Zone1 Does this speech support Christianity?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
California is full of whiskey and girls
I thought it does that is why I used it for my video. I think it says "The founding fathers established the USA as a godly nation" or a "nation under God" but does that mean the God of Christianity? Im not sure what the speech really says, it says something like "the loss of nature or natures God" but im uncertain, dont quiete get it.... Thanks for infos

I thought it does that is why I used it for my video. I think it says "The founding fathers established the USA as a godly nation" or a "nation under God" but does that mean the God of Christianity? Im not sure what the speech really says, it says something like "the loss of nature or natures God" but im uncertain, dont quiete get it.... Thanks for infos

many came here to escape "Christian" persecution.
Lot of irony there.

many came here to escape "Christian" persecution.
Lot of irony there.
Prove it? The fact is, they came to escape secularism and religious discrimination. They did not come to escape God. They came to be able to practice their religions the way they wanted. Except, as the nation began, there were persecution such as what the people did to the Mormons and continue to do as well.

Prove it? The fact is, they came to escape secularism and religious discrimination. They did not come to escape God. They came to be able to practice their religions the way they wanted. Except, as the nation began, there were persecution such as what the people did to the Mormons and continue to do as well.
what???

btw: Go Utes

LOl'
My dad was a Stake President and Bishop and I've served in 4 bishoprics, West Australian Mission.
and Vietnam era vet
but my cousin was the best running back byu ever had. Pete VanValkenburg
How old are you? I’m sure Algeirs and others recently were better. But, I always say the old timers were better too.

LOl'
My dad was a Stake President and Bishop and I've served in 4 bishoprics, West Australian Mission.
and Vietnam era vet
but my cousin was the best running back byu ever had. Pete VanValkenburg
Hey, you know how to tell the difference between a buzzard and any University of Utah homecoming queen? One has a long skinny hairy neck with a bump on it and the other picks at dead carcasses at the side of the road 🤣🤣

348824702_973948040717370_4411318018319929983_n.jpg

BYU wasn’t the passing team yet. His NFL career was 2 carries for 20 yards. I think Jamaal has been much better as has Algeirs. But, I’m good with a running back from BYU being leading ball carrier or QB. Pretty cool!
Well, when the running back ahead of ya is OJ Simpson. Ya don't get to many carries.

How have you been persecuted?

They were all Freemasons , Mortuary . Work out the answer for yourself by DYOFR

it does not ...

clearly those that wrote the u s constitution were disdainful of anything related to the 3 desert religions ...

Forum List

Back