinks a POTUS is not above the law.
He put them on the bench so they COULD put him above the law.
He demands LOYALTY.
You don't understand John Roberts (chief jsutice) who dokesn't want his court turned into a political joke.

You're babbling but WTF.
If you don't think Trump isn't upset with his appointees, you've got your head up Trump's ass, too.

I think ANY presidential candidate should willingly release tax returns in order to even think about running. What are they hiding otherwise?:p

I think it should be mandatory.
Anyone who wields that much power needs to be thoroughly vetted.
I mean, fer Christ's sake, even a Uber driver gets a background and credit history check.
But we can't demand that a POTUS turn over his financials?????

You're babbling but WTF.
If you don't think Trump isn't upset with his appointees, you've got your head up Trump's ass, too.
Loyalty to Trump was "trumped" by Chief justice Roberts. Do you remember in the 5-4 abortion case Roberts essentially switched sides from his previous opinion in order to take politics out of the decision.

Roberts essentially declared that Trumps two court justices wouldn't swing the court on roe v wade.

Where has their love gone for Trump?
Or did they kiss his ass and use him for the useful idiot that he is in order to get that lifetime job of SCOTUS judge????

Cuz' Donald can't fire them! A SCOTUS judge can be impeached, in the same process as POTUS impeachment.

Ecf2XEDWAAEfHIf

Cy Vance is my new hero!!!!
Sorry, but he doesn't have to turn them over. Looks like you got suckered again by the mainstream media.

Numbnuts, they have to go BACK to the lower courts where Trump LOST.
That's why they kept appealing until they got to SCOTUS.
Gettin' it yet????
What makes you think Trump lost?

Excuse me????
Take your fucking head out of Trump's ass for a minute.

U.S. Supreme Court: Manhattan DA Can Review Trump’s Tax Returns

July 9, 2020 at 2:14 pm

CBS is lying.
The Supreme Court simply rejected Trump's claim of total immunity. They sent the case back to a lower court for further appeal.
Nobody's getting those returns before the election.

I think it should be mandatory.
Anyone who wields that much power needs to be thoroughly vetted.
I mean, fer Christ's sake, even a Uber driver gets a background and credit history check.
But we can't demand that a POTUS turn over his financials?????

Actually, it should be a choice. Either release your tax returns, or if elected president, you put everything into "blind trust"

And when I say "blind trust" I mean the very definition. Where your assets are put under the exclusive control of an independent body, whose duty is to liquidate the existing assets (without losing money) and acquire assets the president is unaware of.

This way any presidential decision may or may not help him financially, since he has no clue where his money is.

CBS is lying.
The Supreme Court simply rejected Trump's claim of total immunity. They sent the case back to a lower court for further appeal.
Nobody's getting those returns before the election.
They sent it back to the lower court to oversee the case. The USSC gave them a ruling they have to follow. They also have the previous appeals that Trump lost, that they have to follow.

Remember a district judge has to follow precedence set by the courts above it.

Why not just release them? Why keep them under lock and key? What's the big deal?

And when I say "blind trust" I mean the very definition. Where your assets are put under the exclusive control of an independent body, whose duty is to liquidate the existing assets (without losing money) and acquire assets the president is unaware of.
You mean sell trump tower and invest the money in chinese communist companies controlled by the peoples liberation army?

Forum List

Back