What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the Vice President have Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA)?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Generally contributed to head trauma, and similar the fictional character Joker from the Batman series, Kamala clearly and often demonstrates outbursts of laughter at inappropriate times. In addition to frequent & inappropriate giggling, as a second indicator of Pseudobulbar Affect, Kamala becomes visibly angry when she's challenged.

Do you think she has this disorder, and what do you think of the current regime so far considering?

Biden demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of dementia.

Kamala demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of Pseudobulbar Affect.

Pelosi is drug & alcohol dependent.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just like the way that sounds. Pseudobulbar Affect.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Generally contributed to head trauma, and similar the fictional character Joker from the Batman series, Kamala clearly and often demonstrates outbursts of laughter at inappropriate times. In addition to frequent & inappropriate giggling, as a second indicator of Pseudobulbar Affect, Kamala becomes visibly angry when she's challenged.

Do you think she has this disorder, and what do you think of the current regime so far considering?

Biden demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of dementia.

Kamala demonstrates incompetency and dependence with consistent signs of Pseudobulbar Affect.

I believe you're right, never thought of that. What kind of fucked up people do we have running this shit?

OP
WTH_Progs?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I believe you're right, never thought of that. What kind of fucked up people do we have running this shit?

Lunatics, and I'm talking about the voters.

Last edited:

sparky

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Naw....all her STD's would crawled up from her groin into her gourd, and ate those bugs for breakfast by now

&&&&&
I'm workin' on my goosestep.....
1638661023303.png

~S~

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Highlighted is what I think about the Harris bitch as well.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List