Does Trump and Republican America mean that I can

Does Trump and Republican America mean that I can Walk around nude, smoke pot and shit on the side of the road in front of you? What power does your super limited belief in the constitution gives you to make a law to stop me? Lets take this libertarian experiment to its logical conclusion!

You say you want laws to throw my ass in prison for smoking a leaf? Stop me from from marrying another man(I am straight of course!) and demand decency from me. You seem to have a double standard as this is only from one side of your mouth, but on the other side, you want to say that we shouldn't invest in science, education or any extension of government power that you disagree with you scream how unconstitutional it is! The truth is there's very little that is truly unconstitutional outside of the bill of rights "NOT to do's", but you'll keep screaming that mating song of yours. hahaha.

Why not let me have some of that freedom of limited government?
Let me have a tank to fire off on the 4th of july, let me run around stoned out of my goddamn mind and let me copy movies off the internet anytime I please!!!! If you want limited government let it be truly for all. Let me go into your church and take a massive crap in front of you all anytime I please. Heck, what does it matter, you have no constitutional right to call a police officer to lock my arachy ass!

Let me brew the best moon shine and role the best doobies to blow my goddamn mind out my ass in the comfront of my home. Isn't that the benefits of limited government? Let me do a line done the ass of my wife and fire off my collection of guns on my property in the city!!!!!

Please do, just document it all on Youtube. especially the line part

Does Trump and Republican America mean that I can Walk around nude, smoke pot and shit on the side of the road in front of you? What power does your super limited belief in the constitution gives you to make a law to stop me? Lets take this libertarian experiment to its logical conclusion!

You say you want laws to throw my ass in prison for smoking a leaf? Stop me from from marrying another man(I am straight of course!) and demand decency from me. You seem to have a double standard as this is only from one side of your mouth, but on the other side, you want to say that we shouldn't invest in science, education or any extension of government power that you disagree with you scream how unconstitutional it is! The truth is there's very little that is truly unconstitutional outside of the bill of rights "NOT to do's", but you'll keep screaming that mating song of yours. hahaha.

Let me have a tank to fire off on the 4th of july, let me run around stoned out of my goddamn mind and let me copy movies off the internet anytime I please!!!! If you want limited government let it be truly for all. Let me go into your church and take a massive crap in front of you all anytime I please. Heck, what does it matter, you have no constitutional right to call a police officer to lock my arachy ass!

Let me brew the best moon shine and role the best doobies to blow my goddamn mind out my ass in the comfront of my home. Isn't that the benefits of limited government? Let me do a line done the ass of my wife and fire off my collection of guns on my property in the city!!!!!
View attachment 97684

Lets be honest...Why does everything you conservatives want government to stop me from doing have to be against me having fun? While anything that's good for this country is always opposed. If you're anti-government, why not be anti-government?

Lets be honest...Why does everything you conservatives want government to stop me from doing have to be against me having fun? While anything that's good for this country is always opposed. If you're anti-government, why not be anti-government?
I'm not a conservative, Corky, I'm an anarcho-capitalist. And even my ideal of what society would look like isn't as idiotically perverted as you want to believe it would be.

Let me have pigs, horses and chickens in my back yard in the middle of city!
Let me have a oil rig on my property
Let me light a bon fire on my property and dance around it
Let me do what ever

If you're small government then get the fuck out of my life.

upload_2016-11-9_13-29-26.png

The republicans are only for "small" government in as far as its ability to regulate business is concerned. Big intrusive government is fine and dandy to them when it comes to telling everyone how to live- i.e. Abortion rights, gay rights, war on some drugs, etc.

Sure... go ahead and do whatever you want. :)

Matthew, Constitutionally speaking, you are a moron.

In the Federal Government, ONLY Congress can spend money. The things that Congress (i.e., the Federal Government) can spend money on are detailed in Section 8 of Article I of the Constitution. Every other purpose is bogus.

A HUGE chunk of the money collected by Congress is paid out to individuals, and spent by government on programs that are totally unconstitutional. This was uniformly recognized before Roosevelt re-cast the Supreme Court with anti-Constitutional toadies.

If you want to "invest in" science or education, buy stock in a company that does that. The GOVERNMENT DOESN'T INVEST IN ANYTHING.

Take a deep breath. Recognize the fact that some programs that you and everybody else in the modern world thinks are GOOD, BENEFICIAL, USEFUL programs (e.g., EPA auto fuel economy requirements), can very well be UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and prohibited to the Federal Government. If you don't like that, then get everyone you know who feels the same way you do to petition their Congresspersons to amend the Constitution. Until then, recognize what the Constitutional says and don't talk out of your anal sphincter. It is unbecoming.

Damn, is this what we have to look forward to? Insane Perpetual stupidity from the left?
I hope you don't have a gun in the house because I'm afraid you're about to commit suicide.

Damn, is this what we have to look forward to? Insane Perpetual stupidity from the left?
I hope you don't have a gun in the house because I'm afraid you're about to commit suicide.
They're still in shock. It'll be a few days before they're back to saying their normal dumb stuff.

You mean like the progressive group Occupy Wall Street? That was their MO IIRC.

Holy phuck you manginas can bitch. You're being more over dramatic than a woman.

Does Trump and Republican America mean that I can Walk around nude, smoke pot and shit on the side of the road in front of you?
When these liberals lose, they often start ranting hysterically for no obvious reason.

This is a classic example. It's happening a lot nowadays.

I guess their Trump Derangement Syndrome is kicking in early.

Forum List

Back